剧集 | 跟踪者(2014) | 导航列表
but he doesn'teven know Lori Carter,
但他并不认识洛丽·卡特
and it doesn't matter.
这些都不重要
He has alibisfor both crimes.
两次犯罪时间他都不在场
What about the 87 hours of footage
我们从你电脑上获取的
we confiscated off your laptop?
长达87小时的录像呢
What will we find on that?
在里面能找到什么内容
I'll have that thrown out, and you know it.
你知道的 我不会让这成为呈堂证供的
Charge my clientor let him go.
要么起诉我的委托人 要么放人
We need to talk to his wife.
我们得跟他老婆谈谈
The only way to charge him
唯一能起诉他的办法
is disprove his alibis.
就是推♥翻♥他的不在场证明
She's got to belying for him.
她肯定是在为他做假证
Agreed. Did we findanything on the footage yet?
同感 在录像里找到什么了吗
I'll check.
我去看看
There's someonehere for you, Beth.
有人要求见你 贝丝
Anything?
有线索吗
It's a lot of footage, mainly just Kate sleeping.
有大量的录像 主要是凯特睡觉时的样子
Larry was definitely stalking Kate Edwards,
拉里肯定有在跟踪凯特·爱德华兹
But there's nothingon Lori Carter yet.
但洛丽·卡特方面还没有线索
Sometimes he hid his camera onthe bookshelf.
他有时候会把摄像机藏在书柜上
Gave him a view of the bathroom.
以录制浴室内的景象
What happened?
发生什么事了
It's Perry. He's nuts.
是佩里 他疯了
He came to see me tonight to make nice
他昨晚来找我和好
and then threatened in that way he does everything.
然后按照以往的风格开始威胁我
He can get in my room whenever he wants.
他能随时随地进我房♥间
Wait. The campus police can't help you?
等等 不能跟校警反映吗
I've been to them.
我去反映过了
All they know is I kicked his ass.
他们只认为我把他揍了一顿
You know who the guy is.
你也知道他是谁
He's Perry Whitleyof the Whitleys.
他是怀特利家族的人
They're not gonna do anything.
校警不敢得罪他
I thought you could help.
我还以为你能帮我
Eric, your situationis tricky.
埃里克 你的情况有点棘手
I did background on Perry,
我查过佩里的背景
And he's clean, which makes this so much harder to prove.
没任何犯罪记录 所以就更难立证了
The first step would be to get a restraining order,
第一步是申请人身限制令
But I can't do that until I have concrete proof.
但在有实证之前我不能提交申请
No one gets it. My girlfriend dropped out of college
没人能理解我 我女朋友为此退学
and won't talk to me
不愿跟我说话
because she thinks I make amateur porn.
因为她以为我是那种爱拍变♥态♥视频的人
My grades have gonefrom a 3.0 to failing
我的绩点从3.0掉到不合格
because I can't eat or sleep or do anything
因为我寝食难安 什么也做不了
because this guy thinks he owns me.
因为这变♥态♥以为我是他的所有物
I know you're scared.
我知道你很害怕
I'm not scared, I'm mad.
我不害怕 我很生气
Why won't someone help me?
为什么没人来帮我
Should we...
我们要不要...
She can handle herself.
她处理得了
Eric, I know how hard this is,
埃里克 我知道你很煎熬
but we have to follow the law.
但我们必须按照法律规程来
You need to stay calm.
你得冷静点
He's not gonna stop.
他不会善罢甘休的
Now I've aggravated him more.
现在我又进一步激怒他了
I don't want to live like this.
我不想过这样的生活
Nobody gets it.
没人能理解我
I get it.
我能理解
Eric, there is nothing you're feeling that I don't know.
埃里克 你现在的感受我都了解
Hey. Believe me, I know.
相信我 我真的了解
I've been through this,
我也曾经历过同样的事
much worse than this,
比你的情况要糟很多
and it will not get the best of you
你不必因此一蹶不振
because it will end.
因为这终有结束的一天
I'm going to help you.
我会帮你的
Eric, if you need anything, I'm here, ok?
