剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表
um, I've just been attacked, um,
刚才有人打了我
um, and I think they, they took my wallet
他们好像拿走了我的钱包
and, um, and my phone.
还有手♥机♥
Um, please could you help me?
你能帮帮我吗
I can phone the police, if you want?
需要的话 我可以帮你报♥警♥
Thank you. Could you, please?
谢谢 请帮我报♥警♥
Would you mind if I just waited here, just until they come?
我就在这儿等他们来 你不介意吧
Thank you, thank you so much.
谢谢你 万分感谢
Thank you. Oh.
谢谢
I saw it all happen.
我当时在场
It's OK, I'm a doctor.
没关系 我是医生
Have you got a first aid kit? In the kitchen. Please.
你有急救箱吗 在厨房♥里 请便
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Hello, sorry to hear you've been hurt.
好可怜 听说你受伤了
I don't think Kate caught your name? I'm so sorry, I'm...
凯特还没问过你的名字吧 抱歉 我
It's always hard to remember an alias
人在大吃一惊的时候
when you've had a fright. Isn't it?
很难想起编好的化名 对吧
Well, there now.
瞧啊
We're both defrocked...
我们都暴露了
..Mr Sherlock Holmes.
夏洛克·福尔摩斯先生
Miss Adler, I presume. Look at those cheekbones.
你是阿德勒小姐吧 瞧瞧这对颧骨
I could cut myself slapping that face.
要是一巴掌扇过去我会割到手
Would you like me to try?
要不要我来试试
Right, this should do it.
好了 这就行了
I've missed something, haven't I?
看来我错过了一场好戏
Please, sit down. Or if you'd like some tea, I can call the maid.
请坐 想喝茶的话 我叫女仆送来
I had some at the Palace.
我在宫里喝过了
I know. Clearly.
我知道 很显然
I had a tea too, at the Palace. If anyone's interested.
我也在宫里喝过茶了 如果有人要问的话
Do you know the big problem with a disguise, Mr Holmes?
你知道伪装的最大问题吗 福尔摩斯先生
However hard you try, it's always a self-portrait.
无论你多么努力 总是一幅自画像
You think I'm a vicar with a bleeding face?
你觉得我是头破血流的牧师
No, I think you're damaged,
不 我觉得你神志不清
delusional and believe in a higher power.
沉溺幻想 坚持无上的权威
In your case, it's yourself.
而你的权威 便是你自己
Hmm, and somebody loves you.
有人很爱惜你嘛
If I had to punch that face, I'd avoid your nose and teeth, too.
如果要我打你的脸 我也会避开鼻子和牙齿
Ha-ha! Could you put something on, please?
哈哈 你能别这样光着身子吗
Er, anything at all. A napkin? Why? Are you feeling exposed?
拿纸巾遮一遮吧 怎么 你很尴尬
I don't think John knows where to look.
我认为约翰并不知道该看哪
No, I think he knows exactly where.
不会 他很清楚该看哪
I'm not sure about you.
倒是你 我不敢肯定
If I was to look at naked women, I'd borrow John's laptop.
我要是想看女人的裸体 就借约翰的手提
You do borrow my laptop. I confiscate it.
你确实借了我的手提 那是没收
Never mind, we've got better things to talk about.
算了 我们还有正经事要谈
Now, tell me, I need to know -
现在 告诉我
how was it done?
案子是怎么回事
What?
什么案子
The hiker with the bashed-in head - how was he killed?
脑袋挨了一下的驴友 他怎么死的
That's not why I'm here.
我来不是为了这件事
No, no, no. You're here for the photographs,
当然不是 你的目标是拿走照片
but that's never going to happen and as we're chatting...anyway
但我不会让你拿到 所以不如我们随便聊聊
That story's not out. How do you know about it?
那个案子没有公开 你怎么知道
I know one of the policemen. Well, I know what he likes.
我认识一位警♥察♥ 我知道他的癖好
And you...like policemen?
你喜欢警♥察♥
I like detective stories. And detectives.
我喜欢侦探故事 还有侦探
Brainy is the new sexy.
聪明是性感的新定义
The position car...
车位置
The position of the car relative to the hiker,
车与驴友的相对位置
the time of the backfire, that and the fact that the death blow
车回火的时机 还有那致命一击
was to the back of the head, that's all you need to know.
是在他的脑后 你知道这些就够了
OK, tell me, how was he murdered? He wasn't.
好吧 告诉我他怎么被杀 不是被杀
You don't think it was murder?
你觉得不是凶杀吗
I know it wasn't. How?
我知道不是 怎么知道
The same way that I know the victim was a excellent sportsman,
就像我知道死者是位出色的冒险家
recently returned from foreign travel
刚从海外旅行归来
and that the photographs I'm looking for are in this room.
