剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表
或者一二十件
Or 20 or 30.
什么?
What?!
不是我一个高级警官这样 葛莱森...
I'm not the only senior officer who did this. Gregson...
闭嘴
Shut up!
让一个业余侦探
An amateur detective
随意查看所有机密信息
given access to all sorts of classified information.
现在他还成了嫌犯
And now he's a suspect in a case.
恕我直言...
With all due respect...
你这个白♥痴♥ 雷斯垂德
You're a bloody idiot, Lestrade!
现在马上把他抓来
Now go and fetch him in, right now.
快去
Do it!
自豪了吧?
Proud of yourselves?
如果这不是唯一一次呢?
Well, what if it's not just this case?
如果他每次都这样耍我们呢?
What if he's done this to us every single time?
警♥察♥里还算有自己人 是雷斯垂德
So, still got some friends on the force. It's Lestrade.
说他们马上过来
Says they're all coming over here now.
排着队等着铐你
Queuing up to slap on the handcuffs.
每个因为你出过洋相的警官
Every officer you've ever made feel like a tit,
那人数可真不少
which is a lot of people.
哟喝
Yoo-hoo.
抱歉 打扰你们了吗?
Oh, sorry, am I interrupting?
忘了说了 有人送来个包裹 说是易腐物
Some chap delivered a parcel, I forgot, marked perishable.
我不得不签收了
I had to sign for it.
有趣的德国名字 跟童话里一样
Funny name, German, like the fairy tales.
焚烧到焦
Burnt to a crisp.
什么意思?
What does it mean?
警♥察♥ 我去开
'Police!' I'll go.
夏洛克
'Sherlock.
抱歉 赫德森太太 我们有话要跟你说
'Excuse me, Mrs Hudson. We need to talk to you.
你们不能这样硬闯民宅
'You can't just barge in like that!'
你们有授权吗 有吗?
'Have you got a warrant? Have you?'
算了吧 约翰
'Leave it, John.
喂 礼貌点
'Eh? Manners!'
夏洛克·福尔摩斯
Sherlock Holmes,
我以涉嫌劫持及绑♥架♥罪名逮捕你
I'm arresting you on suspicion of abduction and kidnapping.
没事 约翰 他没反抗
It's OK, John. He's not resisting.
什么叫没事 简直岂有此理
No, it's not all right, this is ridiculous.
马上把他带下去
Get him downstairs now.
你不必这样的
You don't have to do this.
别妨碍公务 不然我得连你一起逮捕
Don't try to interfere or I shall arrest you too.
完事了吗?
You done?
我说吧 嗯?
I said it. Hmm?
第一次见面我就说了
First time we met. Don't bother.
解决罪案不能满足他 总有一天他会越界
Solving crimes won't be enough. One day he'll cross the line.
你扪心自问 什么样的人会绑♥架♥小孩子
Now ask yourself, what sort of man would kidnap those kids
只为了在世人面前显能耐?
just so he can impress us all by finding them?
多诺万 长官?
Donovan? Sir?
人抓到了? 是 长官
Got our man? Er, yes, sir.
要我说 一看就像怪人
Looked a bit of a weirdo, if you ask me.
自封警♥察♥的多事鬼都这德行
Often are, these vigilante types.
你在看什么?
What are you looking at?
你没事吧 长官?
Are you all right, sir?
来陪我了? 嗯
Joining me? Yeah.
显然
Well,
痛揍总警司是犯法的
apparently it's against the law to chin the Chief Superintendent.
嗯 有点尴尬了
Hmm. Bit awkward this.
没人来保释我们了
There's no-one to bail us.
我在想我们如何立刻大胆逃脱
I was thinking more about our imminent and daring escape.
所有人员到27号♥ 什么?
'All units to 27.' What?
所有人员到...
'All units to 2...'
女士们先生们 麻烦大家都跪下
Ladies and gentlemen, will you all please get on your knees?
马上照办 照他说的做
NOW would be good! Do as he says!
只是说一声 枪是他的主意
Just so you're aware, the gun is his idea,
我只是...懂吧
I'm just a...you know.
我的人♥质♥
My hostage.
人♥质♥ 对 还真说得通
Hostage, yes, that works. That works.
