剧集 | 跟踪者(2014) | 导航列表
and assist other departments.
是为其他部门提供咨♥询♥和帮助
So playing nice is essential.
所以人缘好很重要
Beth wants you up to speed. Here are the active files.
贝丝想让你熟悉情况 这是目前在办的案件
We handle around 300 cases a year
我们一年处理300起案件
with 20 to 30 ongoing.
目前有20到30件正在进行
Happy reading.
祝你阅读愉快
What's his rank?
他在警探中排名如何
He's young, D1, a bit disgruntled.
很年轻 初级侦探 有点不满
He doesn't seem disgruntled.
看起来并没有不满啊
He smiles a lot.
他总是微笑
He's faking, lots of repressed hostility.
都是装出来的 压抑着不少敌意
Beth keeps him trapped behind the computer.
贝丝让他做技术人员
Great cyber tech,but he wants to be in the field,
很厉害的网络高手 但他想出勤办案
which is why he resents you.
所以他很讨厌你
He doesn't appear to resent me.
他看起来并不讨厌我
He's faking.
说了他很会装
If you're wondering, I'm D2 with a background
如果你好奇的话 我是中级警探
in sociology and clinical psychology.
有社会学及临床心理学背景
We all have our own skill set.
我们有各自擅长的技能
So what's my skill set?
我擅长的技能是什么
You come from New York homicide.
你来自纽约凶案组
You tell me. So why L.A.?
你自己说啊 为什么要来洛杉矶
Looking for a change. What about you?
寻求改变 你呢
How long you been here?
你来这里多久了
I'm an Orange county native. Single or married?
我是奥兰治县人 你单身还是已婚
Something tells me you know the answers to all these questions.
有种直觉告诉我 你其实知道答案
Just small talk. Never mind.
闲聊而已 当我没说
And Chai Tea.
印度香茶
I usually drink chai tea in the morning, but thanks.
我早上一般喝印度香茶 不过还是多谢你了
The gesture worked for me.
你的好意我笑纳了
Janice, you free?
詹妮丝 你有空吗
Responding officers called about
执勤警官打电♥话♥报告
a home invasion in Larchmont.
在拉奇蒙特发生一起强行入室案
They want us to assess. Jack, let's go.
他们想让我们帮忙 杰克 走吧
You're tailing.
见习时间到
I'm Ron. I live next door.
我是罗恩 住在隔壁
I was out walking cheeky here when, bam,
我出来溜我家笑脸 突然砰的一声
Hannah ran right into me,
汉娜撞在我的身上
probably scared me more than I scared her.
我受到的惊吓比她受到的还大
And none of you saw or heard anything
在昨天晚上
out of the ordinary last night?
你们都没有看到或听到什么吗
Just Hannah screaming. I live across the street.
只听到汉娜的尖叫 我住在街对面
I was watching Letterman, and I called the police.
正在看《莱特曼脱口秀》 是我报的警
I live right around the corner,
我就住在转角处
out like a light. Sorry.
睡得挺熟的 抱歉
And then we ran out of the house and into Ron.
之后我们跑出房♥子 碰到了罗恩
He called 911, and that was it.
他报了警 就是这样
Ron is your neighbor?
罗恩是你们的邻居
Yeah. He was out walking his dog.
他在外面遛狗
By the time the cops came,
警♥察♥来的时候
whoever it was was gone.
那人早就逃跑了
Is anything missing in the house?
房♥子里丢了什么东西吗
No, not that my mom and I could tell.
没有 我和我妈妈都没有发现损失
In your statement, it says you believe someone is following you.
你的口供中说你觉得有人在跟踪你
Yeah.
对
Every once in a while, I feel like someone is watching me.
有时候 我会觉得有人在看我
I'll turn around, but then no one is there,
可是我转身之后 却发现没有人
and it's really freaky, you know?
真的很可怕 你懂吗
I can feel it, and then somebody
我明明感觉到了 而且
the last couple of weeks has been in the back yard.
最近几周 有人进过我家后院
They've been wearing a hoodie or something.
身上穿着兜帽衫什么的
Hannah, why didn't you tell your mom?
汉娜 你为什么不跟你妈妈说
She works a lot, and I didn't want to worry her.
