剧集 | 跟踪者(2014) | 导航列表
It's all about the narrative, Perry.
事情全凭你怎么叙述 佩里
You got to distance yourself from Ray
你要撇清跟雷的关系
and from this entire mess in L.A.
还得远离洛杉矶这堆烂摊子
He's a psychotic criminal.
他是个有精神病的罪犯
You're a troubled kid.
你是个误入迷途的孩子
We'll fix it. Get your stuff,
我们会处理 拿上你的东西
Put it in the bag.
装进包里带走
What's going on here?
这是怎么回事
This is, a friend of my dad's.
这是我父亲的朋友
So daddy finally came calling?
爸爸总算召你回家了吗
Hi.
你好
I'm Ray.
我是雷
Know who you are.
我知道你是谁
Ray, stop!
雷 住手
Ray, please stop!
拜托 雷 住手
Think very carefully about you next move.
好好想清楚再决定下一步的行动
It is going to define a lot.
这对你而言意义重大
He just showed up.
他是不请自来的
I had no idea. I'm sorry.
我并不知情 我很抱歉
I'm trying really hard to give you the benefit of the doubt.
我很努力想试着相信你
Please. You can trust me.
拜托 你可以相信我
Right. Ok.
好吧 好
Move, move!
行动 行动
Secure the premises. We'll take right.
搜查全屋 我们从右边突入
All clear!
一切安全
Got something, commander.
这边有情况 指挥官
In here, agent.
人在里面 警探
Gene Meadows.
基恩·米德斯
And he had a daughter.
他还有个女儿
That just pisses me off.
这种事最让人火大了
Contact the family, move fast.
联♥系♥死者亲属 速度点
We won't be able to control the press.
这事满不了媒体多久
So the room is registered to an alias-Rick Jones.
房♥间是用假名定的 瑞克·琼斯
But it's clearly Perry and Ray.
显然住这的是佩里和雷
So the P.I. finds Perry,
所以说私♥家♥侦♥探♥找到了佩里
but Ray takes him out.
但雷把他给杀了
And now they're on the move with a hostage.
现在他们带着人♥质♥在逃
Unless he killed Tracy.
除非他已经杀了特蕾西
She's his only bargaining chip.
她是他手上唯一的筹码
I think that should keep her alive for a while.
他应该不会那么快杀害她
Got a little gift for you.
给你准备了份礼物
Tracy.
特蕾西
Go ahead. Get her out.
去吧 把她扶出来
Go ahead. Say hello.
赶紧的啊 打声招呼
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I know this is all my fault.
我知道这都是我的错
I screwed up.
是我搞砸了
That's an understatement.
这还真是说轻了
What are you gonna do to her?
你想对她做什么
She's gonna bring me Michelle.
她要把米歇尔带回我身边来
But you're not gonna hurt her?
但你不会伤害她对吧
That depends.
看情况
This has gone too far, Ray.
你太过分了 雷
Heh. That's fair.
这倒没说错
Guys!
伙计们
Start a trace.
开始追踪
Ready.
准备好了
Hello?
喂
Hello, Michelle.
你好啊 米歇尔
Where is Tracy? Is she ok?
特蕾西在哪 她还好吗
Let me speak to her.
让我跟她说话
Do you remember our first date?
你记得我们第一次约会吗
The beach on the Olympic Peninsula.
在奥林匹克岛的海滩上
I wanted to impress you with this long drive,
我本想带你去兜风
and instead, I got us lost.
结果却迷路了
That wasn't your fault.
那不是你的错
Yeah, but I did stop to ask for directions.
没错 但我还是问了路
But the guy sent us the wrong way.
但那人指错路了
Yeah, that's right. You remember.
没错 你还记得
You-you-you took pity on me,
你觉得我很可怜
and I am glad for it.
我当时还挺高兴的
Ray, where's Tracy?
雷 特蕾西在哪
Call's coming from an unlisted number.
电♥话♥是未登记的号♥码
He's on a burner phone.
他用的是匿名手♥机♥
Still triangulating.
还在定位中
The wind was blowing, and we just...
当时海风怡人 而我们...
We rolled down the windows even though it was cold.
虽然很冷 我们还是开了窗户
We didn't even care because the music was blasting on the stereo.
我们一点不在乎 尽情享受音乐
You remember that?
你还记得吗
Yes, I do.
记得
What-what song was playing?
当时放着的是谁的歌♥来着
Annie Lennox.
安妮·伦诺克斯
That's right.
没错
That's right.
没错
Do you still listen to her.
你还会听她的歌♥吗
It's hard, Ray.
我不敢听 雷
Her music reminds me of you,
她的歌♥会让我想起你
And, um, it hurts me.
这让我很难过
I don't want that.
我不想看你难过
Then tell me that Tracy's ok.
那就告诉我特蕾西现在没事
She's ok for now,
她暂时没事
but hurry, Michelle.
但要抓紧哦 米歇尔
She's counting on you to find her.
想要找到她 就靠你了
He's in the valley,
他在山谷里
somewhere within two miles of Saticoy and Beck.
在萨蒂科伊和贝克两英里范围内
He was, talking about our first date.
他刚才说到我们第一次约会
We took a road trip down to the beach.
我们自驾去海边玩
What's the name of the beach?
海滩的名字叫什么
Maybe this is part of the game.
也许这也是他的游戏中的一环
Wait.
等等
He asked for directions.
他问过路
Maybe this is a message.
也许这是线索
What is?
什么
We-we stopped to ask for directions...
我们有停下来问过路
We got lost... at a junkyard.
我们在一个废物堆积场迷路了
Janice, Ben, look for a junkyard in that area.
詹妮丝 本 找找那附近的废物堆积场
Why wouldn't he just tell you?
他为什么不直接告诉你
Ben, it's a game. Just do it!
本 这是他的把戏 照做就是了
Beth, calm down.
贝丝 冷静点
Don't tell me to calm down, Jack!
别叫我冷静 杰克
We need to find her now!
我们得马上找到她
Ok. All right, Beth.
别激动 贝丝
Listen. We are going to find Tracy,
我们会找到特蕾西的
but right in this very moment,
但现在
we're going to escort you home.
我们要送你回家休息
Ben, I want you to escort Beth home.
本 你送贝丝回家
I want you to take a unit with you.
带上一小队的警员
Found one junkyard in the area.
在那附近找到一个废物堆积场
All right. Send me everything on it.
给我发详尽的资料
Jack, take Janice with you.
杰克 你带上詹妮丝
You check it out, keep in constant contact.
你们去看看 随时保持联♥系♥
Ben, make sure she's ok.
本 照顾好她
Let's get on with it.
我们开始吧
What are you gonna do?
你想怎么样
Leave her alone.
放过她
Come here.
过来
Run, run!
快跑 跑
Tracy!
特蕾西
Tracy!
特蕾西
Let's not do this, tracy!
别这样 特蕾西
剧集 | 跟踪者(2014) | 导航列表