剧集 | 跟踪者(2014) | 导航列表
Jason had access to Shelly's account.
杰森可以进入雪莉的账户
He was the one writing those reviews.
那些评论都是他写的
This just took a turn.
一百八十度大转弯
He took them without her knowledge.
他是在她不知情的情况下拍的
To get off on?
为了得到快♥感♥吗
No. This is revenge.
不 这是报复
He had something to prove.
他想要证明什么
Dr. Lewis took his wife,
路易斯医生夺走了他妻子
so Jason targets Vanessa.
所以杰森就以瓦妮莎为目标
Where is she?
她在哪里
The Bonaventure hotel.
博纳文德酒店
Finish up here. Jack.
你负责收尾 杰克 我们走
Honey, is that you?
亲爱的 是你吗
Bill.
比尔
How much time do we have?
我们有多少时间
Adam's at work as usual.
亚当和往常一样在工作
Vanessa?
瓦妮莎
It's detective Lawrence.
我是劳伦斯警探
Are you ok?
你没事吧
I'm fine. What's going on?
没事 怎么回事
Can we come in? We need to talk.
我们能进来吗 我们得谈谈
I just got out of the shower.
我刚洗完澡
We've identified your husband's stalker.
我们刚刚确认了你老公的跟踪者
You already told me. Shelly Walker.
你们已经告诉我了 雪莉·沃克
We were wrong. It's her husband.
我们搞错了 是她老公
We think he may be targeting you.
我们觉得你可能是他的目标
Ok. Come in.
好吧 请进
We tried to reach you,
我们尝试联♥系♥你
but you didn't answer your phone.
但你不接电♥话♥
I must have been in the shower.
我一定是在洗澡
The man who's been stalking you and your husband
跟踪你和你老公的男人
is Jason Walker.
是杰森·沃克
The name doesn't ring a bell. Should it?
这名字我没听过 是谁
Maybe this will help.
你看看这个
You recognize him.
你认识他
It's Bill.
是比尔
See you next week.
下周见
Goodbye. Thank you, doctor.
再见 谢谢医生
We met as volunteers at a homeless shelter downtown.
我们是在市区收♥容♥所♥做志愿者时认识的
Bill--I mean, Jason was the best-looking guy there.
比尔 杰森是那里长得最帅的
He was charming, funny.
风趣 迷人
All the women flirted with him,
所有女人都会和他调情
so it was nice when he asked for my number.
所以他要我号♥码时我很高兴
You were flattered. Things have tough
你受宠若惊 你和路易斯医生
between you and Dr. Lewis for a while?
婚姻生活不愉快吗
Our marriage had gone stale a long time ago,
我们的婚姻早就开始不顺了
but I wasn't looking for it.
但我没想过找别人
I'd never cheated on Adam,
我从没背叛过亚当
but Bill pursued me.
但比尔一直在追求我
Judging by the bed,
根据凌乱的床铺看来
he was here, wasn't he?
他来过 对吧
I'm so stupid.
我真愚蠢
Did the two of you everhave sex at your house?
你们曾在你家发生过关系吗
Yes.
对
So he had access to your keys?
所以他有机会拿你的钥匙
He saw you input your alarm code?
他看见了你输入的警报密♥码♥
Oh, god. It's my fault.
天呐 这都是我的错
Did you ever discuss your husband and his work?
你们谈论过你丈夫以及他的工作吗
Did you talk about his patients.
谈过他病人吗
Well, we'd talk.
我们的确聊过天
He was interested in why I was so unhappy.
他想知道我为什么那么不开心
I told him about the one patient I knew about.
我跟他说过我唯一知道的一个病人
I told him about that woman that showed up in Phoenix.
我跟他说过跟踪我们到凤♥凰♥城的女人
That's how he knew to target Claudia.
所以他才选克劳迪娅当目标
He used me.
他利用了我
I believe he's a revenge stalker
他是个怨恨型跟踪者
with a total lack of empathyfor anyone hurt
不在乎任何人受到伤害
in the pursuitof his goal.
只求达到自己的目的
The only person he really wanted to hurt, Vanessa,
瓦妮莎 他只想伤害一个人
was your husband, not you.
你的丈夫 而不是你
Open.
张开嘴
Open!
张开
Swallow.
吞下去
Swallow. Swallow.
吞下去 吞下去
Swallow!
吞
Swallow.
吞
What did you just give me?
你给我吃的是什么药
Just a few sleeping pills
这是一些安♥眠♥药♥
I stole from your wife while I was having sex with her.
我在跟你老婆做♥爱♥的时候偷的
Turn around. Get on your knees.
转过身去 跪下
Get on your knees!
跪下
Now let's get this over your head, shall we?
来 我们把这个套在你脖子上
Wait. You don'thave to do this.
等等 你不必这么做
Oh, I'm not doing anything.
我可什么也没做
You're gonna do it, doctor.
你会自行了绝 医生
You know the suicide rate for psychiatrists
你知道精神病医生
is extremely high?
都有极高的自杀率吗
When you fall asleep,
等你睡着的时候
you're gonna slump forward,
你的身体会向前倾
and then the weight is going to tighten the noose around your neck.
你的体重会让你脖子的套索变紧
Any sign of Dr. Lewis?
找到路易斯医生了吗
Not yet. I've been calling.
还没 我一直在给他打电♥话♥
Where's the wife?
他妻子在哪
In her room with hotel security.
在她房♥间 有酒店保安守着
Send a unito Dr. Lewis' office.
派一队人到路易斯医生办公室去
We're close. We're headed there now.
我们在附近 现在就过去
Police know who you are.
警♥察♥知道你是谁
They'll know that you did this.
他们会查出是你干的
No, no, no, no.
不不不
See, you're not well.
你最近状态不佳
You've been stressed.You have a stalker.
一直压力很大 还有个跟踪者
That will do it,
这些就够了
and then you rejected her, and she tried to kill herself,
被你拒绝后 你的跟踪者试图自杀
and now you find out your wife is having an affair.
你还知道了你老婆出轨
Go ahead. Ask her. She'll tell you.
不信你问她 她会承认的
She's really good in bed, too.
她床上功夫相当了得
Passionate and hungry, all those things
激♥情♥四射 欲♥火♥焚身
an unhappy marriage brings.
都是婚姻生活不顺引起的
Everyone will know that you killed
世人都会知道你自杀
yourself because you're a failure
是因为觉得自己是个失败者
as a husband and as a psychiatrist.
工作失败 婚姻失败
Dr. Lewis' car is still in the parking lot
路易斯医生的车还在停车场
along with a late model sedan registered
还有一辆旧款小轿车
to Jason Walker.
车主是杰森·沃克
I got the building managerto give me the keys.
我问大楼管♥理♥员♥要了钥匙
Your case, your call. How you want to play it?
你的案子 你来决定 用什么策略攻破
Hi. I'm here to see Dr. Lewis.
你好 我是来见路易斯医生的
I have an appointment.
我有跟他预约
He's not here.
他不在
Oh. Will he be back soon?
他很快会回来吗
I can wait.
我可以等他
No. He's not coming back.
不 他不会回来了
You need to leave.
你走吧
Don't move.
别动
Go.
进去
Call an R.A. unit.
叫急救队
He's breathing. I need an R.A. Unit now.
他还有呼吸 赶紧把急救队叫来
Ok. Dispatch, 2819.
好的 派遣中心 我是2819
Code 4.
情况代码4
Dr. Lewis is awake. He's gonna be fine.
路易斯医生醒来了 他会没事的
剧集 | 跟踪者(2014) | 导航列表