剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表
- Get away from me! - Easy, Henry, easy. Just relax.
我知道我是谁 我知道我要做什么
I know what I am, I know what I tried to do.
-把枪放下 没事了 -不 我知道我是谁
- Just put the gun down, it's OK. - No, no! I know what I am!
是的 你当然知道 亨利
Yes, I'm sure you do, Henry.
这一切都能解释得通了吧
It's all been explained to you, hasn't it?
-非常清楚了 -什么
- Explained very carefully. - What?
有人要让你闭嘴
Someone needed to keep you quiet,
让你走不出童年的阴影
needed to keep you as a child,
让你再次被当年的噩梦折磨
to reassert the dream you both clung on to,
因为你开始想起来了
because you had started to remember.
快想起来 亨利 你必须想起来
Remember now, Henry, you've got to remember
你小时候这里究竟发生了什么
what happened here when you were a little boy.
我觉得它抓住了我爸爸
I thought it had got my dad.
那条猎犬 我以为...天啊
The hound. I thought... Jesus!
我不...我什么都不知道了 不知道
I don't... I don't know any more! I don't!
不 亨利 求你了
No, Henry! Henry, for God's sake!
亨利 再想想 "自♥由♥" "在" 这两个词
Henry, remember. "Liberty In." Two words.
20年前一个吓坏了的孩子看到的两个词
Two words a frightened little boy saw here 20 years ago.
这样你就能想明白一切
You'd started to piece things together.
想起那天晚上发生了什么事
Remember what happened here that night.
其实不是动物吧 亨利
It wasn't an animal, was it, Henry?
不是个怪物
Not a monster.
而是个人
A man.
你还只是个孩子 你接受不了
You couldn't cope. You were just a child.
所以你把它解释成很奇怪的东西
So you rationalised it into something very different.
但你开始想起来了 有人要阻止你
Then you started to remember, so you had to be stopped.
把你逼疯
Driven out of your mind
这样就没人会相信你说的话
so that no-one would believe a word that you said.
夏洛克
Sherlock!
没事的
It's OK.
没事了 伙计
It's OK, mate.
但我们看到了猎犬 那天晚上 我们都看到了
But we saw it, the hound, last night. We did, we s...
不 是有条狗 亨利
No, but there was a dog, Henry,
留下脚印 惊吓路人
leaving footprints, scaring witnesses,
但那不过是条普通的狗
but nothing more than an ordinary dog.
因为我们中毒了 所以我们的想象变成了事实
We both saw it, saw it as our drugged minds wanted us to see it.
恐惧和刺♥激♥ 就是这么回事
Fear and stimulus, that's how it works.
但其实根本就没有什么怪物
But there never was any monster.
夏洛克
Sherlock?
-不 不要 -亨利 -夏洛克
- No! No, no, no, no! - Henry, Henry... - Sherlock!
不 不要
No, no! No, no, no, noooo!
亨利
Henry.
夏洛克 你看到了吗
Sherlock, are you seeing this?
好吧 他没被下药 夏洛克 那是什么
Right, he is not drugged, Sherlock, so what's that?
-不 -到底是什么
- No! - What is it?!
好吧 它还在这儿
All right, it's still here.
但只是条狗 亨利
But it's just a dog, Henry.
一条普通的狗罢了
It's nothing more than an ordinary dog.
上帝啊
My god!
老天爷
Christ!
不
No. No!
不是你 不可能是你
It's not you, not you!
-是烟雾 -什么 -是这里的雾 雾里有毒
- The fog. - What? - It's the fog, the drug, it's in the fog!
气态传播 记录里就是这么写的
Aerosol dispersant, that's what it said in the records.
猎犬计划 是雾
Project HOUND, it's the fog!
化学雷区
A chemical minefield.
老天爷 快杀了它
For God's sake, kill it! Kill it!
看看 亨利
Look at it, Henry.
-不 -快看
- No, no, no. - Come on, look at it!
你个混♥蛋♥
You bastard.
王八蛋
You... bastard!
-20年了 我白白痛苦了20年 -现在都结束了
- 20 years! 20 years of my life, making no sense! - It's all over now, come on.
为什么你不直接杀了我
Why didn't you just kill me?
因为死人反而会引起疑心
Because dead men get listened to,
他的目的不是要杀你
he needed to do more than kill you.
他必须摧毁你父亲所说的一切
He had to discredit every word you ever said about your father.
