剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表
Get off my sheet! Or what?
松开我的床单 不然呢
Or I'll just walk away.
不然我就直接走出去
I'll let you. Boys, please...not here.
那我成全你 两位 注意场合
Who is my client?
这位客户到底是谁
Take a look at where you're standing, and make a deduction.
看看你在什么地方 然后动脑筋想想
You are to be engaged by the highest in the land, now, for God's sake!
雇你的是全国最有权势的人 还要点明吗
Put your clothes on!
快把衣服穿上
I'll be mother.
我负责招呼
And there is a whole childhood in a nutshell.
我从小到大就是听你招呼
My employer has a problem.
我老板遇到了棘手的问题
A matter has come to light of an extremely delicate
出现了一件极其敏感
and potentially criminal nature,
且可以有犯罪性质的事件
and in this hour of need,
在此紧急关头
dear brother, your name has arisen. Why?
亲爱的弟弟 有人想到了你 为什么
We have a police force of sorts,
我们有各种各样的警力
even a marginally secret service.
还有无孔不入的军情六处
Why come to me? People come to you for help,
为什么来找我 大家都找你帮忙
don't they, Mr Holmes?
对吧 福尔摩斯先生
Not to date anyone with a navy.
但名下有海军的人可没找过我
This is a matter of the highest security, and therefore of trust.
此案关系到最高机密 以及信任问题
You don't trust your own secret service? Naturally not.
连自家的情报机关也信不过 当然
They all spy on people for money.
他们都为了钱监视别人
I do think we have a timetable.
我们时间有限
Yes, of course. Erm...
是的 当然了
What do you know about this woman?
你认识这个女人吗
Nothing whatsoever.
没印象
Then you should be paying more attention.
那你就要多加注意了
She's been at the centre of two political scandals in the last year,
她去年成为两起政党丑闻的焦点
and recently ended the marriage of a prominent novelist
最近又与某著名作家离婚
by having an affair with both participants separately.
因为她不仅给老公带绿帽子 还脚踏两条船
You know I don't concern myself with trivia.
你知道我对花边新闻不感兴趣
Who is she?
她是谁
Irene Adler.
艾琳·阿德勒
Professionally known as "The Woman".
业内称她为"那个女人"
Professionally?
业内
There are many names for what she does. She prefers "Dominatrix".
她有很多外号♥ 她最喜欢"施虐女王"
Dominatrix. Don't be alarmed.
施虐女王 别紧张
It's to do with sex.
是性方面的
Sex doesn't alarm me.
性不会让我紧张
How would you know?
你怎么知道
She provides, shall we say, recreational scolding
她提供的是 这样说吧 愉悦的惩罚
for those who enjoy that sort of thing
给那些有此嗜好
and are prepared to pay for it.
且乐意付钱的人
These are all from her website.
这些是从她的网站下载的
And I assume this Adler woman has some compromising photographs.
我猜这位阿德勒女士有一些不能见光的照片
You're very quick, Mr Holmes.
你反应很快 福尔摩斯先生
Hardly a difficult deduction. Photographs of whom?
不难推断 到底是谁的照片
A person of significance to my employer.
一个对我老板很重要的人
We'd prefer not to say any more at this time.
希望我们不要再谈这方面的事了
You can't tell us anything?
你们什么都不说吗
I can tell you it's a young person.
我可以告诉你们 是个年轻人
A young female person.
一位年轻女性
How many photographs?
照片有多少张
A considerable number, apparently.
很显然 数量不少
Do Miss Adler and this young female
阿德勒小姐和这位年轻女性
person appear in these photographs together? Yes.
同时出现在照片里 是的
I assume in a number of compromising scenarios?
我猜照片上有许多不能见光的场景
An imaginative range, we are assured.
照我们的想象 这是肯定的
John, you might want to put that cup back in your saucer now.
约翰 你现在最好把茶杯放下
Can you help us, Mr Holmes? How?
你能帮忙吗 福尔摩斯先生 怎么帮
Will you take the case?
愿意接这个案子吗
What case?
