剧集 | 跟踪者(2014) | 导航列表
Thank you.
谢谢
It's Judith, right?
你是朱蒂丝 对吗
Is it? Yes.
是吗 是的
Yes. It is,
对 是我
but you can call me Judy.
但你可以叫我朱蒂
All my friends do.
我朋友都是这么叫我的
Which house did yousay you lived in?
你刚说你住在哪栋楼来着
Just across, two doors down.
就在对面街 往前数两栋
Is it sugar that you said you wanted?
你是说你想要借点糖吗
Yeah, just a cup.
是的 能借我一杯吗
The recipe requires two.
菜谱上说要两杯
Thomas, run.
托马斯 快跑
No!
不
James, baby! James!
詹姆斯 宝贝 詹姆斯
James, where are you?
詹姆斯 你在哪
Baby!
宝贝
James!
詹姆斯
I'm not your son. Go away.
我不是你儿子 你走开
Thomas? Thomas, it's the police.
托马斯 托马斯 我是警♥察♥
Where's Judith?
朱蒂丝在哪
Thomas, unlock the door.
托马斯 开门
I don't know you.
我不认识你
Yeah, you do. We met at your house.
你认识我 我们在你家见过
I'm gonna take youto your mom's.
我会带你去找你妈妈
Open the door, buddy.
开门吧 伙计
You ruined my life, James.
你毁了我的一生 詹姆斯
Drop it! Now!
放下刀 快点
It's OK, it's OK.
没事的 没事的
It's all right. Everything is ok, Jack.
没事的 一切正常 杰克
Judy, it's me, your friend.
朱蒂 是我 你的朋友
You don't want to hurt James.
你不想伤害詹姆斯的
You love him, remember?
你很爱他的 记得吗
Judith, don't do this. This is Thomas McCoy.
朱蒂丝 别这么做 他是詹姆斯·麦考伊
It's not James. Thomas is not James.
他不是詹姆斯 托马斯不是詹姆斯
James is gone.
詹姆斯已经死了
Judy?
朱蒂
No. Yes.
不 没错
Yes.
对 放手
You can trust me.
你可以相信我
I'm gonna get you the help you need, all right?
我会找人帮你的 好吗
It hurts.
我心很痛
It won't stop hurting.
一直都很痛
I like you.
我喜欢你
What?
什么
I don't care if you don't like me.
我不在乎你喜不喜欢我
I like you.
我就是喜欢你
You are one awkward dude.
你真是个怪人
Want to grab a drink and bond some?
要去喝一杯 联络下感情吗
Strictly platonic, for the most part.
朋友之间的感情 大部分来说
Is it ever platonic?
男女之间会有单纯的友情吗
If I go to drinks with you and get even the slightest bit buzzed,
如果我和你出去喝酒 只要收到一点暗示
I'm gonna turn into that guy because you are a really hot woman.
我一定把持不住 因为你是个性感美人
So please don't take this the wrong way.
所以请别误会
I've been that guy.
我以前做过这样的错事
I don't want to be that guy, not here at work with you.
你是我的同事 我不想再犯同样的错误
I'd like to keep things clean.
我想保持单纯的工作关系
You mind if we don't?
不去可以吗
It was just drinks, Jack.
只是喝一杯而已 杰克
It's never just drinks, Janice.
事情永远不会这么简单 詹妮丝
Wow, did he just reject you?
他这是把你拒绝了吗
That's got to hurt.
你一定很受伤吧
On the contrary.
正好相反
He just got more interesting.
他挑起我的兴趣来了
We never got a chance to finish our conversation.
我们还没机会好好谈一谈
So let's finish it. Go.
那就谈吧 说吧
I know I hurt you.
我知道我伤害了你
I know you'll never forgive me.
也知道你永远不会原谅我
I wouldn't even ask you to,
我也不会奢望能得到你的原谅
but I'm not here to ruin your life, either.
但我不是来破坏你的生活的
I just...
我只是...
I just want the chance to know my son.
想有机会更多地了解我的儿子
I don't want you to know him, Jack.
我不想让你跟他接触 杰克
You're not worthy of him. Do you understand that?
你不值得有他这样的儿子 明白吗
I would never hurt him.
我绝不会伤害他
Famous last words, Jack.
华而无实的结束语 杰克
Now it's my turn, so listen up.
该我说了 你给我好好听着
You have two weeks to get out of L.A.
我给你两周的时间离开洛杉矶
Put in for a transfer. Quit. Go back to New York.
申请调度 加急的 回纽约去
I don't care, but if you do not leave,
去哪都好 我不在乎 但如果你不离开
I will go to Beth and your division captain
我会去找贝丝和你们队长
and I will tell them that little thing
我会把只有我知道的
that I knowand nobody else does,
那个秘密告诉他们
and it will ruin you.
这会让你身败名裂
Now, I know you care about your career.
我知道你很在乎自己的事业
In fact, it's the only thing that you care about.
实际是 应该说这是你唯一在乎的事
So don't be stupid.
所以别做傻事
I repeat, two weeks.
再重申一次 你有两周时间
Can I get a Manhattan.
能给我调一杯曼哈顿鸡尾酒吗
You look pretty young. Can I see some I.D.?
你看起来很年轻 能让我看看身份证吗
You got something against younger men?
你不喜欢年轻男孩吗
Yes...
不喜欢
And no.
其实没有
On Manhattan coming up.
一杯曼哈顿 马上来
剧集 | 跟踪者(2014) | 导航列表