剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表
自闭症的一种 一般被认为是没有智能障碍的自闭症
你相信他们杀掉那条狗了吗
So, you believe them about having the dog destroyed?
没理由不相信
No reason not to.
希望没造成什么伤害
Well, hopefully there's no harm done.
我也不确定该以什么罪名起诉他们
I'm not quite sure what I'd charge them with, anyway.
先跟本地警方谈谈再说
I'll have a word with the local force.
好 就这样吧 回头见
Right, that's that, then. Catch you later.
我很喜欢这里
I'm enjoying this.
伦敦的污浊气一扫而空的感觉真好
It's nice to get London out of your lungs.
人们在荒野上看到的就是他们的狗吗
So that was their dog that people saw out on the moor?
貌似是的
Looks like it.
但不是你看到的那条 那不是普通的狗
But that wasn't what you saw, that wasn't just an ordinary dog.
没错 它体型庞大
No. It was immense.
目如赤焰 还在发光 约翰
It had burning red eyes, and it was glowing, John,
它全身都在发光
its whole body was glowing.
我有个猜想
I've got a theory,
但还得回巴斯克维尔验证一下
but I need to get back into Baskerville to test it.
怎么去 上次的把戏不能再用了
How? Can't pull off the ID trick again.
也没必要再用
Might not have to.
喂 亲爱的哥哥 你好吗
Hello, brother, dear. How ARE you?
下午好 先生 请关闭引擎
Afternoon, sir. Can you turn the engine off?
谢谢
Thank you.
我一进去就得去找巴里莫尔少校
I need to see Major Barrymore as soon as we get inside.
-好的 -所以
- Right. - Which means
-你来找那条猎犬 -好
you'll have to start the search for the hound. - OK.
在实验室找 先找斯坦佩顿那里
In the labs. Stapleton's first.
可能会很危险
It could be dangerous.
你也知道我很乐意
Oh, you know I'd love to.
我当然乐意让你在这里为所欲为
I'd love to give you unlimited access to this place.
为什么不呢
Why not?
这个请求很简单 少校
It's a simple enough request, Major.
我可从没听过这么荒谬的说法
I've never heard of anything so bizarre.
你要给我24小时
You're to give me 24 hours,
-这是说定了的 -一秒也不许多待
- it's what I negotiated. - Not a second more.
我不得不服从命令
I may have to comply with this order,
但我不必非要喜欢
but I don't have to like it.
我不明白你究竟想在这找到什么
I don't know what the hell you expect to find here, anyway.
-或许是真♥相♥ -什么真♥相♥
- Perhaps the truth. - About what?
我懂了
Oh, I see.
瞧你这身打扮 我早该看出来
The big coat should have told me.
你也是个相信阴谋论的家伙吧
You're one of the conspiracy lot, aren't you?
那好 去吧 发掘真♥相♥吧
Well, then, go ahead, seek them out,
什么怪物 致命射线 外星人
the monsters, the death rays, the aliens.
你这有这些东西吗
Have you got any of those?
我就是好奇而已
Oh, just wondering.
有两个 60年代在这里坠机了
A couple. Crash landed here in the '60s.
我们叫它们两傻组合
We call them Abbott and Costello.
两傻组合 喜剧演员
善于恶搞惊悚题材
祝你好运 福尔摩斯先生
Good luck, Mr Holmes.
天啊
God!
天啊
Oh. God. Ow.
拜托了
Come on.
有人吗
Hello?
别 拜托了 拜托了
No, come on. Come on.
多幼稚 别胡思乱想
Naive. Don't be ridiculous.
接电♥话♥呀
Pick up.
该死
Damn it.
好吧
Right.
它在这儿 跟我在一个房♥间里
It's here. It's in here with me.
你在哪儿
Where are you?
把我救出去 夏洛克 你得救我出去
Get me out, Sherlock, you've got to get me out.
我在大实验室 我们看的第一个实验室
The big lab, the first lab that we saw.
约翰 约翰
John... John?
现在就来 夏洛克 求你了
Now, Sherlock! Please!
