剧集 | 跟踪者(2014) | 导航列表
Sometimes, I just...I lose it.
有时我会失控
Come on.
起来吧
I'm sorry.
对不起
It's ok.
没关系
I shouldn't have yelled.
我不该吼你的
I just think that you're under the impression
我只是觉得你一直觉得
that you're in control here.
你才是老大
And I think that we have to work together, you know?
我认为我们得合作 你明白吗
I need this to be a partnership, Perry.
我想让我们变成合作伙伴 佩里
It is.
本来就是
Good.
很好
Because it wasn't feeling like that.
但我觉得不是这样
Emmet say he's getting out of the hospital.
埃米特说他要出院了
Jenny, lieutenant Davis told you not contact him.
詹妮 戴维斯副队长让你不要联♥系♥他
Yeah. I was just saying hi.
对 我只是打个招呼
But, honey, with everything that's going on,
但是亲爱的 发生了这一切
I-I don't think that's a good idea.
我觉得这不是个好主意
But I haven't done anything.
但那些不是我做的
Why am I the one being punished?
为什么我要受惩罚
Ok. I'm not gonna discuss this with you anymore.
好吧 我不跟你讨论这个问题了
You should probably go start your homework, ok?
你去做作业吧 好吗
What's the point?
有什么意义
I'm never going back to that school.
我再也不会回那学校了
We're gonna getthrough this.
我们会熬过去的
This is all gonna blow over eventually.
这些事最终都会烟消云散
This kind of stuff does not blow over.
这种事情不会烟消云散的
It becomes forever. Everyone hates me.
无可磨灭 所有人都恨我
I know it feels like the sky is falling now.
我知道你现在觉得天都塌了
We have to move, mom.
我们得搬家 妈妈
I can't go back there.
我不能回那里去
Well, babe, I can't just quit my job.
宝贝 我不能就这么辞职
I know how hard this has been on you.
我知道这对你来说有多难熬
It's horrible what's happened,
发生这些事很糟糕
but you can't run away from your problems.
但你不能就这么逃避问题
You got to deal with them.
你得解决问题
Mom, my life here is over.
妈妈 我在这的生活完了
People think I'm a slut.
大家觉得我是个荡♥妇♥
Well, then the best way to change their minds
让他们改变想法的最好办法
is to show them that you're not the person that they think you are.
就是证明你不是他们想的那种人
You don't even care.
你根本不在乎
Of course I...do. I care.
我当然在乎
What'd you say to them?
你跟他们说了什么
What did you say to them, huh?
你对他们说了什么
Leave me alone!
别烦我
What did you say?
你说了什么
Please go away!
拜托你走开
You ruined my life, you little bitch. Leave me alone.
你毁了我的生活 小贱♥人♥ 你走开
Where do you think you're going?
你要去哪儿
Get out of the car! et out of the...
下车 下车
Coach Baker got drunk last night,
贝克教练昨晚喝多了
showed up at Jenny's house and went after her.
去了詹妮家找她
Is Jenny ok?
詹妮没事吧
She's fine. Her mother called the cops,
没事 她妈妈报♥警♥了
Baker got arrested, and the school suspended him
贝克被逮捕 学校把他停职了
pending the outcome of the case.
等待案子结果
Baker's collateral damage.
贝克属于连带伤害
He's a popular guy.
他是个受欢迎的人
So you think our stalker planned this?
你觉得这事是我们的跟踪者计划的
Maybe.
也许
Well, either way, Dierdre's responsible.
不管怎样 迪尔德亚都有责任
I mean, she's the one who posted the video.
是她把视频发出去的
That just proves she's a cyber bully, not a stalker.
那只能证明她是个网霸 而不是跟踪者
Did forensics find anything on that thumb drive?
取证部门从U盘上发现什么了吗
No, nothing. It's clean.
没有 证据被消除了
I tracked the mystery woman from the motel video.
我查了一下旅馆视频里的神秘女人
She registered under Rheanna Erichs.
登记名是蕾安娜·艾利斯
Is that a fake name?
是假名吗
It's possible.
