剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表
你说我在这很安全
you said that I'd be safe here.
你是安全的
You are safe.
理查德 我是目击者
Richard, I'm a witness,
他们不敢当着目击者伤害你
they wouldn't harm you in front of witnesses.
这就是你的线人?
So that's your source?
莫里亚蒂是理查德·布鲁克?
Moriarty is Richard Brook?
他当然是理查德·布鲁克
Of course he's Richard Brook,
根本没有莫里亚蒂这个人
there is no Moriarty.
从来都没有
There never has been.
你在说什么? 你看他
What are you talking about? Look him up.
理查·布鲁克
Rich Brook,
夏洛克·福尔摩斯雇来 假扮莫里亚蒂的演员
an actor Sherlock Holmes hired to be Moriarty.
华生医生 我知道你是好人
Dr Watson, I know you're a good man,
别...别打我
don't, don't, don't hurt me.
不 你是莫里亚蒂 他是莫里亚蒂
No, you are Moriarty! He's Moriarty!
我们见过 不记得吗? 你当时要炸死我
We've met, remember? You were going to blow me up!
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
他付钱给我
He paid me,
我得找活干啊 我是个演员 没工作
I needed the work. I'm an actor, I was out of work.
夏洛克 你解释一下 我搞不懂了
Sherlock, you'd better explain, because I am not getting this.
让我来解释 用书面形式
I'll be doing the explaining, in print.
都在这里 证据确凿
It's all here, conclusive proof.
你捏造了詹姆斯·莫里亚蒂 你的宿敌
You invented James Moriarty, your nemesis.
捏造了他? 嗯
Invented him?! Mm-hm.
所有罪案都是他制♥造♥的
He invented all the crimes, actually.
为了圆谎 编了个经典大反派
And to cap it all, he made up a master villain.
别开玩笑了
Don't be ridiculous!
问他 他就在这里 问他
Ask him. He's right here. Just ask him.
告诉他 理查德
Tell him, Richard.
老天 这人出庭受审了啊
For God's sake, this man was on trial!
你付钱让他被捕 你保证操纵陪审团
Yes, and you paid him to take the rap. Promised you'd rig the jury.
比不上西区舞台剧 但报酬应该不错
Not exactly a West End role, but I'll bet the money was good.
但还没多到让他不愿卖♥♥出实情
But not so good he didn't want to sell his story.
真对不起 对不起
I am sorry. I am. I am sorry.
这就是你要发表的报道?
So this is the story you're going to publish?
结案陈词 莫里亚蒂是个演员?
The big conclusion of it all, Moriarty's an actor?
他知道我的身份
He knows I am.
我有证据 给他们看 凯蒂 给他们看
I have proof. Show them... Kitty, show them something.
好 给我看
Yeah, show me something.
我上过电视 儿童节目 讲故事的
I'm on TV. I'm on kids' TV. I'm the story-teller.
讲故事的 还出了DVD
I'm the story-teller. It's on DVD.
告诉他吧 事情暴露了 全完了
Just tell him. It's all coming out. It's all over.
告诉他们 告诉他们 一切都完了
Just tell them. Just tell them. Tell them! It's all over now!
不 别碰我 一个指头都别碰我
No! Don't you touch me! Don't you lay a finger on me!
快停止
Stop it now!
别伤害我 别让他跑了
Don't hurt me! Don't let him get away!
放过他
Leave him alone!
不 不 他会有人接应
No, no, no. He'll have back-up.
你知道吗 夏洛克·福尔摩斯?
Do you know what, Sherlock Holmes?
我现在能读懂你了 我 厌恶 你
I look at you know and I can read you...and you repel me.
他能做到吗?
Can he do that?
完全改头换面 让你成为罪犯?
Completely change his identity, make you the criminal?
他掌握了我毕生的资料
He's got my whole life story.
这是编造弥天大谎的必备功课
That's what you do when you sell a big lie,
用真♥相♥包裹它 让它可信又诱人
you wrap it up in the truth to make it more palatable.
你们各执一词啊
It'll be your word against his.
过去24小时
He's been sowing doubt
他在人们脑中种下了怀疑的种子
into people's minds for 24 hours.
他的游戏
There's only one thing he needs to do
只缺一件事 就是...
to complete his game and that...
夏洛克?