什么案子
Pay her, now and in full.
立刻给钱 要多少给多少
As Miss Adler remarks in her masthead,
就像阿德勒小姐题头说的那样
know when you are beaten.
人要知道认栽[挨打会有感觉]
She doesn't want anything.
她什么都不要
She got in touch.
她联♥系♥过我们
She informed us that the photographs existed.
她通知我们说她有那些照片
She indicated that she had no intention to use them
明确表示没打算使用这些照片
to extort either money or favour.
敲诈钱财或是别的什么
Oh, a power play.
炫耀力量
A power play with the most powerful family in Britain.
向大英最有权势的家族炫耀力量
Now that is a dominatrix.
不愧是施虐女王
Ooh, this is getting rather fun, isn't it.
这就很有趣了嘛 对吧
Sherlock... Hmm. Where is she?
夏洛克 她在哪里
In London, currently. She's staying...
她目前在伦敦 她在...
Text me the details, I'll be in touch by the end of the day.
细节发短♥信♥给我 晚上再跟你们联♥系♥
Do you really think you'll have news by then?
你确定到时候能搞到消息吗
No, I think I'll have the photographs.
不 我到时候能搞到照片
One can only hope you're as good as you seem to think.
但愿你真像说的那么神奇
I'll need some equipment, of course.
当然了 我还需要些器具
Anything you require, I'll have it sent...
要什么都行 我会派人送到...
Can I have a box of matches? I'm sorry?
能给我一盒火柴吗 你说什么
Or your cigarette lighter, either will do.
或者是打火机 都可以
I don't smoke. No, I know you don't, but your employer does.
我不抽烟 这我知道 但你老板抽烟
We have kept a lot of people successfully in the dark
这件小事我们一直对外隐瞒着
about this little fact, Mr Holmes.
大多数人都不知道 福尔摩斯先生
I'm not the Commonwealth.
我不是大多数
And that's as modest as he gets.
他这样算是谦虚了
Pleasure to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Laters!
回见
OK, the smoking, how did you know?
好吧 你怎么知道抽烟的事
The evidence was right under your nose, John,
证据就在你眼皮底下 约翰
as ever you see, but do not observe.
你看见了 却没有注意到
Observe what? The ashtray.
注意到什么 烟灰缸
Kate?
凯特
We're going to have a visitor.
要有客人了
I'll need a bit of time to get ready.
我要花点时间准备一下
A long time?
要很久吗
Hmm...ages.
很久很久
What are you doing?
你干什么呢
I'm going to into battle, John.
我要上战场了 约翰
I need the right armour.
得换一身好盔甲
No.
不好
Nah.
不好
Works for me.
我看很好
Everything works on you.
你看什么都好
So, what's the plan?
计划是什么
We know her address.
我们知道她的地址
We just ring her doorbell?
直接按她家门铃吗
Exactly. Just here, please.
没错 就在这儿停
You didn't even change your clothes.
你根本就没换衣服
Then it's time to add a splash of colour.
所以该添点儿颜色了
Are we here?
到了吗
Two streets away, but this will do.
还有两条街 但就在这儿做吧
For what? Punch me in the face.
做什么 朝我的脸来一拳
Shade?
什么颜色
Blood.
血红
Punch you? Yes, punch me, in the face. Didn't you hear me?
打你 没错 打我的脸 没听见吗
I always hear "Punch me in the face" when you're speaking
你说话的时候我总觉得你是在找揍
but it's usually sub-text.
但没这么明说
Oh, for God's sakes!
真是婆婆妈妈
Thank you, that was...
谢了 这真是...
OK, I think we're done now, John!
行了 我们打完了 约翰
You want to remember, Sherlock, I was a soldier. I killed people.
你记清楚 夏洛克 我当过兵 杀过人
You were a doctor! I had bad days!
你是军医 我也有心情不好的时候
What are you going to wear?
你打算穿什么
My battle dress. Oh, lucky boy.
招牌战衣 幸运的家伙
Hello?
你好
Oh, very sorry to disturb you,
很抱歉打搅你
剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表