而他的武器就在他脚下
And he had the means right at his feet.
化学雷区 地底下的压力垫
A chemical minefield, pressure pads in the ground,
你每次回到这里 都会对你下药
dosing you up every time that you came back here.
既是凶器也是犯案现场
Murder weapon and scene of the crime all at once.
这个案子真是 太谢谢你了 亨利
This case, Henry. Thank you.
-简直太妙了 -夏洛克 -啥
- It's been brilliant! - Sherlock. - What?
注意场合
Timing.
-不合适吗 -不 没事
- Not good? - No, no, it's OK.
没关系 因为这意味着
It's fine. Because this means...
这意味着我父亲说的没错
this means that my dad was right.
他确实发现了秘密
He'd found something out, hadn't he?
所以你杀了他 因为他说对了
And that's why you killed him, because he was right,
他发现了你不可告人的试验
and he'd found you right in the middle of an experiment!
弗兰克兰
Frankland!
弗兰克兰 接着跑
Frankland! Keep running.
快点 跟上
Come on, keep up!
没用的 弗兰克兰
It's no use, Frankland.
谢谢 比尔
Thanks, Bill.
-这么说他们没杀死那条狗 -显然
- So they didn't have it put down then, the dog? - Obviously.
估计他们只是下不了手
I suppose they just couldn't bring themselves to do it.
懂了
I see.
不 你不懂
No, you don't.
-好吧 我不懂 这算多愁善感吗 -是的
- No, I don't. Sentiment? - Sentiment.
那个 我在实验室里是怎么回事
Listen, what happened to me in the lab?
你要加点沙司吗
Do you want some sauce with that?
我没去过山谷
I hadn't been to the Hollow.
我怎么会听到那种声音
How come I heard those things there?
你说的恐惧和刺♥激♥
Fear and stimulus, you said?
你肯定在别处被下药了 也许在实验室里
You must have been dosed with it elsewhere. In the lab, maybe?
你看到那些管子了 年代久远 可能泄露了
You saw those pipes, pretty ancient, leaky as a sieve.
而那里面是有气体的
And they were carrying the gas,
-那 来点番茄酱吗 -慢着
- so... Ketchup was it, or brown? - Hang on.
你以为是在糖里
You thought it was in the sugar.
你当时确定是在糖里
You were convinced it was in the sugar.
我最好快走了 火车还有一个半小时就开了
I'd better get going, there's a train leaving in half an hour,
所以如果你想...
so if you want...
老天 是你
God! It was you.
你把我关在那该死的实验室里
You locked me in that bloody lab.
-我不得不这么做 那是个试验 -试验
- I had to, it was an experiment. - An experiment?!
我吓坏了 夏洛克 快吓死了
I was terrified, Sherlock, I was scared to death!
我以为毒药在糖里 所以在你咖啡里放了糖
I thought the drug was in the sugar, so I put some in your coffee.
接着我找巴里莫尔少校安排了一切
Then I arranged everything with Major Barrymore.
完全科学的实验控制环境 真心的
Totally scientific, laboratory conditions, literally.
好吧 接着说 我这就来找你
All right, keep talking, I'll find you.
接着说
Keep talking.
不行 它会听到我
I can't, it'll hear me.
说你看到什么了
Tell me what you're seeing.
我不知道 但我能听见它的声音
I don't know, but I can hear it now.
我知道毒药对天才大脑的作用
I knew what effect it had had on a superior mind,
所以我得在常人的大脑上试试
so I needed to try it on an average one.
你知道我是什么意思
You know what I mean.
但药不在糖里
But it wasn't in the sugar.
我不知道你已经接触过气体了
No, well, i wasn't to know you'd already been exposed to the gas.
-所以你搞错了 -没有
- So you got it wrong. - No.
-你就是错了 不在糖里 你弄错了 -错了一点
- You were wrong. It wasn't in the sugar, you got it wrong. - A bit.
不会再错了
It won't happen again.
有长♥期♥副作用吗
Any long-term effects?
不会 你排泄掉了就没事了 我们都会这样
None at all. You'll be fine once you've excreted it. We all will.
那我想我已经搞定这个问题了
I think I might have taken care of that already.
-你去哪 -马上回来
- Where are you going? - I won't be a minute.
去找个男人聊聊一条狗
Got to see a man about a dog.
好吧 放他走
All right, let him go.
剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表