剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表
-私♥人♥侦♥探♥ 这位是他的私人助理 -私人助理
- Private detective. This is his PA. - PA?
-同居在一起的私人助理 -很好
- Well, live-in PA. - Perfect!
同居
Live-in..?
这位是莫蒂默医生 亨利的心理医生
This is Dr Mortimer, Henry's therapist.
你好 我是鲍勃·弗兰克兰
Hello. Bob Frankland.
告诉夏洛克 我会盯着斯坦佩顿
Listen, tell Sherlock I've been keeping an eye on Stapleton.
他想找我聊随时都可以 好吗
Any time he wants a little chat. All right?
何不请他喝一杯 他好像很喜欢你
Why don't you buy him a drink? I think he likes you.
早 睡得好吗
Morning! How are you feeling?
我
I...
-睡得不好 -真可惜
- I didn't sleep very well. - That's a shame.
我来泡点咖啡吧 看 你房♥子渗水了
Shall I make us some coffee? Look, you've got damp!
听着 昨晚...
Listen, last night...
你为什么说自己什么都没看到
Why did you say you hadn't seen anything?
-我明明看到那条猎犬 但 -是猎犬吗
- I mean, I only saw the hound for a minute, but... - Hound?
-什么 -你为什么要说它是猎犬
- What? - Why do you call it a hound? Why a hound?
-你什么意思 -很奇怪吧
- Why? What do you mean? - It's odd, isn't it?
你选这词很奇怪 年代久远了
It's a strange choice of words, archaic.
所以我才接了这案子
That's why I took the case.
福尔摩斯先生 那是头巨型猎犬的脚印
"Mr Holmes, they were the footprints of a gigantic hound."
为什么要说"猎犬"
Why say "Hound"?
我不知道 我从没...
I don't know, I've never...
咖啡还是算了吧
Actually, I'd better skip the coffee.
那摩斯电码有头绪了吗
Did you get anywhere with that Morse code?
U M Q R A 是这样吗 安克拉
U, M, Q, R, A, wasn't it? Umqra.
没什么
Nothing.
算了吧 我以为自己发现了什么 其实不是
Look, forget it. I thought I was onto something, I wasn't.
-确定吗 -确定
- Sure? - Yeah.
-露易丝·莫蒂默那边呢 有什么发现吗 -没有
- How about Louise Mortimer, did you get anywhere with her? - No.
太糟糕了 但你这边有什么消息吗
Too bad. But did you get any information?
你现在幽默多了
You're being funny now?
说不定能打破点僵局呢
Thought it might break the ice, a bit.
幽默不适合你 还是冷一点好
Funny doesn't suit you. Let's stick to ice.
-约翰 -我没事
- John... - It's fine.
等等 昨晚的事...
Wait, what happened last night...
是因为我有了前所未有的感觉
something happened to me something I've not experienced before.
你说了 你害怕了 夏洛克·福尔摩斯害怕了
Yes, you said. Fear, Sherlock Holmes got scared, you said.
不仅如此 约翰 是我开始怀疑了
It was more than that, John. It was doubt.
我感觉到怀疑
I felt doubt.
我一直能相信自己的感觉
I've always been able to trust my senses,
相信眼见为实的证据 直到昨晚
the evidence of my own eyes, until last night.
你不能相信自己看到了某种怪物
You can't actually believe that you saw some kind of monster?
是 我不相信
No, I can't believe that.
但我确实看到了 所以问题是 怎么会看到
But I did see it, so the question is, how? How?
是啊
Yes.
很好
Yeah, right, good.
这么说你有头绪了 祝好运
So you've got something to go on, then. Good luck with that.
约翰 我之前说的话 是真心的
Listen, what I said before, John, I meant it.
我没有朋友
I don't have friends.
身边就只有你
I've just got one.
好吧
Right.
约翰
John.
约翰 你简直太神奇太了不起了
John! You are amazing! You are fantastic!
我知道了 你不用这么夸张
Yes, all right, you don't have to overdo it.
你或许不是发光的人
You may not be the most luminous of people,
但你是传递光的人 无与伦比
but as a conductor of light, you are unbeatable.
多谢 什么
Cheers. What?
有些人不是天才
Some people who aren't geniuses
却有着激发天才的非凡能力
have an amazing ability to stimulate it in others.
你刚不在道歉呢嘛 别这么快就扫兴好吗
You were saying sorry a minute ago. Don't spoil it.
我做什么了 这么能激发人
So what have I done that's so bloody stimulating?
什么
Yeah?
