剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表
英格兰银行 伦敦塔 本顿维尔监狱
Bank of England, Tower of London, Pentonville.
全国最保险的三个地方
Three of the most secure places in the country
六周前 被莫里亚蒂入侵
and six weeks ago, Moriarty breaks in,
没人知道他怎样或为何入侵
no-one knows how or why.
我们知道的只是... 以拘留结束
All we know is... He ended up in custody.
别那样 哪样?
Don't do that. Do what?
你的表情 表情?
The look. Look?
又来了 我又看不到自己的表情
You're doing the look again. Well, I can't see it, can I?
那是我的脸
It's my face.
没错 你刚露出了那副
Yes.and you're doing a THING YOU ARE DOING
"我们都知道怎么回事"的表情
"We both know what's really going on here" face.
我们确实是 不
We do. No.
我不知道 所以才觉得这表情讨厌
I don't, which is why I find the face so annoying.
要是莫里亚蒂想要皇冠 他早得手了
If Moriarty wanted the jewels, he'd have them.
他要是想释放囚犯 他们早跑了
If he wanted the prisoners freed, they'd be on the streets.
他现在身处监狱 是因为他乐意去
The reason he's still in a prison cell is cos he chose to be there.
这是他计划中的一步
Somehow this is part of his scheme.
克雷西尔先生 能否传唤你的首位证人?
Mr Crayhill, can we have your first witness?
法官大人 我们没有任何证人
Your Honour, we're not calling any witnesses.
我不明白
I don't follow.
你请求进行无罪辩护
You've entered a plea of not guilty.
不过 我的委托人没有提供任何证据
Nevertheless, my client is offering no evidence.
被告方...放弃举证
The defence...rests.
陪审团的女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury,
詹姆斯·莫里亚蒂先生被控
James Moriarty stands accused...
几宗不同的盗窃案
of several counts of attempted burglary.
要是被判定有罪 根据其罪行
Crimes which, if he's found guilty,
会被判处漫长的监禁
will elicit a very long custodial sentence,
但是 他的辩护人
and yet...his legal team...
却不肯提供任何证据
has chosen to offer no evidence whatsoever
支撑其诉讼请求
to support their plea.
我感到自己应该违反常规地
I find myself in the unusual position
推荐陪审团倾向一种裁决
of recommending a verdict wholeheartedly.
请务必裁决他有罪
You must find him guilty.
有罪
Guilty.
请务必裁决他有罪
You must find him guilty.
他们回来了 用了六分钟
They're coming back. That's six minutes.
老实说 用这么久真有点奇怪
Surprised it took them that long, to be honest.
厕所在排队呢
There's a queue for the loo!
陪审团达成一致裁决了吗?
Have you reached a verdict on which you all agree?
无罪 他们裁决他无罪
Not guilty, they found him not guilty.
都没辩护 莫里亚蒂无罪释放了
No defence and Moriarty's walked free.
夏洛克?
Sherlock?
你在听吗? 他释放了
Are you listening? He's out,
你知道他要回来找你 夏...
you know he'll be coming after you. Sherl...
一般人都会敲门
Most people knock.
不过 我猜你不是一般人
But then, you're not most people, I suppose.
沏茶的水刚烧好
Kettle's just boiled.
约翰·塞巴斯蒂安(巴♥赫♥的名字)都要气活了
Johann Sebastian would be appalled.
可以吗? 请自便
May I? Please.
你知道 巴♥赫♥临死的时候
You know when he was on his deathbed, Bach,
听到他儿子在钢琴上 弹他的一支曲子
he heard his son at the piano playing one of his...pieces.
曲子结束之前就停止弹奏
The boy stopped before he got to the end.
将死的巴♥赫♥跳下床 跑到琴边弹完曲子
The dying man jumped out of bed, ran to the piano and finished it.
无法忍♥受一段中断的旋律
Couldn't cope with an unfinished melody.
你也是 所以你来了
Neither can you, that's why you've come.
说实话 你有点高兴吧
Be honest, you're a tiny bit pleased.
哦 因为裁决?
What, with the verdict?
因为我 我又回到街上了
With me, back on the streets.
每个童话都需要一个经典大反派
Every fairy tale needs a good old-fashioned villain.
你需要我 不然你什么都不是
You need me or you're nothing.
因为我们非常相似 你和我
Because we're just alike, you and I,
除了你很无聊
except you're boring.
你站在正义的天使一边
You're on the side of the angels.
当然 你搞定了陪审团
You got to the jury, of course.
