剧集 | 跟踪者(2014) | 导航列表
Burned alive.
活活烧死
Stay on this corridor.
待在走廊里
I don't want her alone tonight.
我不想让她今晚独自一人
I've seen transference in stalking before,
我在之前跟踪案件中见过移情现象发生
but I've never encountered one man
但从没见过一个跟踪狂
who was stalking two womenat the same time.
同时跟踪两名女子
Dual psychosis maybe?
可能是精神分♥裂♥
Well, they lived in the same apartment,
她们都住过同一间公♥寓♥
they went to the same gym.
去过同一家健身房♥
How about you go to the gym,
你去一下健身房♥怎么样
see who else is a member there,
看看还有什么人是那里的会员
talk to that spin instructor.
跟那个动感单车教练谈谈
I'll meet you at Lori's.
之后在洛丽家汇合
We need to find this guy fast.
得赶紧找出这个人
Come on, you guys. Don't rest.
加油 各位 别休息
Here we go! Let's go!
加油 坚持
Do a little harder, and cool down!
再加把劲 然后可以停下了
Yeah. I feel great. You feel good?
我感觉好极了 你们感觉不错吧
Great job, guys. Great job.
做得好 各位 做得好
Great class. Great class.
这堂课上得很好 很好
I heard about Kate. Sucks.
我听说了凯特的事 很不幸
She took my class all the time until she moved into her new place.
她搬去新家之前一直在上我的课
And Lori Carter.
还有洛丽·卡特
Yeah. I know her, too. She spins.
是的 我也认识她 她也练单车
I haven't seen her much lately.
我最近没怎么见到她
She moved into Kate's old apartment.
她搬到了凯特以前的公♥寓♥里
Which you told her about?
是你告诉她的吗
Yep. I knew Kate needed someone to take over the lease.
是的 我知道凯特想找能接替她租♥房♥♥子的人
Out of curiosity, Kurt,
我是出于好奇 库尔特
is Wild your real last name?
怀尔德是你的真姓吗
The truth, I did a little softcore when I first moved out here.
跟你说实话 我刚来的时候拍过色情片
It's all over the net.
网上到处都是
Killed any chance of an acting career,
害我当不了正式演员了
but the name stuck, so I kept it.
但大家都知道这名字了 就没改
Where you last night at 10 P.M.
你昨晚10点在哪里
Seriously? I had a spin class at 8:00,
不是吧 我8点有一节单车课
Did some chest, a shower, and a steam
练了练胸肌 洗了个澡 蒸了下桑拿
and was out of here right around 10:00.
差不多正好在10点离开这里
You know Larry Myers?
你认识拉里·迈尔斯吗
Yes. He takes my class, or he did.
是的 他在上我的课 也许曾经上过
I haven't seen him in a while.
我好久没见过他了
He was friends with Kate.
他和凯特是朋友
I don't know how close they were,
我不知道他们有多亲密
but you should ask Troy.
不过你应该问问特洛伊
He would know. Troy Gunn?
他应该知道 特洛伊·耿
Yeah. He's right over there.
是的 他就在那里
Mr. Gunn, how are you?
耿先生 你好啊
Detective, whatare you doing here?
警探 你来这干什么
I'm new to town. Just checking out the gym.
我刚搬来这个城市 想看看健身房♥的情况
What is this, some kind of grieving workout?
你这是因悲伤而锻炼吗
What are you implying?
你想说什么
You know Lori Carter?
你认识洛丽·卡特吗
Yeah, I do.
是的 我认识
She was attacked
她被袭击了
Just like your friend Kate Edwards.
就像你的朋友凯特·爱德华兹一样
Masked man, gas, matches.
戴面具的人 汽油 火柴
Where were you last night?
你昨晚在哪里
Home all by myself,
一个人在家
and, no, I can't prove it.
还有 我无法证明
Cool building. I should have looked in this area.
房♥子不错 我应该来这个区域看看
What's the rent for a place like this?
这样的房♥子租金大概多少
I don't know.
不知道
Guess who I ran into at the gym...
你猜我在健身房♥遇到谁了
Kate's neighbor Troy Gunn.