Sherlock?
我需要做一件事
There's something I need to do.
什么 我能帮忙吗? 不 我自己来
What? Can I help? No, on my own.
你错了 知道吗?
You're wrong, you know?
你当然算数
You do count.
我一直看重你 一直信任你
You've always counted and I've always trusted you.
可你说对了
But you were right.
我状况不好
I'm not OK.
告诉我 出什么事了
Tell me what's wrong.
茉莉 我想我快死了
Molly, I think I'm going to die.
你需要什么?
What do you need?
如果我不是完全像你想的那样
If I wasn't everything that you think I am,
也不完全像自己想的那样
everything that I think I am...
你还愿意帮助我吗?
..would you still want to help me?
你需要什么?
What do you need?
你
You.
她确实做足了功课 这个莱利小姐
She has really done her homework, Miss Riley,
和夏洛克很亲近的人 才会知道这些
and it's things that only someone close to Sherlock could know.
啊
Ah.
你最近看过你弟弟的通讯录吗?
Have you seen your brother's address book lately?
只有两个名字 你和我
Two names - yours and mine...
莫里亚蒂不是从我这里得到信息的
and Moriarty didn't get this stuff from me.
约翰... 好吧 你们的感情
John... So how does it work,
发展的如何了?
your relationship?
你和吉姆 会偶尔出来喝咖啡吗?
Do you go out for a coffee now and then, you and Jim?
他是你亲弟弟啊
Your own brother
你竟然把他的一生都告诉这个疯子
and you blabbed about his entire life to this maniac.
我不是故意... 我从没想要...
I never intend...I never dreamt...
这才是你想告诉我的 对吧?
This...this is what you were trying to tell me, isn't it?
"守护好他 因为我做错事了"
"Watch his back because I've made a mistake."
你怎么认识他的?
How did you meet him?
他这样的人 我们有记录 有监视
People like him, we know about them, we watch them.
但是吉姆·莫里亚蒂...
But James Moriarty...
是世上最危险的犯罪大♥师♥之一
..the most dangerous criminal mind the world has ever seen,
而他口袋里 有个终极武器
and, in his pocket, the ultimate weapon.
一个密♥码♥
The key code.
几行程序代码 可以打开任何一扇门
A few lines of computer code that can unlock any door.
所以你们抓住了他 试图找出密♥码♥?
And you abducted him to try and find the key code?
审问了他几周
Interrogated him for weeks.
结果呢? 他完全不合作
And? He wouldn't play along.
他就坐在那里
He just sat there
两眼盯着黑暗
staring into the darkness.
只有一件事能让他开口
The only thing that made him open up...
我可以让他说话 一点点
I could get him to talk, just a little.
但是...
But...
交换条件是夏洛克的人生经历
In return you had to offer him Sherlock's life story.
所以 唯一的弥天大谎是
So, one big lie...
夏洛克是骗子
..Sherlock's a fraud,
人们都会相信 因为其他全是真♥相♥
and people will swallow it because the rest of it's true.
莫里亚蒂想毁掉夏洛克 是吧
Moriarty wanted Sherlock destroyed, right,
而你给他装备了完美的弹♥药♥
and you have given him the perfect ammunition.
约翰
John.
对不起
I'm sorry.
噢 拜托
Oh, please!
转告他 好吗?
Tell him, would you?
我收到了你的信息
I got your message.
程序代码是关键 找到了 我们可以用它
The computer code is the key to this. We find it, we can use it.
来打败莫里亚蒂
to beat MORIARTY, it's ok
什么用它?
what do you mean, Use it?
他用它来制♥造♥假身份
He used it to create a false identity
我们也能入侵档案 摧毁理查德·布鲁克
so we can break into the records and destroy Richard Brook.
带回吉姆·莫里亚蒂
Bring back Jim Moriarty again.
就在221B某处
Somewhere in 221b,
陪审团裁决那天 他藏的东西
somewhere on the day of the verdict he left it hidden.
他摸了什么? 一个苹果 没了
What did he touch? An apple, nothing else.
他写了什么吗? 没有
Did he write anything down? No.
是我
Yeah, speaking.
什么?
What?
发生什么了 她还好吗?
What happened? Is she OK?
上帝呀 好的 我来了
Oh, my God! Right, yes, I'm coming.
剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表