我能入侵伦敦塔
I got into the Tower of London,
你觉得我不能钻进12个酒店房♥间?
you think I can't worm my way into 12 hotel rooms?
有线电视
Cable network.
每人卧室都有个性化电视界面
Every hotel bedroom has a personalised TV screen.
每个人都有施压点
And every person has their pressure point.
都有要保护的人
Someone that they want to protect from harm.
小菜一碟
Easy peasy.
那么你想到办法了吗?
So how are you going to do it?
焚烧我?
Burn me?
啊 那个难题 终极难题
Ah, that's the problem, the final problem.
你还没明白是什么?
Have you worked out what it is yet?
什么是终极难题?
What's the final problem?
我刚才告诉你了 但你有在听吗?
I did tell you... but did you listen?
要逼你不说声"我不知道"有多困难?
How hard do you find it, having to say "I don't know"?
我不知道 哦 真聪明 相当聪明
I don't know. Oh, that's clever, very clever, awfully clever.
说到聪明 告诉你的小朋友们了吗?
Speaking of clever, have you told your little friends yet?
告诉什么?
Told them what?
为什么我闯入那些地方不拿东西?
Why I broke into all those places and never took anything?
没
No.
但是你懂的? 当然
But you understand? Obviously.
说说看啊
Off you go, then.
告诉你你已经知道的?
YOU WANT ME TO tell you what you already know?
不 我要你证明你知道
No,I WANT YOU TO prove that you know it.
你没取东西是因为不需要 不错
You didn't take anything because you don't need to. Good.
你也不需要再去取任何东西
You'll never need to take anything ever again.
很不错 因为?
Very good, because?
因为无论在英格兰银行
Because nothing in the Bank of England,
本顿维尔监狱 还是伦敦塔
the Tower of London or Pentonville Prison could possibly match
都没有东西能赛过你入侵它们的钥匙
the value of the key that could get you into all three.
我可以用几行程序代码进入任何一扇门
I can open any door anywhere with a few tiny lines of computer code.
不存在私人账户了 都是我的了
No such thing as a private bank account now, they're all mine.
没有什么是保密的了 机密一词都属于我了
No such thing as secrecy, I OWN secrecy.
核弹密♥码♥?
Nuclear codes?
我能把北约成员按字母顺序炸翻
I could blow up NATO in alphabetical order.
在这个上锁房♥间的世界里 有了钥匙就是王
In a world of locked rooms, the man with the key is king.
亲爱的 你该看看我戴王冠的样子
And honey, you should see me in a crown.
整个审判都是你的广♥告♥
You were advertising all through the trial,
你在向世界展示能耐
you were showing the world what you can do.
也有你的帮助
And you were helping.
客户名单可长了 无赖政♥府♥ 情报组织
Big client list - rogue governments, intelligence communities,
恐怖组织
terrorist cells.
都想要我
They all want me.
忽然间 我成了性感先生
Suddenly, I'm Mr Sex.
要是你能进入任何银行
If you can break any bank,
何必还关心最高出价?
what do you care about the highest bidder?
不关心 我就喜欢看他们为我竞价
I don't, I just like to watch them all competing.
"爸爸最宠我" 普通人多可爱啊
"Daddy loves me the best." Aren't ordinary people adorable?
好 你有个约翰 我也该给自己找个同居的
Well, you know, you've got John. I should get myself a live-in one.
你干嘛这么做呢? 肯定很有情趣
Why are you doing all of this? It must be so funny.
其实你不想要钱或权力
You don't want money or power, not really.
那所为何来呢?
What is it all for?
我想要解决那个难题
I want to solve the problem.
我们的难题
Our problem.
终极难题
The final problem.
很快就要开始了 夏洛克 坠落(又意瀑布)
It's going to start very soon, Sherlock...the fall.
别害怕 坠落就像飞翔
But don't be scared, falling is just like flying,
就多了一个永恒的终点
except there's a more permanent destination.
从来不喜欢打哑谜
Never liked riddles.
学着喜欢吧
Learn to.
因为我欠你一次坠落 夏洛克
Because I owe you a fall, Sherlock.
我 欠 你
I...owe...you.
不好意思 我找麦克罗夫特·福尔摩斯
Er, excuse me, I'm looking for Mycroft Holmes?
有人知道他去哪了吗?
Would you happen to know if he's around at all?
听不到我说话吗?
Can you not hear me?
好吧 好吧 谁帮个忙?
Yes, all right. Anyone?
剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表