好 我这就来找你 你接着说话
All right, I'll find you. Keep talking.
不行 它会听到我
I can't, it'll hear me.
接着说 你看到什么了
Keep talking. What are you seeing?
-约翰 -我听着呢
- John? - Yes, I'm here.
你看见什么了
What can you see?
我不知道 但我能听见它的声音
I don't know. I don't know, but I can hear it now.
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
冷静 保持冷静 你能看见它吗
Stay calm, stay calm. Can you see it?
你能看见它吗
Can you see it?
不能
No.
我看见它了
I can see it.
它在这儿
It's here. It's here.
你还好吗 约翰
Are you all right? John?
我的老天 就是那条猎犬
Jesus Christ! It was the hound!
夏洛克 它就在这 我发誓
Sherlock, it was here, I swear it,
夏洛克 它肯定是...
Sherlock, it must, it must...
你看见它了吗 你肯定看见了
Did-did you see it? You must have!
没事了 现在没事了
It's all right, it's OK now.
不 才怪 怎么会没事
No, it's not! It's not ok!
我看见它了 之前是我错了
I saw it, I was wrong!
-别急着下结论 -什么
- Well, let's not jump to conclusions. - What?
你看见什么了
What did you see?
我说过了 我看到那条猎犬了
I told you, i saw the hound.
-体型巨大 目如赤焰 -没错
- Huge, red eyes? - Yes.
-发着光 -是的
- Glowing? - Yeah.
-不 -什么
- No. - What?
发光那部分是我编的
I made up the bit about glowing.
你听过我的描述 所以以为自己看到了
You saw what you expected to see because I told you.
你被下了药 我们都中招了
You have been drugged. We have all been drugged.
下药
Drugged?
-你还能走吗 -当然
- Can you walk? - Of course I can walk.
来吧 是时候摆平这妖孽了
Come on, then. It's time to lay this ghost.
又来了
Oh, Back again?
这次又是为什么
What's on your mind this time?
这是谋杀 斯坦佩顿医生
Murder, Dr Stapleton.
精心策划 冷血无情的谋杀
Refined, cold-blooded murder.
是你来为小柯丝蒂揭开
Will you tell little Kirsty
铃兰的失踪之谜呢 还是我来
what happened to Bluebell, or shall I?
好吧 你究竟想怎样
OK. What do you want?
能借你显微镜一用吗
Can I borrow your microscope?
你真的没事吗
Are you sure you're OK?
你看起来很憔悴
You look very peaky.
不 我很好
No, I'm all right.
是水母的绿色荧光蛋白基因
It was the GFP gene from a jellyfish,
要是你好奇的话
in case you're interested.
什么
What?
-让兔子发亮的 -对 没错
- In the rabbits. - Right, yeah.
基因取自水晶水母 如果你想知道的话
Aequorea victoria, if you really want to know.
-为什么这么做 -为什么不呢
- Why? - Why not?
我们现在不想这种问题 试验还没完成
We don't ask questions like that here. It isn't done.
总之这是个基因混合体
It was a mix-up, anyway.
我发现女儿的宠物竟是试验样品
My daughter ended up with one of the lab specimens,
可怜的铃兰不得不消失了
so poor Bluebell had to go.
-你可真够慈悲 -我知道
- Your compassion is overwhelming! - I know.
有时我也讨厌自己这一点
I hate myself sometimes.
那好 你可以信任我 我也是个医生
So, come on, then, you can trust me, I'm a doctor,
你这还藏了什么不可告人的东西
what else have you got hidden away up here?
听着 你好好想想
Listen, if you can imagine it,
其他地方可能也有人从事这种研究
someone is probably doing it somewhere.
这是肯定的
Of course they are.
克隆吗
Cloning?
当然 克隆羊多利 还记得吗
Yes, of course. Dolly the Sheep, remember?
-克隆人呢 -有何不可
- Human cloning? - Why not?
还有什么克隆动物 除了羊
And what about animals? Not sheep.
大型的动物
Big animals.
体型大小不难控制 小菜一碟
Size isn't a problem. Not at all.
唯一的约束就是伦理与法律
剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表