剧集 | 跟踪者(2014) | 导航列表
Hello? This is Brighton Home Security.
您好 这里是布莱顿住♥宅♥安保公♥司♥
Mrs. Wade, what is your emergency?
韦德太太 您那里有什么事吗
Oh, my god. I think somebody's in my house.
天啊 我觉得屋子里进了人
All right, ma'am.
好的 夫人
A security team has been dispatched,and police have been notified.
已派遣安保队 我们也报了警
Can you safely exit the house?
您能安全地走出屋子吗
I don't know. I'm in my bedroom.
不知道 我现在在卧室
Somebody's downstairs. I can't get out.
有人在楼下 我出不去
Return to your bedroomand lock the door.
马上回到卧室 锁好门
Stay calm. Help is on the way.
冷静 马上就有人去帮你
Morning, Wesley.
早上好 韦斯利
Ethan.
伊森
What are you doing here?
你怎么在这儿
I'm heading to school just around the corner.
我正好要去学校 就在这附近
Does your mom know where you are?
你妈妈知道你在这儿吗
I've seen you run here a few times.
我见过几次你在这儿跑步
Do you live close by?
你住这儿附近吗
It's a coupleof blocks over.
就隔几个街道
So we're neighbors.
所以我们是邻居喽
Not exactly neighbors.
不算是吧
How did you get here? Where's your mom?
你怎么过来的 你妈妈呢
How long have you lived here?
你住这儿多久了
Not long.
不久
Where are you from?
从哪里搬来的
You know, I thinkit's time we get you to school.
我觉得你该上学去了
Your mom wouldn't want you talking to strangers.
你妈妈不希望你和陌生人聊天
You're not a stranger.
你不是陌生人
Just the same, um...
也差不多...
Let's get you to school.
我送你去学校吧
I know where it is. I'm good.
我知道怎么走 没事的
Any questions?
有什么问题吗
No. It's everything that you told me
没了 你已经说得很详细了
except foryour real name...
除了你的真名
Michelle Webber.
米歇尔·韦伯
Yeah. Michelle.
没错 米歇尔
I'm sorry about your family.
你家人里的事 我很遗憾
Thank you.
谢谢
And Ray is still incarcerated?
雷还在精神病院里吗
His family has money,
他家里很有钱
so they negotiated his sentence down to a mandatory program
所以他的刑期被减为
at the Seattle Pacific Psychiatric Hospital,
在西雅图太平洋精神病院强制监管
and he's been there ever since the fire.
火灾后他就一直被关在那儿
So Perry usedyour friend Tracy
这么说佩里利用了你的朋友特蕾西
to gain access to your home.
进入了你家
And to gain enough information to find out my real identity.
还有其他信息 查明了我的真实身份
Janice, my records have been sealed since I was 18 years old.
詹妮丝 我的档案18岁的时候就被封了
This kid...
这个孩子...
he's so smart.
太聪明了
And psychotic.
而且精神有问题
And he comes from money just like Ray,
而且和雷一样 都是富家子弟
so we can't arrest him unless we have real proof
所以如果拿不出确凿证据 证明他在跟踪我
that he's been stalking me.
我们抓不了他
This is on his wall?
这是他墙上的吗
If we could confiscate these drawings legally,
如果我们能合法地没收这些画的话
we'd have a real threat, and we could arrest him.
那这就是真正的威胁了 可以以此逮捕他
Won't stick.
不是长久之计啊
No, but once he's arrested,
是 但只要他被捕了
a judge will grant a full search warrant.
法官就会同意全面搜索
We could get his phone GPS records,
我们就能查到他的手♥机♥定位记录
his Internet searches.
网上搜索记录
We could build a case.
从而正式立案
It's a Jack. There's a new-new case.
是杰克 有新案子了
Janice...
詹妮丝
Discretion is very important to me.
我不得不小心行事
You can trust me, Beth.
你可以信任我的 贝丝
It was my ex-huasband, Tom.
是我的前夫汤姆
Tom Wade the hockey player?
汤姆·韦德 那个曲棍球运动员吗
Yeah. Don't be impressed. He's not impressive.
对 别大惊小怪 他不是什么好人
How do you know it was him?
