剧集 | 跟踪者(2014) | 导航列表
This is the victim Lieutenant Beth Davis
这是受害人贝丝·戴维斯副队长
and her likely abductor Ray Matthews.
以及绑♥架♥犯嫌疑人雷·马修斯
Lieutenant Davis was taken from her home
戴维斯副队长昨晚在其洛杉矶的家中
in Los Angeles last night.
遭到绑♥架♥
Ray Matthews, who was recently released
雷·马修斯最近才从
from Seattle Pacific Psychiatric Hospital...
西雅图太平洋精神病院出院...
Good morning. How'd you sleep?
早上好 睡得怎么样
A friend of Lieutenant Davis...
戴维斯副队长的一位朋友...
Egg whites,
蛋白
tomatoes, no cheese.
西红柿 不加奶酪
I remembered.
我还记得
I know you like more veggies in your omelet,
我知道你喜欢煎蛋卷里多加蔬菜
but it's not like I can just rush out to the store.
但我也没法去店里买♥♥
What happened to Ben?
本怎么样了
Who?
谁
The detective you shot at my house.
你在我家开枪打伤的那位警探
Oh, the news says he's in severe
新闻里说他情况危急
but stable condition.
但还算稳定
You don't trust me, do you?
你不相信我 是吧
It's not poisoned.
没下毒
You know I wouldn't do that to you, right?
你知道我不会这么对你的吧
You knocked me out and put me in the trunk
你打晕我 把我跟一具死尸一起
with a dead body.
放在车后备箱
I'm sorry about that,
对此我很抱歉
but your friend Tracy, she's ok.
但你朋友特蕾西没事
You know, you could thank me for that.
你该感谢我的
Why did you kill Perry?
你为什么要杀佩里
Perry became a liability.
佩里变成了负担
How many others, Ray?
你还杀了多少人 雷
The end justifies the means.
只要目的正当 可以不择手段
What is the end?
什么目的
Do you even know?
你自己知道吗
You and me together.
目的就是你我在一起
Like it's always been.
这一直是我的目的
Salt.
缺点盐
You need help.
你需要治疗
You are delusional.
你有妄想症
Yeah. I suffer from narcissistic personality disorder.
是的 我有自恋型人格障碍
Well aware of it.
我很清楚这点
You can turn this all around, Ray.
现在还来得及纠正错误 雷
Come on. Let me go.
拜托 放我走
Take these handcuffs off.
替我解开手铐
Think I might wait till you trust me a little more.
我还是等你更信任我后再解开吧
I am never going to trust you.
我永远不会信任你
I've waited 12 years
为了和你在一起
to be with you,
我已经等了12年
and I realize I may have to wait 12 more years
我知道我可能还得等上12年
for you to trust me again,
你才会再次信任我
for you to love me,
才会爱上我
but I can wait.
但我能等
I mean, I think if-if we've established anything
这么多年都过去了 我想我们都知道
it's that I'm patient.
我很有耐心
Wouldn't you agree?
你同意吗
Yeah.
同意
Yeah.
对吧
I'm a little hungry actually.
我有点饿了
Well, good.
很好
This is getting cold.
食物都要凉了
Oh. Napkin.
餐巾纸
A nationwide manhunt is underway,
目前警方正在全国部署追捕犯人
headed by the FBI,
由联邦调查局领衔
who took control of the investigation earlier today.
今早此案已完全交由联调局接管
It's 3,000 pages of
我们要审查雷和他医生间3000多页的
notes, files, medical records,
笔记以及医疗记录
128 hours of video sessions with Ray and his doctor.
还有128小时的影像记录
I'm starting in the notes,
我刚开始看笔记
you can take the video sessions.
影像记录你来查吧
Got it.
收到
Move your ass.
赶紧开工
You know the statistics.
你也知道统计概率
We have 48 hours.
我们只有48小时
The chance of finding her is less than 50%.
找到她的机会低于50%
This is a waste of time.
这是在浪费时间
We could be doing more.
我们能做的更多
Who is this Vicky woman,
这个薇姬到底是谁
and why is she in charge?
凭什么得听她的指挥
Seriously?
你来这套
Is that where you're taking this?
你打算现在来闹脾气吗
No, I just...
不 我只是...
Then shut up.
那就闭嘴
We need to find Beth.
我们得找到贝丝
Nothing else matters, got it?
其他什么都不重要
If you weren't so feisty,
如果你不逞能
I wouldn't have to do this.
我就不必这么做了
Ray, the man who lives here....
雷 那个住在这的人
I saw him. You killed him.
我看见他了 你杀了他
I put him in the closet.
我把他放进衣柜里了
This has gone too far.
你太过火了
I'm gonna get you some water.
我给你倒点水
You need to stay hydrated.
可不能让你缺水了
I-I know you think I'm a horrible person,
我知道你觉得我是个坏人
and maybe I am,
也许我的确是
but I don't have to be.
但我不非得当个坏人
You have the power to change me.
你有改变我的能力
How do I do that?
我要怎么做
By forgiving me.
原谅我
Michelle, I'm so sorry for what I did
米歇尔 我为我对
to your sister and your family,
你妹妹以及家人做的事道歉
for setting that fire.
我不该放火
I never meant for anyone to die.
我从没想过让任何人死去
It was a stunt to impress you.
只是想做场戏博你欢心
I was gonna run in, and I was gonna save everybody,
我本打算跑进火海 拯救大家
And-and the fire spread so fast,
但火势蔓延得太快了
it went outta control.
完全不受控制
Please forgive me. Please.
拜托 原谅我 拜托
How am I supposed to look past that?
你要我怎么忘却这样痛苦的过去
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
See?
看见了吗
How can I be so lost
如果我知道自己做得不对
if I know what I did was wrong?
怎么会如此迷失
I'm not a psychopath.
我不是精神病患者
The psychopathic mind knows no remorse.
精神病患者不会有任何悔恨
I'm guilt-ridden for what I did to you,
我为对你做的一切 悔恨不已
and I can be a better man
我能成为更好的人
if you would believe in me again.
只要你能再次相信我
In time,
总有一天
you'll forgive me.
你会原谅我
Tell me why you set the fire, Ray.
告诉我你为什么要放火 雷
If I could just talk to Michelle myself,
如果我能跟米歇尔谈谈
I could--I could explain to her.
我会亲自向她解释
Explain to me, Ray.
先跟我解释一下 雷
Why did you set the fire?
为什么要放火
You knew the danger.
你知道会有危险的
'Cause I thought I could control it.
我本来以为我能控制的
Is that important to you, control?
控制对你来说很重要吗
You don't understand.
你不明白
Talk to me about Michelle.
跟我说说米歇尔吧
I'd much rather talk
我更想谈一下
about my sheltered and spoiled upbringing.
我被过度保护以及宠坏的童年
You know, I thought we were making a lot of progress.
我觉得我们已经进步很多了
剧集 | 跟踪者(2014) | 导航列表