凯特的邻居 特洛伊·耿
He knows Lori Carter, too,
他也认识洛丽·卡特
and he has no alibi for last night either.
而且他也没有昨晚的不在场证据
"The red dress you wore last Tuesday was hot.
"你上周二穿的红裙子很性感"
I like your new haircut. It really gets me going."
"我喜欢你的新发型 让我欲♥火♥焚身"
How could Lori not call the cops
洛丽收到这种信
after reading something like that?
怎么能不报♥警♥呢
Lori is a strong, ambitious professional.
洛丽是个坚强有雄心的专业人士
Being a victim is a sign of weakness,
而成为受害者是软弱的表现
so she chose to ignore her fears.
所以她选择无视自己的恐惧
It's very human to dismiss a stalker,
不理会跟踪者也是人之常情
or worse--accept it as a part of your daily life.
更糟的情况是 把这看成是生活的一部分
What?
怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
What?
怎么了
Get up.
起来
What is it?
怎么了
It's a crawlspace.
房♥顶的夹层
What is it? What are we looking at?
有情况吗 看到什么了
I'm betting we got prints, DNA,
肯定能找到指纹 DNA
and lots of other sticky stuff.
以及一堆粘乎乎的东西
It's a secret viewing room.
这里是个秘密观察室
So our freak would just lay up there and watch her.
这个变♥态♥就躺在上面 看她的一举一动
Above her as if he was on top of her.
就像是压在她上面
AFIS has a match for a background check.
自动指纹识别系统找了一个匹配
The prints belong to a banker.
这个指纹属于一个银行家
Let me guess--Larry Myers.
我来猜猜 是拉里·迈尔斯吧
How'd you get in here?
你怎么进来的
The R.A. let me in.
管♥理♥员♥让我进来的
I explained what happened and came with a peace offering.
我跟他解释过 我说我是来讲和的
I see you have a room to yourself now.
你现在有自己的房♥间了
Good for you.
不错啊
You need to leave.
你得走了
I really want to work this out, Eric.
我希望我们能和好如初 埃里克
Come on. 4 stitches, cracked rib, concussion.
拜托 缝了四针 肋骨断了 脑震荡
You can listen.
你应该听听
Ok. I'm listening.
好吧 我听着
Well, first, I just want to say I forgive you.
首先 我想说我原谅你了
I'm not gonna press charges.
我不会起诉你
You lost your temper. I understand.
你没控制住脾气 我能理解
And?
然后呢
That's it.
没事了
No revenge kick, no payback?
不打我一顿报仇泄愤吗
Payback?
报仇
You make me sound like i'm some vengeful little bitch.
你把我说得跟报复心强的小贱♥人♥一样
I just want usto be friends again like before.
我只是想回到以前的朋友关系
Well, we can'tbe, Perry, not anymore.
我们再也做不成朋友了 佩里
How about we just mind our business
不如就这样分道扬镳
and leave each other alone?
井水不犯河水
Fair enough.
好吧
Heh. You're-you're funny.
你真逗
Payback.
报仇
You make me sound psychotic.
把人说得跟神经病一样
I mean, if I really wanted revenge,
如果我真的想报仇
I would have poisoned your beer or something.
我也会选择在你啤酒里下毒什么的
I'm not out to get you, Eric.
我没想找你算账 埃里克
I'm just disappointed is all.
只是对你大失所望罢了
I didn't kill Kate Edwards.
凯特·爱德华兹不是我杀的
We found fingerprints and semen in the ceiling's crawlspace
我们在凯特旧公♥寓♥天花板的槽隙夹层里
of Kate'sold apartment.
发现了指纹和精♥液♥
I believe the semen has yet to identified.
精♥液♥的所属应该还未被确认
Regarding the crawlspace, Larry?
解释下天花板夹层的问题 拉里
Kate used it for storage.
凯特把夹层用作储物室
I helped her movesome boxes up there over a year ago.
我在一年多前帮她搬过几个箱子上去
My finger prints could easily be there.
在那找到我的指纹一点也不奇怪
My client admists to
我的委托人承认
an affair a year ago with Kate Edwards,
在一年前与凯特·爱德华兹发生过关系
剧集 | 跟踪者(2014) | 导航列表