那现在怎么办?
So what now?
照莫里亚蒂的意思亡命天涯吧 快跑
Doing what Moriarty wants, becoming a fugitive. Run!
追上他 雷斯垂德
Get after him, Lestrade!
牵着我的手
Take my hand.
这回咱俩彻底洗不清了
Now people will definitely talk.
枪 不要了
The gun! Leave it!
夏洛克 等等
Sherlock, wait!
我们得协作
We're going to need to coordinate.
往右
Go to your right.
嗯? 往右
Huh? Go to your right.
人人都想相信它 这才是高明之处
Everybody wants to believe it, that's what makes it so clever.
一个比真♥相♥更受欢迎的谎言
A lie that's preferable to the truth.
我的演绎是骗局 没人会被伤自尊
My deductions were a sham. No-one feels inadequate,
夏洛克·福尔摩斯只是凡人
Sherlock's an ordinary man.
麦克罗夫特 他能帮我们
Mycroft, he could help us.
跟家人重归于好? 现在可不是时候
Big family reconciliation, now's not really the moment.
夏洛克 有人跟踪
Sherlock...we're being followed.
我就知道跑不过警♥察♥
I knew we couldn't outrun the police.
不是警♥察♥
That's not the police,
是我贝克街的新邻居
it's one of my new neighbours from Baker Street.
看看他能不能给些答案
Let's see if he can give us some answers.
我们去哪?
(Where are we going?)
我们去撞公交车
We're going to jump in front of that bus.
告诉我 你们在找什么
Tell me what you want from me.
告诉我
Tell me!
他把它藏在你家
He left it at your flat.
谁? 莫里亚蒂
Who? Moriarty.
什么?
What?
电脑密♥码♥ 当然
The computer key code. Of course.
他在兜售 攻入伦敦塔用的程序
He's selling it. The programme he used to break into the Tower.
他过来的时候藏在了这里
He planted it when he came around.
能颠覆游戏的道具
It's a game-changer.
能攻入所有系统的密♥码♥
It's a key, it can break into any system
现在就在我们公♥寓♥里
and it's sitting in our flat right now.
所以他才写那条留言
That's why he left that message,
给所有人指示 "去找夏洛克"
telling everyone where to come, "Get Sherlock!"
我们得回家找出来
We need to get back into the flat and search.
刑♥警♥会驻扎在门口的
CID will be camped out.
为什么要栽给你?
Why plant it on you?
另一个诋毁我名声的精密安排
It's another subtle way of smearing my name,
我成了所有这些罪犯的好伙伴
now I'm best pals with all those criminals.
好吧 你看这个了吗?
Yeah, well, have you seen this?
揭秘文章
A kiss-and-tell.
一个叫理查·布鲁克的人爆料
Some bloke called Rich Brook.
他是谁?
Who is he?
想记录来不及了?
Too late to go on the record?
恭喜你 "夏洛克·福尔摩斯的真♥相♥"
Congratulations, "The Truth About Sherlock Holmes."
你弄到了大家都想要的猛料 真棒
The scoop that everybody wanted and you got it. Bravo!
我给过你机会
I gave you your opportunity.
我想站在你这边的 记得吗?
I wanted to be on your side, remember?
你拒绝了我 所以...
You turned me down, so...
看啊 有人揭露了全部真♥相♥
Then lo and behold, someone spills all the beans.
无巧不成书啊 谁是布鲁克?
How utterly convenient. Who is Brook?
算了吧 凯蒂
Oh, come on, Kitty,
没人会相信电♥话♥里的声音
no-one trusts the voice at the end of a phone.
咖啡店那些小会面
All those little meetings in cafes,
酒店房♥间里
those sessions in the hotel room
他向你的录音笔窃窃私语
when he gabbled into your Dictaphone.
你凭什么相信了他?
How do you know that you can trust him?
他平空出现 双手奉上传说中的圣杯
A man turns up with the Holy Grail in his pockets.
他的证据在哪里?
What were his credentials?
亲爱的 他们没有现磨咖啡了
Darling, they didn't have any ground coffee,
所以我买♥♥了一般的
so I just got normal.
你说过他们找不到我
You said that they wouldn't find me here,
剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表