埃里克 如果你需要帮助 记得找我
Call anytime.
随时给我打电♥话♥
Ok. I've got something.
我找到线索了
It's Lori Carter.
这是洛丽·卡特
Larry Myers wasstalking both women.
拉里·迈尔斯在同时跟踪两位女性
There he is.
他出现了
Oh, that's creepy.
可真够变♥态♥的
There's another person.
还有另一个人
Two stalkers?
两个跟踪者
Larry had a partner.
拉里有同伙
Keep searching. Find me a face.
继续查 找个正面
The second stelker never appears on camera
第二个跟踪者从没在任何录像带里
in any of the footage.
出现在镜头中
Did Larry admit to an accomplice?
拉里是否承认有同伙
No. His lawyer shut me down.
没有 他的律师不让我问
Jack's trying to break his wife.
杰克正在从他老婆那边找突破
You knew he was having an affair.
你知道他有外遇
Of course I knew.
我当然知道
I predicted it.
我早就料到了
Larry isn't special. He's right on point
拉里并不特别 他正在经历
with his midlife crisis.
中年危机
Started with his 48th birthday.
48岁生日时开始的
Suddenly, 50's staring him in the face,
突然之间 就要迎来50岁了
and he's thinking about everything he's not gonna be,
他开始纠结一切自己无法做成的事
the life he wanted,the one he got instead.
比较理想中的生活和现有生活
Started going to the gym.
开始成为健身房♥的常客
The gym is where he met Kate, right?
他是在健身房♥遇到凯特的 对吗
I suppose. He started staying out late.
我想是吧 他开始晚归
I found cocainein his pants pocket.
我在他裤子口袋里发现过可♥卡♥因♥
He said it wasn't his but a friend's,
他说不是他的 是他朋友的
his new "Bro"...his word.
他的新兄弟 这是他的原话
This friend have a name?
这个朋友叫什么
I don't remember a name.
我不记得了
Troy Gunn?
特洛伊·耿
No. That doesn't sound right.
不是 听起来不对
It was more likea stage name.
更像是个艺名
This guy was a trainer at the gym.
那人是健身房♥的教练
Kurt Wild?
库尔特·怀尔德
Yes, that's it.
对 就是这人
They were playing a game,
他们在玩游戏
feeding each other's obsession, a midlife crisis,
满足彼此的欲望 中年危机
looking for a pulse, and Larry finds it...
寻找心跳 然后拉里发现...
Courtesy of a failed actor in need of an audience.
失败的男演员需要一个观众
Those two women were props to their own self-obsession.
那两个女人是他们自我迷恋的道具
Kurt Wild's real name is Buford Posey.
库尔特·怀尔德的真名是布福德·波西
Good call with the name change.
换名字真是个好主意
Domestic abuse, two arrests.
家庭暴♥力♥ 两次被逮捕
Beat up his girlfriend some years back,
几年前殴打他女朋友
anger issues, online gambling conviction,
愤怒管理问题 因在线赌博被定罪
juvenile detention starting at 12.
12岁开始就被送进过青少年拘留处
Yes, Kurt murdered Kate Edwards,
是的 库尔特谋杀了凯特·爱德华兹
and I don't know where he is.
我不知道他在哪
It was supposed to be fun.
本该是找找乐子
It was harmless, you know?
是无害的 你们懂吗
We each picked a girl to follow.
我们每个人选一个女孩跟踪
I picked Kate, he picked Lori.
我选了凯特 他选了洛丽
But you dated Kate.
但你和凯特约会过
He didn't date Lori.
他没和洛丽约会过
Well, Kurt was more into the watching,
库尔特更喜欢看着
but he helped me.
但他帮助了我
He introduced me to kate
他把我介绍给凯特
and showed me how to flirt with her,
教我怎么和她调情
hit on her, you know, how to...
怎么勾搭她 你知道 怎样...
have sex with her. He coached you.
和她做♥爱♥ 他指导了你
Yeah. It was like a game
是的 就像是一场游戏
till she found out I was marriedand dumped me,
直到她发现我结婚了就甩了我
剧集 | 跟踪者(2014) | 导航列表