如果这不是一个词 而是单独的字母呢
What if it's not a word, what if it is individual letters?
你觉得这个是首字母缩写词吗
You think it's an acronym?
完全没头绪 不过...
Absolutely no idea, but...
你在这里搞什么鬼
What the hell are you doing here?!
我也很高兴见到你
Nice to see you too
-我在度假 你信吗 -我不信
- I'm on holiday, would you believe? - No, I wouldn't.
-你好 约翰 -格雷格
- Hello, John. - Greg.
听说你们在这边 忙什么呢
I heard you were in the area. What are you up to?
追查电视里说的那条地狱犬吗
Are you after this Hound of Hell, like on the telly?
你还没解释呢 探长 你为什么会在这里
I'm waiting for an explanation, Inspector, why are you here?
我说过了 我在度假
I've told you, I'm on holiday.
你晒得这么黑
You're brown as a nut.
明显是刚度假回来
You're clearly just back from your holidays.
我还想再度一个
I fancied another one.
是麦考夫搞的鬼吧 当然是了
This is Mycroft, isn't it? Of course it is.
听到巴斯克维尔出了事
One mention of Baskerville
就派我的监护人来暗中监视我 还用化名
and he sends down my handler to spy on me, incognito.
-所以你才自称什么"格雷格" -他本来就叫那个名字
- Is that why you're calling yourself "Greg"? - That's his name.
-是吗 -没错 你压根就没关心过吧
- Is it? - Yes. If you'd ever bothered to find out.
听好 我不是你的监护人
Look, I'm not your handler.
我只是被你哥哥使唤惯了
And I just do what your brother tells me.
-事实上 你来得正好 -为什么
- Actually, you could be just the man we want. - Why?
我可没闲着 夏洛克
Well, I've not been idle, Sherlock.
我可能找到了点线索 这里
I think I might have found something. Here.
我之前不知道是不是有关系
I didn't know if it was relevant.
不过现在看上去似乎有点意思
Starting to look like it might be.
素食餐厅 可用不了这么多肉啊
That is an awful lot of meat for a vegetarian restaurant.
太棒了
Excellent.
有了亲切又恐怖的苏格兰场探长
A nice, scary inspector from Scotland Yard,
只要几通电♥话♥就能摆平 超便利
who can put in a few calls, might come in very handy.
点单
Shop.
这是什么
What's this?
-咖啡 我泡了咖啡 -你从来不泡咖啡
- Coffee. I made coffee. - You never make coffee.
-你不想喝吗 -你不用没完没了地道歉
- Don't you want it? - You don't have to keep apologising.
谢谢
Thanks.
我不加糖
I don't take sugar.
这些记录可追溯到将近两个月前
These records go back nearly two months.
很好喝 很香
That's nice. It's good.
你们是在电视播出后 想到这主意的吗
Is that when you had the idea, after the TV show went out?
是我 是我的错
It's me. It was me.
抱歉 盖瑞 我忍♥不住
I'm sorry, Gary. I couldn't help it.
我在卡尔婚礼上吃了个熏肉三明治
I had a bacon sandwich at Cal's wedding
-然后就一发不可收拾了 -好借口
- and one thing led to another. - Nice try.
我们只是想办法
Look, we were just trying to
添油加醋了一番 好吗
give things a bit of a boost, you know?
荒野里有条失踪的大狗
Let a great big dog run wild up on the moor,
简直是天赐良机
it was heaven-sent.
就像我们有了自己的尼斯湖水怪
It was like us having our own Loch Ness monster.
你们把它关在哪
And where do you keep it?
那边有个老矿井 不太远
There's an old mine shaft. It's not too far.
-它本来在那挺好 -本来
- He was all right there. - Was?
我们控制不住那畜生了
We couldn't control the bloody thing.
它实在太凶残
It was vicious.
然后 一个月前
And then, a month ago,
比利带它去了兽医那里 然后...
Billy took him to the vet and, you know...
它死了吗
He's dead?
我们杀了它
Put down.
对 我们别无选择
Yeah. No choice.
一切都结束了
So it's over.
这只是个玩笑
It was just a joke, you know.
是啊 很好笑
Yeah, hilarious
你们差点把一个人逼疯掉
You've nearly driven a man out of his mind.
其实他很高兴你来了
You know he's actually pleased you're here?
偷偷高兴着呢
Secretly pleased.
是吗
Is he?
不错
That's nice.
估计他就是喜欢所有熟人凑在一起
I suppose he likes having all the same faces back together.
-以满足他的... -阿斯伯格综合症吗
- Appeals to his... his... - Asperger's?
剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表