你怎么知道是他
He knows the alarm code. He still has keys.
他知道门禁密♥码♥ 他手上还有钥匙
He knows to use the back stairs.
还知道后门楼梯的位置
It was him.
一定是他
Stella, he's your ex-husband.
斯黛拉 他是你前夫
Why didn't you change the locks and the security code?
为什么不换锁和密♥码♥
My assistant quit, and I've been so busy.
我的助理辞职了 而我又一直很忙
The details escaped me.
这些小问题就没在意
How long you been you divorced?
你离婚多久了
Officially since last month.
上个月正式生效的
We've been separated for the past year.
去年我们一直在分居
Look. Tom's been a creeper forever. Here's weird that way.
汤姆一直都很奇怪 让人心慌
What way?
怎么个奇怪法
I don't know. Since we've been divorced,
我也说不清 我们离婚后
he's just been a nuisance...
他就变得很烦人
drunken phone calls, harassing me in public,
醉酒后打电♥话♥给我 在公众场合骚扰我
that kind of thing.
类似这样的事
Why did you get divorced?
你为什么离婚
It's not a secret we had a rocky marriage.
我们的婚姻不顺 这也不是什么秘密
It was all over TMZ.You can read about it online.
八卦小报上都是的 你们可以在网上找到
Would you mind telling us?
你能自己说说吗
Tom's a sports star.
汤姆是个体育明星
With that comes the lifestyle.
必然有着明星的做派
Some are better at handling it than others.
有一些还好 另一些就不怎样了
He'd have a bad game, he'd drink, he'd get angry.
比赛不好的时候 他就会酗酒 大发脾气
Did he hurt you?
他伤害过你吗
He could be rough, yeah.
他有时候确实挺粗暴
One night aftersome pretty heavy drinking,
一天晚上 他大醉后
he picked a fight like he always did after a bad game.
像是输了球赛似的 跟我吵架
The night ended with a fractured cheekbone.
那天晚上我的颧骨被他打伤
I called the police. I filed a police report.
我报了警 提交了报告
That was the last straw.
那是我忍♥耐的极限
I wanted a divorce,
我提出了离婚
and he didn't want that,
但他不愿意
and that's why he's stalking me.
所以他才跟踪我
I got an alibi for last night.
我昨晚有不在场证明
We're aware of that.
我们知道
What else is there to know?
还有什么需要说的
My client clearly was not at his ex-wife's home.
我的委托人案发时显然不在他前妻家里
Did you fracture your wife's cheekbone, Tom?
你打伤过你妻子的颧骨吗 汤姆
Excuse me?
什么
Don't answer that, Tom.
不要回答这个问题 汤姆
Those charges were dismissed.
这些指控并未被受理
During the divorce settlement.
在你们办理离婚协议期间
Look. I've never laid a fingeron my wife.
听着 我绝对没有碰过她一指头
Not the story she tells.
你的妻子可不是这么说的
Well, I'm sure it's not.
我就知道她会编造故事
We also have the transcripts here of her 911 call.
我们这里有她报♥警♥的录音原文
They don't exactly paint you in a sympathetic light.
报♥警♥记录里你可不是什么善男信女
How did she fracture her face?
她的脸怎么受伤的
I'm not allowing these questions.
你们不能问我的委托人这些问题
My client is here on his own accord. Look. It's ok.
我的委托人是主动来的 没关系
I don't mind talking.
我不介意告诉你们
I have an alibi, I'm here, I'll talk.
我有不在场证明 还是来了 我会说的
Stella's a pathological liar.
斯特拉是个病态的撒谎者
Yes, we were fighting, ok, but I didn't hurt her.
我们是发生了争执 但我并没有伤害她
Look. She got drunk, fell on her face,
她喝醉了 面朝下摔倒了
fractured her cheekbone.
所以才伤了去颧骨
Why would she lie?
她为什么要撒谎呢
I'm not saying we never fought, ok?
我不是说我们没有吵过架
We partied a lot when were married
刚结婚的时候 我们在派对上玩得很疯狂
with booze and late nights, a lot of them, ok?
豪饮 熬夜 这种事常常发生
剧集 | 跟踪者(2014) | 导航列表