剧集 | 跟踪者(2014) | 导航列表
The choice of sunlight to create such darkness was stunning.
用阳光去反衬黑暗 真是太绝了
You think?
真的吗
Oh, it's exciting to have such a talent
洛杉矶能出这样一位天才艺术家
emerge fromthe LA art scene.
真是太好了
I was moved by the boldness.
我被这样的大胆尝试触动了
It was absolutely sublime.
异常出众
We'll raise lots of money on this, Andrea.
我们这次活动会筹到不少钱 安德莉亚
Well done.
干得好
A toast to our enchanting hostess
敬我们迷人的女主人
and committee chair Andrea Brown.
及董事会主席 安德莉亚·布朗
You've outdone yourself, my dear.
你做得太好了 亲爱的
Thank you, Walt,but I couldn't do it
谢谢你 沃特 但如果没有你们
without my illustrious board members,
这群杰出的董事会成员 我也做不到
and tonight is about my gratitude
今晚就是感谢大家
for your tireless fund raising efforts.
为筹款做出的贡献
Thank you. Cheers.
谢谢 干杯
Cheers. Well done, everyone.
干杯 干得好
Oh, no.
不是吧
Did you pay your bills, Andrea?
难道你没缴电费 安德莉亚
Robyn, can you check the fuse box, sweetie?
罗宾 能去看看保险丝吗 亲爱的
Think we have a short.
可能是短路了
Of course.
当然
Oh, well, maybe not. Never mind.
好了 看来不是 算了
False alarm.
假警报啊
Mood lighting. Sorry about that.
照明灯太淘气 抱歉了
And that would be Roxy.
罗茜又开始闹了
Excuse me. I'm so sorry. This is embarrassing.
失陪一下 抱歉 真是太尴尬了
Make sure she's ok.
希望它没事
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Roxy? Come here, girl. What is it?
罗茜 过来 宝贝 怎么了
What's the matter, sweetie?
怎么回事 宝贝
What is that?
怎么了
It's Roberta Flack.
是萝贝塔·弗莱克的歌♥
It's him. He was in my house.
是他 他来过
All right.
好了
Hey, you got your homework?
作业拿了吗
Yes. Books?
拿了 书呢
Yes. Oh, I forgot my lunch.
带了 但午饭没带
Get in the car. I'll get it.
上车吧 我去拿
Hey. It's you again.
你好 又见面了
Just morning run.
我在晨跑
You live around here?
你住在这附近吗
Yeah.
是的
I'm Ethan.
我叫伊森
Wesley.
我是韦斯利
Nice to meet you, Wesley.
很高兴认识你 韦斯利
Those boys from Halloween still giving youtrouble?
万圣节那几个小孩还找你麻烦吗
Nah. You pretty much fixed them.
没有 都被你搞定了
Good. Headed to school?
太好了 去上学吗
Yeah.
对
Where's your mom?
你妈妈呢
She had court this morning,
她今早要上庭
so her boyfriend Trent is taking me.
所以今天是她男朋友特伦特送我
You don't like him?
你不喜欢他吗
He's ok, I guess.
还行吧
Ethan, let's go.
伊森 走吧
Ok. Coming. I got to...go.
好的 来了 我要走了
You don't talk to strangers.
别和陌生人说话
He's not. He lives around here.
他不是陌生人 他就住这附近
Morning.
早上好
Morning.
好
Nice house.
房♥子不错啊
Very. Belongs to Andrea Brown.
相当啊 户主是安德莉亚·布朗
She filed a report with us two weeks ago.
她两周前曾向我们申报过
I handled it.
是我负责的
We obtaineda restraining order against her ex-husband,
我们给她的前夫下了限制令
and he was being a good boy until last night.
昨晚之前 他一直挺老实的
I read the police report, breaking and entering,
我看了警方记录 非法闯入
vandalism.
还有乱涂乱画吗
Is this what you call LA Art?
这就是你们所谓的洛杉矶艺术
You're funny.
你真搞笑
Andrea Brown runs the board
安德莉亚·布朗是多悉尼博物馆
for the Doheny museum art project.
