剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表
CIA trained killers, I think.
好像是中情局的职业杀手
Excellent gangs. Yeah, thanks for that, Mycroft.
他们真不赖 是啊 多谢了 麦考夫
It's a disgrace,
真不知羞
sending your little brother into danger like that.
把你弟弟派去那种龙潭虎穴
Family is all we have in the end, Mycroft Holmes!
你终究只有家人能依靠 麦考夫·福尔摩斯
Oh, shut up, Mrs Hudson! Mycroft!!
闭嘴吧 赫德森太太 麦考夫
Apologies.
抱歉
Thank you. Though do in fact shut up.
谢谢 不过你确实该闭嘴了
Oh, it's a bit rude, that noise, isn't it?
这声音不太好吧
There's nothing you can do
你做不了什么
and nothing she will do, as far as I can see.
她也不会做什么 至少依我看是如此
I can put maximum surveillance on her.
我可以给她设置最高监控级别
Why bother? You can follow her on Twitter.
何必 你盯着推特就能跟踪她的行程
I believe her user name is The Whip Hand.
我想她的用户名是"登顶女王"
Yes. Most amusing.
是啊 真有趣
Excuse me. Hello?
失陪 喂
Why does your phone make that noise?
你的手♥机♥为什么会发出那种声音
What noise?
什么声音
That noise, the one it just made.
就是它刚刚发出的那种声音
It's a text alert, means I've got a text.
那是短♥信♥的铃音 意味着我收到短♥信♥了
Your texts don't usually make that noise.
你的短♥信♥一般不会叫♥床♥
Well, somebody got hold of the phone and apparently as a joke,
有人拿了我的手♥机♥ 显然开了个玩笑
personalised their text alert noise.
把短♥信♥铃音个性化了
Hmm, so every time they text you...
那么说你每次收到短♥信♥就会...
It would seem so.
看来如此
Could you turn that phone down a bit? At my time of life it's...
你能把手♥机♥声音关掉吗 要是我那个年代...
See I'm wondering who could have got hold of your phone.
我在想谁会拿到你的手♥机♥
It would've been in your coat, wouldn't it?
手♥机♥是在你的大衣里 对不对
I'll leave you to your deductions.
我不打扰你推理了
I'm not stupid, you know.
要知道 我可不傻
Where do you get that idea?
你怎么得出的这个结论
Bond Air is go, that's decided.
施行邦德航♥空♥计划 已经决定了
Check with the Coventry lot.
跟考文垂那边核实一下
Talk later.
回头再谈
What else does she have?
她还有什么
Irene Adler. The Americans wouldn't be interested in her
艾琳·阿德勒 美国人不会为了几张敏感照片
for a couple of compromising photographs.
而对她感兴趣
There's more.
她还有东西
Much more.
有很多
Something big's coming, isn't it?
有大事要发生了吧
Irene Adler is no longer any concern of yours.
艾琳·阿德勒已经与你无关了
From now on, you will stay out of this.
从现在起 你不要再插手此事
Oh, will I? Yes, Sherlock.
是吗 是的 夏洛克
You will.
正是如此
Now if you'll excuse me,
可以的话 恕我失陪
I have a long and arduous apology to make to a very old friend.
我得去向我多年的老朋友负荆请罪
Do give her my love.
记得代我向她问好
Lovely, Sherlock. That was lovely.
拉得太好了 夏洛克 太动听了
Hmm, marvellous. Yes, very good.
余音绕梁啊 对 太棒了
I wish you could have worn the antlers.
要是戴上圣诞鹿角就更完美了
Some things are best left to the imagination, Mrs Hudson.
赫德森太太 有些事总要留点想象才完美
Mrs Hudson?
赫德森太太
No thank you, Sarah.
不用了 谢了 莎拉
Er, no, no, he's not good with names.
别理他 他老记错人名
No, I can get this.
等等 我能记起来
Sarah was the doctor, then there was the one with the spots,
莎拉是那个医生 之后换了一脸痘痘的妹子
then the one with the nose and then,
再之后是特别傲气的那个
who was after the boring teacher?
那个闷蛋老师之后是谁来着
Nobody. Jeanette! Ah, process of elimination.
没了 你是珍妮特 稍微排除下就出来了
Oh, dear Lord.
天啊
Hello, everyone. Sorry, hello.
大家好 抱歉来晚了
It said on the door to just come up.
门上写着说直接上来就行了
Hello, Molly. Hello, Molly!
茉莉 你好 茉莉 你好
Everybody saying hello to each other, how wonderful!
大家相互打招呼 好一个礼仪之邦
Let me, er... Holy Mary!
让我帮你...我的天啊
So we're having Christmas drinkies then?
那我们现在要喝圣诞特饮了吗
No stopping them, apparently.