而我要找的照片就在这个房♥间里
OK, but how? So they are in this room. Thank you.
好吧 可怎么知道 这么说还真在 谢谢
John, man the door, let no-one in.
约翰 把守房♥门 别让人进来
Two men alone in the countryside,
乡村野外 只有两个男人
several yards apart and one car.
相隔几码远 还有一辆车
Oh, I... I thought you were looking for the photos now.
我以为你要开始找照片了
No, no.
不 不
Looking takes ages, I'm just going to find them,
找要花上好久 我能直接找到
but you're moderate clever and we've got a moment,
不过你还算聪明 我们又有时间
so let's pass the time.
所以我们消遣一下吧
Two men, a car, nobody else.
两个人 一辆车 没有其他人了
Driver's trying to fix his engine.
司机想要修好他的发动机
Getting nowhere.
毫无进展
And the hiker is taking a moment, looking at the sky.
而驴友正在休息 望着天空
Watching the birds?
是在看鸟吗
Any moment now, something is going to happen. What?
随时都会有事要发生 什么事
The hiker is going to die. No,
驴友要死了 不对
that's the result. What's going to happen?
那是结果 要发生什么事
I don't understand. Oh, well try to.
我不懂 试着去理解吧
Why? Because you cater to the whims of the pathetic
为什么 因为你迎合衰人的幻想
and take your clothes off to make an impression.
脱得精光只为了让人印象深刻
Stop boring me and think. It's the new sexy.
别让我无聊 开动脑筋吧 这是性感的新定义
The car's going to backfire.
车要回火了
There's going to be a loud noise.
会发出很大的响声
So what? Oh. Noises are important.
那又如何 声音很重要
Noises can tell you everything. For instance...
声音会告诉你一切 比如...
Thank you.
谢谢
On hearing a smoke alarm, a mother would look towards her child.
听到火警警报 母亲会向孩子的方向望去
Amazing how fire exposes our priorities.
大火能暴露我们最在意的东西 真神奇
I really hope you don't have a baby in here.
我真心希望这里面没有小孩子
All right, John, you can turn it off now.
好了 约翰 你可以把警报关掉了
I said you can turn it off now!
我说你可以关掉了
Give me a minute!
稍等
Thank you.
多谢
You should always use gloves with these things, you know.
按键的时候要记得戴手套
Heaviest oil deposit is always on the first key used,
最先按到的键上的油渍总是最重
that's quite clear the 3,
显然就是3了
but after that, the sequence is almost impossible to read.
但这之后的按键顺序几乎看不出来
I see it's a six digit code.
这样的保险箱应该是六位密♥码♥
Can't be your birthday, no disrespect,
不可能是你的生日 无意冒犯
but clearly you were born in the '80s and 8's barely used, so...
但你显然是个八零后 而8几乎没用到
I'd tell you the code right now,
我现在就能告诉你密♥码♥
but you know what? I already have.
但其实呢 我已经告诉你了
Think.
开动脑筋吧
Hands behind your head, on the floor, keep it still!
手放在脑后 跪在地上 别动
Sorry, Sherlock.
抱歉 夏洛克
Miss Adler, on the floor!
阿德勒小姐 跪在地上
Don't you want me on the floor,too?
你不要我也跪在地上吗
No, sir, I want you to open the safe.
不 先生 我要你打开保险箱
American. Interesting. Why would you care?
美国人 有意思 你们怎么会感兴趣
Sir, the safe, now, please. I don't know the code.
先生 立刻打开保险箱 我不知道密♥码♥
We've been listening, she said she told you.
我们一直在监听 她说她告诉你了
Well, if you've been listening, you'll know she didn't.
如果你们真的在听 就会知道她没说
I'm assuming I missed something.
我想我一定漏了什么
From your reputation, I'm assuming you didn't, Mr Holmes.
而你这么聪明的人肯定没有漏掉 福尔摩斯先生
For God's sake, she's the one who knows the code, ask her!
老天爷 她才是知道密♥码♥的人 问她
Yes, sir, she also knows the code
确实 先生 不过她也知道
that automatically calls the police and sets off the burglar alarm.
能自动报♥警♥ 触响被盗警报的密♥码♥
I've learned not to trust this woman.
我已经学会不去信任这个女人了
Mr Holmes doesn't... Shut up!
福尔摩斯先生不... 闭嘴
One more word out of you, just one
你再说一个字 一个字
and I will decorate that wall with the insides of your head.
我就崩得你脑浆涂墙
That, for me, will not be a hardship.
这对我来说可不是难事
Mr Archer, at the count of three, shoot Dr Watson. What?
亚彻先生 数到三 杀了华生医生 什么
剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表