一个艺术项目的董事会主席
It's a fancy nonprofit that raises money
是一项很棒的非盈利项目
for various charities by auctioning off
通过拍卖♥♥新兴艺术家的作品
the work of new and important artists.
为各类慈善机构筹集资金
Is thata real job?
这也算正经工作
Philanthropy.
这叫慈善
Andrea is independently wealthy
安德莉亚个人之所以这么富有
due to a fat divorce settlement.
是因为一笔昂贵的离婚赡养费
So an angry ex is behind this.
所以是前夫不满吗
Yes-- Kenneth Brown. He's a real estate developer.
没错 肯尼斯·布朗 一名地♥产♥商
He made a fortune in the nineties,
九十年代赚了一笔
happy couple until--
原本是幸福的一对
He cheated on her, and she took him for everythinghe had.
他出轨 于是妻子让他净身出户
She got it all, including the dog.
财产全归她 包括狗
All he got was a bad real estate market,
他只得到一块不怎样的地♥产♥市场
debt, and the fake blond with the fake tan
累累负债 以及一个假金发 假肤色
and the fake boobies.
假咪♥咪♥的小女友
Seriously, that sounds like some horrible LA cliche.
真的吗 听着像是狗血到家的洛杉矶桥段
We love cliches.
人人都爱狗血
We live them, make movies about them.
靠它们过活 把它们拍成电影
It's the LA way of life.
这就是洛杉矶生活
You'll get the hang of it.
你会慢慢懂的
You called them boobies?
你刚刚说 咪♥咪♥
It's daytime, Jack.I try to keep it G-rated.
大白天的 杰克 别说那些儿童不宜的
I knew Kenneth was an angry bastard,
我知道肯尼斯那混♥蛋♥气疯了
but this wasone step too far.
但这太过分了
Can you relay the events that led to the restraining order?
你还记得是因为哪些事才去申请限制令的吗
Ask detective Lawrence. She knows all of this.
你可以问问劳伦斯警探 她都知道
She's handling my case.
我的案子都是她负责的
I understand, but sometimes new details
我明白 但有时候本人的记忆
can surface from our memory.
能够浮现出新的细节
It started with harassing phone calls,
最开始是骚扰电♥话♥
and then he accosted me in a restaurant one night.
然后有一天他在餐厅和我搭讪
He wanted to borrow money, and I said no,
想要和我借钱 我拒绝了
and he triedto strangle me.
他就想掐死我
They had to pry him off me.
后来被人使劲拉开
Is that when you called TAU?
于是你就向威胁评估部门求助了
Tell me about your marriage.
请说说你的婚姻
Kenneth and I were married for 15 years.
我和肯尼斯结婚十五年
It was a good marriage, wasn't perfect,
本来挺好的 虽然不完美
but it worked for a long time.
但也算维持了很久
We loved each other.
我们彼此相爱
Why'd you get divorced?
你们为什么离婚
People grow apart.
我们渐行渐远
His eyes started to wander to younger women.
他开始流连那些年轻的小姑娘
He cheated, and once the trust is gone,
然后就是出轨 信任一旦没有了
so is the marriage.
婚姻也无法继续
I understand Kenneth is very unhappy.
我知道肯尼斯很生气
I got what we agreed to in the prenup,
按照婚前协定 我拿了应得的资产
and now he wants to ruin me with my work, my friends.
现在他却想毁了我的工作 我的朋友
He's making a mockery of me.
他在戏弄我
Mrs. Brown, what's the significance of the song that was playing?
布朗夫人 那首歌♥有什么特别的含义吗
It was the song we danced to on our first date.
是我们第一次约会时跳舞的曲子
It's been our song ever since.
后来就成了我们的歌♥
Do you think that there's a part of your ex-husband
你觉得你前夫是不是对你
that still loves you?
还存有一丝爱意
No. Our loveis dead, detective.
不 我们的爱早就没有了 警探
He hates me now, and that's just fine.
他恨透了我 没关系
剧集 | 跟踪者(2014) | 导航列表