有可能
Ben ran it throughour database, as well as dmv...
本在我们和机动车管理局数据库都找过了
No hits yet.
暂时没有匹配
Another dead end.
又是死胡同
Maybe not. Rheanna called a cab from the room.
也许不是 蕾安娜从房♥间打电♥话♥叫了出租车
According to company records,
根据公♥司♥记录
the driver dropped her off near Temescal Canyon.
司机把她送到了提莫斯科峡谷
That's not far from the abandoned house where Emmet was attacked.
那里离埃米特被袭击的废弃房♥屋不远
That's not a coincidence.
这可不是巧合
Janice, let's check it out.
詹妮丝 查一查
Hashtag ho in a hat.
#戴帽子的贱♥人♥#
Hey. Here you go.
给你
This is everything from your locker.
这是你柜子里所有的东西
Thanks. No problem.
谢了 不客气
What do I tell your mom if she calls?
如果你妈妈打电♥话♥来我怎么说
You haven't seen me.
你没见过我
You don't know where I am.
你不知道我在哪儿
Where will you go?
你要去哪儿
Doesn't matter.
这不重要
I can't stay here.
我没法留在这里
Your mom's gonna lose it when she finds out.
你妈妈发现会疯掉的
No. She doesn't even believe me.
不会 她都不相信我
She thinks I'm behind all this. I can tell.
我能看出 她觉得这些都是我搞的鬼
I'm gonna miss you, Jenn.
我会想你的 詹妮
You, too, Lex.
我也是 历克西
Janice!
詹妮丝
Someone's been squatting here.
有人一直蜗居在这里
Yeah. Judging by the clothes, it looks like a teenager.
是的 看这衣服 像是青少年
I recognize this.
我认得这衣服
From the video.
视频里那女孩的着装
Our squatter is the mystery woman with coach Baker?
蜗居者就是跟贝克乱搞的神秘女子吗
Ok, but who is she?
好吧 但她究竟是谁
What's her connectionto Jenny?
她和詹妮有什么联♥系♥
Rheanna's got a friend on the basketball team.
蕾安娜还认识篮球队的人
Number 4.
4号♥
It's Ian Hemingway.
是伊恩·海明威
I don't know anyonenamed Rheanna Erichs.
我不认识叫蕾安娜·艾利斯的人
So how did she get your practice jersey?
那她怎么会有你的训练服
Beats me. Maybe she stole it.
我怎么知道 也许是她偷的
Maybe you gave it to her.
也许是你给她的
Why would I do that?
我为什么要这么做
She was cold.
也许她觉得很冷
Look. If I were hooking up with this chick,
如果我跟这妞有一腿
I think I would know her name.
我肯定不会不知道她的名字吧
Well, maybe you never asked her,
也许你从未问过她
or maybe she lied to you.
又或者是她骗你了
You're holding back, Ian.
你有事瞒着我们 伊恩
Your lips are dry, you're scratching your neck red.
嘴唇干燥 频挠后颈至红肿
Talk to me. Who have you been seeing?
老实说 你都跟谁鬼混了
That's private, all right?
这是个人隐私好吗
I don't have to tell you anything.
我没义务告诉你任何事
No, you don't, but if you don'tgive me a name,
没错 但如果你不告诉我她的名字
we'll have to charge you as an accessory.
我们会以共犯的名义起诉你
To what? Attempted murder,
什么共犯 意图谋杀罪
cyber bullying, harassment, criminal stalking.
网络恐吓 骚扰 违法跟踪
All right, all right. You name it!
好吧 好吧 罪名多得是
Me and Alexis have been hooking up.
我在跟亚历克西斯交往
Alexis Palmer?
亚历克西斯·帕尔马
Jenny's best friend?
詹妮最好的朋友吗
Yeah. Jenny and I don'texactly get along,
是的 我和詹妮不太对盘
so Alexis wanted to keep it a secret.
所以亚历克西斯不想张扬
Where would you two meet?
你们都在哪里约会
Meet right here.
就在我家
剧集 | 跟踪者(2014) | 导航列表