显然 你要喝 没人拦你
It's the one day of the year
一年里头只有今天
where the boys have to be nice to me,
这些小鬼会好好地陪陪我
so it's almost worth it.
所以也算值了
John?
约翰
The counter on your blog still says 1♥8♥9♥5.
你的博客还是只有1♥8♥9♥5次点击
Oh, no, Christmas is cancelled.
怎么会 让人圣诞节都没心思过
And you've got a photograph of me wearing that hat!
你竟然放了我戴帽子的那张照片
People like it. No, they don't. What people?
大家都爱这张 才怪 说谁呢
How's the hip? Oh, it's atrocious, but thanks for asking.
髋关节怎样了 糟透了 谢谢关心
I've seen much worse, but then I do post-mortems.
我见过更糟的 不过毕竟那都是尸体
Oh, God, sorry. Don't make jokes, Molly.
瞧我说的 抱歉 别说笑话 茉莉
No, sorry. Here you are.
知道 抱歉 给你
Thank you. I wasn't expecting to see you.
谢谢 没想到你也在
I thought you were in Dorset for Christmas?
我以为你会在多塞特郡过圣诞
The first thing in the morning,
明天一大早
me and the wife, back together, sorted.
我就能和太太重归于好了
No, she's sleeping with a PE teacher.
瞎说 她跟一位体育老师上♥床♥了
And John, I hear you're off to your sister's? Is that right? Yeah.
约翰 我听说你要去你姐姐家吧 对
Sherlock was complaining. Saying.
夏洛克抱怨过 错 是说过
First time ever, she's cleaned up her act, off the booze.
有史以来她头一回洗心革面 决定戒酒
Nope. Shut up, Sherlock!
才怪 闭嘴 夏洛克
I see you've got a new boyfriend, Molly.
看来你找了个新男友 茉莉
You're serious about him. Sorry, what?
你对他很认真啊 你说什么
You're seeing him tonight, giving him a gift.
你准备今晚见他 送他礼物
Take a day off.
消停一天行吗
Shut up. Have a drink. Oh, come on.
住口 喝你的酒 你们别扫兴
Surely you all see the present on the top of the bag.
你们肯定也看到袋子最上面那份礼物了
Perfectly wrapped with a bow. All the others are slapdash at best.
包装精美 还系着蝴蝶结 其余的包装马虎
It's for someone special.
绝对是给特别的人
The shade of red echoes her lipstick,
红色包装纸和口红颜色一致
either an unconscious association,
也许是无意挑的
or one she's deliberately trying to encourage.
也许是有意用它暗示对方
Either way, Miss Hooper has love on her mind.
不管怎样 霍普小姐坠入爱河了
That she's serious about him
显然她非常在乎他
is clear from the fact she's giving him a gift at all.
从她送给他的礼物可见一斑
That suggests long-time hopes asolutely for long.
显然这表明她对这段关系渴望已久
That she's seeing him tonight
从她的妆容和打扮
is evident from her make-up and what she is wearing.
可见她今晚一定会去见他
Obviously trying to compensate for the size of her mouth and breasts.
显然是想弥补自己嘴唇和胸部的不丰满
You always say such horrible things.
你总是这样出口伤人
Every time. Always. Always.
每次都是 一而再 再而三
I am sorry. Forgive me.
对不起 原谅我
Merry Christmas, Molly Hooper.
圣诞快乐 茉莉·霍普
Oh, no! That wasn't, I didn't...
别误会 那不是我...
No, it was me. My God, really?
不是你 是我 我的天啊 真的假的
What? My phone.
什么 是我的手♥机♥
Fifty seven? Sorry, what?
第57条 你说什么
Fifty seven of those texts, the ones I've heard.
据我所知 那人已经发了57条短♥信♥了
Thrilling that you've been counting.
原来你一直在数啊
Excuse me.
失陪一下
What's up, Sherlock?
夏洛克 怎么了
I said excuse me. Do you ever reply?
我说了 失陪一下 你就不回复一下吗
Oh, dear Lord,
哇 千年一遇呀
we're not going to have Christmas phone calls now, are we?
该不会是打来祝我圣诞快乐的吧
Have they passed a new law?
难道我们国家颁布新政策了吗
I think you're going to find Irene Adler tonight.
我想你们今晚会找到艾琳·阿德勒
We already know where she is.
我们早就掌握她的行踪了
As you were kind enough to point out, it hardly matters.
就像你之前说的那样 找到她也不能怎样
No, I mean you're going to find her dead.
不 我是说 你会找到她的尸体
You OK? Yes.
你还好吧 很好
The only one who fitted the description.
只有这具尸体符合描述
Had her brought here, your home from home.
于是把她转来这边 你的第二个家
You didn't need to come in, Molly.
茉莉 你没必要也过来
剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表