她工作很忙 我不想让她担心
Besides, who's gonna believe me?
再说谁会信我
I mean, it's not like I have proof or anything.
我又没有任何证据
I believe you, Hannah. All right.
我相信你 汉娜
Here's what I want you to do.
我希望你这样做
I want you to write down every time you remember someone watching you--
记下来你觉得被人监视的日子
what day it was,
具体日期
what time it was, anything that can help us identify yourstalker's patterns.
具体时间 任何能够帮助我们找到规律的信息
But I've never even seen his face.
可我从来没见过他的脸
I know, but your instincts become my clues.
我知道 但是你的直觉是我的线索
A timeline will really help us.
掌握时间演变很重要
Stalking usually begins with a benign crush
跟踪一般始于一种温和的好感
or a fixation, and it escalates
或是仰慕 随着时间推移
into something that becomes more frequent.
会逐渐演变成更加频繁的行为
As the obsession grows, so does the stalker's courage
随着迷恋心理增强 跟踪者的勇气会增长
and his need to reach out.
想要靠近的欲求也会膨胀
Hannah, don't worry, all right?
汉娜 别担心 好吗
We're gonna find out who's doing this.
我们会查清是谁的
It's just the two kids.
我只有两个孩子
Hannah is 16, and Thomas is 7.
汉娜十六岁 托马斯七岁
Hey, buddy.
你好啊
You like my shirt?
喜欢我的衣服吗
That's cool. What is that?
挺好看的 是什么
It's a platypus.
是鸭嘴兽
Platypus.
鸭嘴兽
No, honey. Honey, give the detective some room.
亲爱的 过来 别打扰警探查案
He's ok.
没事的
Is that yours?
那是你的树屋吗
Tom built that for Hannah when she was 10.
汉娜十岁的时候 汤姆给她建的
No one goes up there anymore.
已经没有人上去了
When did your husband pass?
你丈夫是什么时候去世的
3 years ago.
三年前
It's been tough.
挺不容易的
I.D. this.
拿回去检验
You got it.
好的
Can't find any fingerprints.
找不到任何指纹
Nothing seems to be missing. What about you?
似乎没有丢失任何东西 你那边呢
There's a boot print in the flower bed.
花圃里有靴子印
From the depth and width, could be a man's size 10,
根据宽度和深度 应该是男士鞋10码
more voyeur evidence in the tree house.
树屋里还有很多窥淫证据
What do you think?
你怎么认为
He's following her, spying on her.
他在跟踪她 监视她
It's predatory, sexual.
掠夺类行为 为了性♥爱♥
Stalking is just foreplay.
跟踪只是前戏而已
The real goal is sexual assault.
真正的目标在于性骚扰
Ben got a hit off the sex offender database.
本在性犯罪数据库里查到了匹配结果
Thaddeus Barnes--convicted of raping a 12-year-old girl,
塞德斯·巴恩斯 曾因强♥奸♥12岁女孩入狱
got out 6 months ago, lives 4 blocks away.
六个月前出狱 住在四街区外的地方
Mr. Barnes, where were you last night?
巴恩斯先生 请问你昨晚在哪里
I was here.
就在这里
Took a walk around ten and then to bed.
十点左右散了个步 然后就睡了
What's this about?
怎么了吗
We're investigating a break-in.
我们正在调查一起强行入室案件
A teenage girl was victimized.
受害者是一名少女
Oh, I see.
明白了
Some little girl complains about the bogeyman,
一个小女孩跟警♥察♥说有坏人
so it's got to be me, right?
就一定是我 对吗
We'd like to come in, take a look around.
我们想进去 四处看看
Do you have a warrant?
你们有搜查证吗
No. I have your probation officer.
我请了你的缓刑犯监视官
I'll let him explain the law to you.
他会向你解释法律规程的
Excuse me.
借过
That's Hannah Mccoy.
那是汉娜·麦考伊
They're just pictures.
不过几张照片而已
Fetishizing young girls.
你迷恋年轻女孩
It's not illegal
这并不违法
or a violationof my probation.
也不违反缓刑规定
I stay 100 yard saway from schools, parks, libraries.
我离所有学校 公园 图书馆都百米以外
剧集 | 跟踪者(2014) | 导航列表