剧集 | 跟踪者(2014) | 导航列表
I'm actually on the pone with them right now.
我正在和他们通话
They're saying Nancy Dalton signed up
他们说南希·道尔顿今天早些时候
for studio tour earlier today.
报名参观片场
She could still be on the lot.
她可能还在那里
Yeah?
什么事
Roger that. I'll keep an eye out.
收到 我会留意
May I help you?
需要帮忙吗
I'm here for wardrobe.
我是来取服装的
What happened to Suzie?
苏西怎么了
Oh, she went home sick after lunch.
午餐后就生病回家了
I'm Nancy. I'm filling in.
我是南希 我来替她
Oh. Well, take whatever you need, Nancy.
需要什么就拿吧 南希
All the dresses are hanging in the back.
所有的衣服都挂在后面
You're very pretty.
你非常漂亮
Thank you.
谢谢
Not as pretty as on the show
没有在剧里漂亮
but pretty enough.
但也不错了
I get why my boy fell for you.
我知道我儿子为什么喜欢你
It's my fault. I never should have written those letters.
是我的错 我不该写那些信
Um, I'm sorry. What letters?
抱歉 什么信
I didn't know. I didn't know the lengths
我不知道 我不知道罗比为了
Robbie would go to to be with you.
和你在一起会做出怎样的事情
What is it that you want?
你想要什么
You hurt my little boy.
你伤害了我的小宝贝
He'll be better off with you gone.
你死了对他会更好
Randy?
兰迪
Randy?
兰迪
Where's Nina's trailer?
妮娜的小型房♥车在哪里
Last row. You got to go around.
最后一排 你们得绕过去
Empty.
没人
This way.
这边
He's still alive.
他还活着
Call an ambulance. Stay with him.
叫救护车 陪着他
He's--he's my only son. He's special.
他是我唯一的儿子 他很特别
I know.
我知道
He needs special help.
他需要特殊的帮助
He'll get it. So will you.
他会得到的 你也是
Come on.
走吧
Taking off?
准备下班吗
Yeah.
是的
I'll walk out with you.
我和你一起走
Hey. Uh, listen. You've worked with Beth for a long time.
你和贝丝一起工作很久了
What do you know about her?
你了解她吗
You're not gonna get her in bed,
你是没法把她骗上♥床♥的
if that's what you're wondering.
如果你想问的是这个
No. I didn't mean that.
不 不是那个意思
What's her backstory?
她有什么故事
Honestly, I don't know.
老实说 我不知道
You don't know?
你不知道
I googled her when I got this job.
我得到这份工作时 上网查过她
You googled her?
你查过她
I googled you.
我也查过你
But when I did a search on Beth Davis,
当我搜索贝丝·戴维斯
there was nothing outside the LAPD.
除了洛杉矶警局的资料外什么都没有
Like what? She doesn't exist?
就跟她不存在似的吗
She's a private woman, secretive,
她很注重隐私 极其神秘
doesn't use social media.
不使用任何社交媒体
You're a good detective.
你是个好警探
Think about it.
想想吧
Something bad happened to her.
她有过不好的经历
She's a walking textbook for
她就是经历过
someone who's lived through a major trauma.
重大创伤的典范
Do you really need to know the specifics?
你真的需要知道细节吗
Guess not.
我想不用
Ok. You're certain he didn't send it?
好 你确定不是他发的
Ok. Thank you for checking.
好的 谢谢你
You think Ray sent it?
你觉得是雷寄的
It's exactly the kind of thing he would do.
这就是他会做的事情
But the hospital said it wasn't him.
但医院说不是他
What if he found me?
要是他找到我了怎么办
What if...
要是...
Do you remember what you told me
你记得你抓住鲍勃时
when you put Bob away?
对我说了什么吗
You said he can't hurt me again unless I let him.
你说他不会再伤害我 除非我让他这么做
I know.
我知道
I feel like I'm losing my mind.
我感觉我快疯了
This case I was on
今天的案子
got me thinking about my sister
让我想到了我姐姐
and how I haven't thought about her
也想起我已经有很久
or what happened
都没有想过她
in a really long time...
以及当初的事情
And I liked that I hadn't thought about it.
我喜欢我没有想这些事的感觉
It was a relief somehow.
不知为何是一种解脱
Does that make me a terrible person?
我这样是不是太不好了
It makes you human.
你这样很正常
Oh. Sorry.
抱歉
We can finish this another time.
我们可以下次再聊
Stay. I'll reschedule. Brody will understand.
别走 我会重新安排时间 布洛迪会理解的
Hello?
你好
Hey. What are you wearing?
你穿着什么
Picturing something black and sexy.
我想肯定是很性感的黑衣服
Tell me you haven't left yet.
你出门了吗
I just walked out the door.
我刚出门
You're not coming.
你不来了
It's a friend thing. I...Beth needs me tonight.
我得陪朋友 贝丝今晚需要我
Yeah. Totally get it. Is she ok?
好 明白 她没事吧
Yeah. Yeah. I'll explain it later.
没事 我晚点再跟你解释
I promise I'll make it up to you.
我保证会补偿你
I'll hold you do that.
我等着
剧集 | 跟踪者(2014) | 导航列表