剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表
你也这么想
So do you.
夏洛克 你的大哥加上国王的全部人马
Sherlock, your big brother and all the King's horses
都没能逼我做违心的事
couldn't make me do a thing I didn't want to.
对 可我不是我的大哥 记得吗?
Yes, but I'm not my brother, remember?
我就是你
I am you.
时刻准备去做一切
Prepared to do anything.
时刻准备焚烧
Prepared to burn.
时刻准备做普通人不会做的事
Prepared to do what ordinary people won't do.
想跟我在地狱里握手?
You want me to shake hands with you in hell?
我不会让你失望的
I shall not disappoint you.
不
Nah.
你只是说大话
You talk big.
不
Nah.
你是普通人
You're ordinary.
你是普通人 你站在正义的天使一边
You're ordinary. You're on the side of the angels.
也许我是站在天使一边
Oh, I may be on the side of the angels,
但你千万别以为 我是他们中一员
but don't think for one second that I am one of them.
不
No...
..你不是
..you're not.
我知道了
I see.
你不平凡
You're not ordinary.
不
No.
你就是我
You're me.
你就是我
You're me.
谢谢你
Thank you...
夏洛克.福尔摩斯
..Sherlock Holmes.
谢谢你
Thank you.
祝福你
Bless you.
只要我还活着
As long as I'm alive,
你就能拯救你的朋友 这办法不错
you can save your friends, you've got a way out.
好吧 祝你好远
Well, good luck with that.
不
No.
是 长官 谢谢 再见
Yes, sir. Thank you. Bye.
喂?
Hello?
约翰 嘿 夏洛克 你没事吧?
John. Hey, Sherlock. Are you OK?
回头 原路返回 我就过来
Turn around and walk back the way you came. I'm coming in.
按我说的去做
Just do as I ask!
求你了
Please.
你在哪?
Where?
在这里停下
Stop there.
夏洛克?
Sherlock?
好吧 抬头看 我在屋顶上
OK, look up. I'm on the rooftop.
噢 上帝
Oh, God.
我...不能下来 我们只好这样说了
I...I can't come down, so we'll just have to do it like this.
出了什么事?
What's going on?
我道歉
An apology.
一切都是真的
It's all true.
什么?
What?
他们说的有关我的一切
Everything they said about me.
是我捏造了莫里亚蒂
I invented Moriarty.
你为什么要说这些?
Why are you saying this?
我是个假货
I'm a fake.
夏洛克...
Sherlock...
报纸上说的一直都没错
The newspapers were right all along.
我要你告诉雷斯垂德
I want you to tell Lestrade,
我要你告诉赫德森太太和茉莉
I want you to tell Mrs Hudson and Molly.
事实上 告诉每一个听你说话的人
In fact, tell anyone who will listen to you...
我纯为私心编造了莫里亚蒂
..that I created Moriarty for my own purposes.
住嘴 夏洛克 别说了
OK, shut up Sherlock. Shut up.
我们第一次见面... 第一次见面
The first time we met... the first time we met,
你不是对我姐姐了如指掌吗?
you knew all about my sister, right?
没人能有那么聪明
Nobody could be that clever.
你可以
You could.
我调查过你
I researched you.
我们见面前 我调查了能找到的一切
Before we met, I discovered everything that I could
来取悦你
to impress you.
这是个圈套 魔术圈套
It's a trick. Just a magic trick.
不是的 好了别说了
No. All right, stop it now.
不 站在原地别动
No. Stay exactly where you are.
别动 好好
Don't move. All right.
眼睛盯着我
Keep your eyes fixed on me.
求你了 能帮我做这件事吗?
Please, will you do this for me?
做什么?
Do what?
这个电♥话♥ 是...
This phone call, it's...
是我的留言
..it's my note.
人们不是都这么做吗?
It's what people do, don't they?
留下留言?
Leave a note?
什么留言?
Leave a note when?
再见 约翰 不 不要
Goodbye, John. No.Don't...
夏洛克
Sherlock!
夏洛克
Sherlock.
夏洛克... 夏洛克
Sherlock...Sherlock.
我是医生 让我过去 请让我过去
I'm a doctor, let me come through. Let me come through, please.
他是我朋友 他是我朋友 求你们了
He's my friend. He's my friend... Please.
求你们了 就让我...
Please, let me just...
上帝啊
Oh, Jesus!
不
No.
上帝 不要
God, no.
有些事情你想说...
There's stuff that you wanted to say...
却没有说 是的
..but didn't say it. Yeah.
现在说出来吧
Say it now.
对不起 我做不到
Sorry, I can't.
所有东西都在这里了 所有科学仪器
There's all the stuff. All the science equipment.
我都收到箱子里了 我不知该拿它们怎么办
I left it all in boxes. I don't know what needs doing.
不如送到哪所学校吧
I thought I'd take it to a school.
你还会不会...?
Would you...?
我不能回公♥寓♥了 至少现在做不到
I can't go back to the flat again, not at the moment.
我在生气
I'm angry.
没什么 约翰 这一点也不稀奇
It's OK, John. There's nothing unusual in that.
这就是他给每个人的感受
That's the way he made everyone feel.
我桌上那些痕迹 还有噪音
All the marks on my table and the noise,
凌晨一点半的枪声 嗯
firing guns at half past one in the morning... Yeah.
冰箱里一堆该死的标本
..bloody specimens in my fridge.
居然能把尸体和食物放一起 是啊
Imagine, keeping bodies where there's food. Yes.
还有各种打斗
And the fighting!
他做事太轻率 都快把我逼疯了
Drove me up the wall with all his carryings-on.
呃 其实我也没那么生气 好吗?
Listen, I'm not actually that angry, OK?
好吧 我留你和他单独在一起...
OK. I'll leave you alone to, you know...
你... 你有一次对我说
You...you told me once...
你不是个英雄
..that you weren't a hero.
有时 我甚至觉得你不像人类
Erm, there were times I didn't even think you were human,
但是让我告诉你 你是...
but let me tell you this, you were...
最好的人
the best man...
我所知道的... 最富有人性的人
the most human...human being that I've ever known
永远没人能让我相信你欺骗了我
and no-one will ever convince me that you told me a lie, so...
就这样吧
..there.
我那么孤单...
I was so alone...
我欠你那么多
..and I owe you so much.
可是求求你 还有一件事 就一件事
But, please, there's just one more thing, one more thing,
再创造一次奇迹 夏洛克
one more miracle, Sherlock,
为了我 请不要...
for me, don't be...
死去
..dead.
为了我 可以吗?
Would you do that just for me?
别这样了 停止这一切
Just stop it. Stop this.
威廉·透纳 19世纪英国风景画家
莱辛巴♥赫♥瀑布
三个月前
莱辛巴♥赫♥英雄
"外行"找回透纳名画 苏格兰场无地自容
大银行家被绑♥架♥
莱辛巴♥赫♥英雄找到被绑人♥质♥
里科里特在逃
里科里特 原著"马斯格雷夫典礼"中提到的人物
独家专题
学术神探福尔摩斯再破大案
贱尼克: Nick Bateman 真人秀"老大哥"选手
剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表