剧集 | 跟踪者(2014) | 导航列表
I think he's got a real shot at overturning his conviction.
我觉得他很有机会推♥翻♥定罪
So when Stan is cleared
所以当斯坦洗清嫌疑
and the case is reopened,
案子重新开始调查
where would you begin your investigation?
你会从哪里着手
Vicky, I think you know
薇姬 我想你知道
that I would start where you would start--
我会从你会选择的地方着手
with your ex-husband.
你的前夫
He was sleeping with the victim,
他和受害者有染
and if it wasn't her husband Stan,
如果不是她老公斯坦
then it was the man she was having an affair with.
那就是和她有外遇的男人
You were his alibi.
你是他的不在场证人
Yes, I was.
是的
In your deposition, you said that
在你的证词中 你说
he was home all night, you two got into an argument,
他整晚在家 你们俩吵架了
and then he went upstairs to watch tv.
然后他上楼看电视
You stayed downstairs in the kitchen,
你在楼下厨房♥里
working at the counter.
收拾橱柜
Yes.
是的
This alibi is complete?
这个不在场证明完整吗
There's no holes in it?
没有漏洞吗
I would never lie fro that man.
我永远不会为了那个男人撒谎
I believe you, or you wouldn't be here,
我相信你 不然你也不会在这里
but you must have some doubt.
但你一定有所疑惑
Things were not good between us.
我们俩之间并不好
He was sleeping in the guest room,
他睡在客房♥
and I--I could hear the tv,
我能听见电视声音
but I did not physically see him until the morning.
但我直到早上才见到他本人
I read that in your statement.
我在你的证词里看到了
You're not so sure now.
你现在也不那么确定
He's your husband, and you know him,
他是你丈夫 你了解他
but is he capable of murder?
但他会杀人吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Surveillance footage is in.
监控录像送来了
So there's Clay.
那是克莱
According to the report, the attack took place here.
根据报告 袭击发生在这里
See that?
看到了吗
That's where he picked up the rock.
他在那里捡起了石头
We never get a clear look at the attacker.
我们没法看到袭击者清晰的正脸
He looks to be the same height and weight as Darren.
他看起来和达伦同样高矮胖瘦
We're gonna need evidence if we want to get a warrant.
要想拿到逮捕令得需要证据
There.
这里
You see that? Sports car?
看到了吗 跑车吗
It's gray. Darren drives a gray Challenger.
灰色的 达伦开灰色的挑战者
I can't make out the license plate.
没法辨认车牌
Let me see if I can zoom in.
看看我能不能放大
Can you run it?
你能查查吗
Doing it right now.
正在查
We got him. Nice.
抓住他了 很好
Darren Tyler, open up. LAPD.
达伦·泰勒 开门 洛杉矶警局
Jack, over here!
杰克 这边
It's Pam.
是帕姆
Some kind of shrine to their relationship.
这是他们的爱情圣地
Looks like he put it up and then took it down.
看起来他贴上去 又撕了下来
He knows he's sick.
他知道自己有病
He's trying to cure his obsession by going to meetings.
想要通过参加集♥会♥治愈他的迷恋
He's more than obsessed.
他不止是迷恋
He's bipolar, but it's untreated.
还有躁郁症 但他没治
Antipsychotics from 6 months ago--
6个月前的抗精神病药物
full bottle.
还是满的
Pam said he wasn't right in the head,
帕姆说他思维不正常
but she never mentioned mental illness.
但没说是精神病啊
Darren could have kept it from her, source of shame.
达伦可能没有告诉她 出于羞耻心
I keep mine a secret.
我就从不告诉别人
Sorry. Bad joke.
抱歉 玩笑太不合时宜
He's already turned violent.
他已经显示出了暴♥力♥倾向
What he's done here, these photos, this is manic.
这些行为 撕毁照片 是狂躁的表现
He doesn't know whether to love her or to hate her.
他不知道该爱她还是恨她
Or hurt her.
或者伤害她
Thanks, Gary. Tell everyone
谢谢 加里 告诉大家
we'll meet at the 6th street shelter
我们明天一早七点钟在
downtown tomorrow at 7:00.
市区第六大街收♥容♥所♥见
Thanks, everyone. I'll see you tomorrow.
谢谢各位 明天见了
Hello? Father James?
谁 詹姆斯神父吗
Father James?
詹姆斯神父
Oh, my god! Father James!
我的天哪 詹姆斯神父
Father James?
詹姆斯神父
I didn't mean to hurt him.
我不是故意伤害他的
He tried to stop me, Pam.
他非要拦着我 帕姆
I just wanted to see you.
我只是想见你
Darren, what did you do?
达伦 你做了什么
Any update on Darren Tyler's location?
有达伦·泰勒的行踪吗
Not yet. We tried to ping his phone,
还没 我们想定位他的手♥机♥
but he must have turned it off.
但他肯定是关机了
We have a unit outside his apartment
有个小队守在他家门口
and a bolo out on his car.
而且对他的车发了通缉令
What about Pam?
帕姆呢
Still trying to reach her.
还在试着联♥系♥她
I spoke to a neighbor, who saw her leave her house alone
我问了邻居 说看见她不到两小时前
less than two hours ago.
独自离家了
That was Pam's sister. It's Pam's day off.
帕姆姐姐来了电♥话♥ 帕姆今天休假
She said that Pam volunteers for a church group
她说帕姆志愿加入了一个教堂组织
that feeds the homeless.
为流浪汉提供食物
Which church?
那间教堂
St. Julia's.
圣朱莉亚教堂
We should get over there.
我们该去那
I came to see you.
我是来见你的
I've wronged you, Pam.
是我对不起你 帕姆
I know that.
我知道的
That's why I sent those gifts.
所以我送了那些礼物
That was my way of saying, "I'm sorry."
为了表达我的歉意
Darren.
达伦
I need you to know how sorry I am.
我需要你知道我有多抱歉
Darren, stop!
达伦 住手
I must take responsibility.
我必须要负责
That's what they teach us in group,
互助会里是这么教我们的
that we are all responsible
我们生命里的事
for what happens in our lives.
要我们自己负责
That's Darren's car!
那是达伦的车
Call for backup!
请求支援
This is detective Janice Lawrence
我是詹妮丝·劳伦斯警探
fequesting backup at St. Julia's on gower.
高尔街的圣朱莉亚教堂请求支援
Darren, let's talk.
达伦 我们好好谈谈
Put the candle down.
把蜡烛放下
Hey! No!
别走
Pam!
帕姆
Wait!
等等
Wait!
等等
Go find detective Lawrence.
去找劳伦斯警探
Put your hands in the air.
举起手来
I said put them up.
我让你把手举起来
Do it.
动手吧
I'm done.
我受够了
Shoot me.
开枪
Get on your knees.
跪下
You got him? Yep.
你可以吗 可以
Come on. On your feet.
走吧 站起来
All right. Come on. Let's go.
行了 走吧
Move.
走
Were you aware he'd stopped taking his antipsychotics?
你知道他停止服药了吗
I never knew he was taking them.
我就不知道他在服药
剧集 | 跟踪者(2014) | 导航列表