剧集 | 跟踪者(2014) | 导航列表
I respect the man.
我尊敬他
Funny way of showing your admiration,
你表达敬意的方式很独特啊
showing up at his house with a gun.
拿着把枪跑人家里去了
That was a misunderstanding two years ago.
两年前的事是场误会
I went over to his house to talk to him.
我只是去他家想找他聊聊
I had my gun on me.
正好带着枪
I practice my second amendment rights.
我只是践行了第二修正案赋予我的权利
I would never hurt John.
我绝对不会伤害约翰的
Where were you last night?
你昨晚在哪
Home, editing.
在家写稿
I have a crime blog. It takes up all my time.
我有个犯罪博客 打理它很花时间
And the night of the 24th?
那么24号♥那天晚上呢
That was the night of the big accident on the 101.
当天101空降师里发生了大案件
I was there shooting B roll.
我在那里拍摄视频
Can anyone vouch for you?
有人为你作证吗
No, but I'm not stalking John.
没有 但我并没有跟踪约翰
You guys should be out there looking for the real stalker.
你们现在应该去找真正的跟踪者
John could be in serious trouble,you know.
约翰现在可能很危险 知道吗
He's a good guy,and someone has to watch out for him.
他是好人 总得有人来保护他
I'm not convinced Sam is reformed,
我不相信萨姆已经洗心革面了
but I'm not so sure the psychology adds up.
但我也不确定心理动机是否成立
Sam is a intimacy-seeking stalker.
萨姆是寻求亲密关系的跟踪者
He wants a close rconnection to John.
他想和约翰保持亲密关系
He only escalated two years ago
这种行为两年前开始升级
because John rejected his help.
因为约翰拒绝了他的帮助
I just don't see him sending threatening texts or videos.
但我不觉得他会发威胁短♥信♥或视频
That seems like something we see more in resentful stalkers.
这种更常在怨恨性跟踪者身上出现
I checked the alibis for the ex-wife, the new girlfriend.
我核对了前妻和新女友的不在场证明
Neither have motives.
她们都没有跟踪动机
His daughter seems well-adjusted.
他的女儿调整得很好
It's not a prank.
这不是个恶作剧
Ok. Then John hasa new stalker.
好吧 那约翰就遇到了新的跟踪者
Let's go with that for now.
现在先朝这个方向查吧
News anchors are the most common
新闻主持人是最常见的
of celebrity stalking cases.
名人跟踪案的受害者
They're in everybody's living room, every single night,
他们每天晚上都出现在每个人的起居室里
looking through the camera into the eyes of the people watching them.
透过镜头与观众四目相接
It's intimate. They become fixated.
这种关系很亲密 有观众会迷上主持人
They really think they have a relationship with these people.
他们认为自己和这些主持人有神交
Well, Ben and I went to the news station.
我和本去过电视台了
We grilled the whole staff, co-workers.
盘查了所有员工和工人
Everyone checked out.
每个人的嫌疑都被排除了
No one had heard or seen an unusual fan, nothing.
每人听说或看到不同寻常的粉丝
What's that?
那是什么
What?
什么
Go back frame by frame.
一帧一帧的倒回去看
There.
那里
What is it?
这是什么
Can you enhance it?
能把画面放大吗
You see it? Reflection in the mirror?
看到了吗 镜子里的反射
I can better that.
我可以增强画质
Someone inside wearing a dark jacket.
里面的人穿着深色夹克衫
Is that a logo?
那是什么标识吗
Partial logo.
某个标识的局部
Can you decipher it?
能查查到底是什么吗
Yeah. Give me some time.
可以 给我点时间
Janice, let's get a unit on John's house
詹妮丝 带一个小队去约翰家
and his ex-wife and his daughter.
还有他前妻和女儿家
Let's keep them safe till we can figure something out.
在我们弄清事实之前要把他们保护好
How's Emma?
艾玛怎么样了
Ok. Well,the security company's
好的 安保公♥司♥
gonna be with you guys 24 hours a day
在警♥察♥抓到跟踪者之前
until they catch this guy.
将会24小时保护你们
Look. I'm-I'm really sorry, Linda.
我真的很抱歉 琳达
I know, but I all I want is for you and Emma to be safe.
我知道 我只是希望你和艾玛安全无事
You know that.
你知道的
Was that your ex?
你前妻的电♥话♥吗
What did she want?
她想干嘛
I, um--I hired a security team
我雇佣了一个安保团队
to watch after her and Emma.
保护她和艾玛
You're a good man, John,
你是个好人 约翰
but I don't know why you don't do the same thing
但我不理解你为什么不在自己家
at your own house.
也雇一个保安队呢
I did.
我雇了
Security will be here tomorrow.
他们明天来
You know, you didn't have to stay here tonight.
你今晚不必待在这里
I know all this is really freaking you out.
我知道你真的吓坏了
I'm not gonna leave you like she did.
我不会像她那样离开你
What was that?
怎么回事
I don't know.
我也不知道
Where are you going?
你去哪
Stay here. Lock the door and call the police.
待在这 锁好门给警♥察♥打电♥话♥
John, don't!
约翰 不要
Lauren, I am not a victim.
劳伦 我才不是可怜兮兮的受害者
Lock the door and call the police.
锁上门给警♥察♥打电♥话♥
You son of a bitch!
你这个混♥蛋♥
Get out here!
滚出去
Come on! Show your face!
出来 让我看看你是何方神圣
Where are you?
你在哪
Oh, my god.
天哪
Lauren, Lauren, Lauren!
劳伦 劳伦 劳伦
He's in the room with you!
他在房♥间里
He's in the bathroom!
他在浴室里
Unlock the door!
快开门
Lauren!
劳伦
LAPD. Don't move!
洛杉矶警署 别动
Stay on the ground.
趴在地板上
You got him?
扣好了吗
I'm not lying.
我没有撒谎
Why did you break into John's house?
那你为什么闯入约翰的房♥子
He needed my help.
他需要我的帮助
You attacked his girlfriend.
你袭击了他的女友
John needs me. He doesn't need her.
约翰需要的是我 不是他女友
Is he gay?
他是弯的吗
Is it romantic obsession?
这是爱恋方面的迷恋吗
No. He worships him.
不 他崇拜他
He doesn't want anyone to be near John but him.
他不想让除他以外的任何人与约翰亲近
No one's good enough.
他觉得没人配得上约翰
You didn't answer the question.
你还没回答我的问题
After I spoke with you guys,
我和你们聊过天以后
I got scared for John,
我很担心约翰
so I had to find out.
所以我必须找出真♥相♥
You broke probation.
你打破了缓刑条例
You're going back to prison.
你得回到监狱去了
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
Don't send me back.
别把我关回去
I ca-I can't follow the news if you send me back.
回去我就不能看新闻了
Please! I-I screwed up just the once.
求你们了 我只是搞砸了这一次
This guy's not well.
这个人不是好人
No, he's not,
的确不是个好人
but I'm not so sure he's the one we're looking for.
但我不确定他就是我们要找的那个人
Look. C-can I-can I go to a city jail?
听我说 可以送我去市监狱吗
If you send me upstate,
如果你们把我送到州外的监狱
I can't get channel 12.
我就看不到12频道
I won't do it again, I swear...
我真的不会再这么做了 我发誓
Is John back there?
约翰也在吗
Jo-John, I would never hurt you, John!
约翰 我不会伤害你的
You know this! Tell them!
你知道的 你告诉他们呀
We confiscated his video and recording equipment.
我们没收了他的视频和录音设备
He had quite the setup. Looks like he's been
他的装备可不少 看起来他好像
剧集 | 跟踪者(2014) | 导航列表