剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表
发生什么了?
What is it?
是急救员 赫德森太太被枪击了
Paramedics. Mrs Hudson's been shot.
怎么会?
How?
多半是你招惹的杀手们啊 上帝
Probably one of the killers you managed to attract. Jesus!
她快死了 夏洛克 我们走
she is dying, Sherlock. Let's go.
你去吧 我在忙
You go. I'm busy.
忙? 思考 我需要思考
Busy?! Thinking. I need to think.
你需要... 她对你没意义吗?
You need to...? Doesn't she mean anything to you?
上回那男人碰了她 你把他弄到半死
You once half-killed a man because he laid a finger on her.
她只是我的房♥东
She's my landlady.
她快死了... 你这冷血机器
She's dying...you machine!
算了 你尽管一个人呆在这儿吧
Sod this. Sod this! You stay here if you want, on your own.
我就拥有孤独 孤独能保护我
Alone is what I have. Alone protects me.
不 只有朋友能互相保护
No, friends protect people.
* 我自从出生就被踢来踢去
* I've been kicked around since I was born
* 可现在我很好 一切都没关系
* But now it's all right, it's OK
* 你可以视而不见
* You can look the other way
* 我们可以试着理解
* We can try to understand
* 纽♥约♥时♥报♥如何打动人心
* The New York Times' effect on man
* 不论你是兄弟 或是母亲
* Whether you're a brother or whether you're a mother
* 你会活下去
* You're stayin' alive... *
好吧 我们终于又见面了
Well...here we are at last.
你和我 夏洛克
You and me, Sherlock.
我们的难题 终极难题
And our problem - the final problem.
活下去
Staying alive!
多无聊啊 是不是?
It's so boring, isn't it?
就这样活着
It's just staying.
我的一生都在寻找消遣
All my life I've been searching for distractions
你曾是我最好的消遣 可现在我连你也没了
and you were the best distraction and now I don't even have you
因为我打败了你
because I've beaten you.
你知道吗? 最后简直易如反掌
And you know what? In the end, it was easy.
易如反掌
It was easy.
现在我只能回去和普通人玩了
Now I've got to go back to playing with the ordinary people,
结果发现你也是普通人 和他们一样
and it turns out you're ordinary, just like all of them.
好吧
Ah, well.
你是不是也快要开始怀疑 我是否存在?
Did you almost start to wonder if I was real?
我是不是差点骗到了你?
Did I nearly get you?
理查德·布鲁克
Richard Brook.
似乎没人领略到我的幽默 可你能
Nobody seems to get the joke, but you do.
当然了 好小子
Of course. Attaboy.
理查德·布鲁克 德语里是莱辛巴♥赫♥
Richard Brook in German is Reichenbach.
我的成名大案
The case that made my name.
只是想找点乐子
Just trying to have some fun.
很好 这个你也明白了
Good. You got that too.
节拍就是数字
Beats like digits.
打一拍是1 休止一拍是0
Every beat is a one, every rest is a zero.
二进制码
Binary code.
所以杀手们要救我的命
That's why all those assassins tried to save my life.
密♥码♥就藏在我身上 在我头脑里
It was hidden on me, hidden inside my head.
几行简单代码 可以进入任何系统
A few simple lines of computer code that can break into any system.
我告诉了所有客户
Told all my clients,
最后找到夏洛克的就是废物
last one to Sherlock is a sissy.
但现在我也知道了 我可以用它修改档案
But now that it's up here, I can use it to alter all the records.
我可以杀死理查·布鲁克
I can kill Rich Brook
找回吉姆·莫里亚蒂
and bring back Jim Moriarty.
不不 这太简单了
No, no, no, no, no. This is too easy.
太简单了
This is too easy.
根本没有密♥码♥ 白♥痴♥
There is no key, doofus!
这些数字毫无意义 完全没用
Those digits are meaningless. They're utterly meaningless.
你不会真以为几行代码
You don't really think a couple of lines of computer code
就能颠覆整个世界吧?
are going to crash the world around our ears?
我对你失望了 普通人夏洛克
I'm disappointed in you, ordinary Sherlock.
但这种节奏是... 第一帕蒂塔组曲
But the rhythm... Partita no 1!
谢谢你 约翰·塞巴斯蒂安·巴♥赫♥
Thank you, Johann Sebastian Bach.
那你是怎么...?
But then how did you...?
我是怎么入侵银行 伦敦塔 还有监狱?
How did I break into the bank, to the Tower, to the prison?
明抢呀 只需要有合适的帮手就行
Daylight robbery! All it takes is some willing participants.
我知道你会中计 这是你的弱点
I knew you'd fall for it. That's your weakness.
你想要一切都很聪明
You always want everything to be clever.
一起来结束游戏吧? 最后一幕了
Shall we finish the game? One final act.
很高兴你选了座高楼 这是个好办法
Glad you chose a tall building. Nice way to do it.
好办法? 做什么?
Do it? Do what?
当然了
of course.
我的自杀
My suicide.
天才侦探被证明是骗子
Genius detective proved to be a fraud.
都上报纸了 想必是真的啦
I read it in the paper so it must be true.
我爱报纸
I love newspapers.
都是童话
Fairy tales.
多残酷的童话呀
And pretty grim ones too.
上帝 约翰 你吓我一跳 警♥察♥那边还好吗?
Oh, God, John, you made me jump. Is everything OK with the police?
夏洛克把一切都解决了吗?
Has Sherlock sorted it all out?
上帝呀
Oh, my God.
出租车
Taxi!
出租车 不 我是警♥察♥...算是吧
Taxi! No, no, no. Police...sort of!
多谢呀伙计 太感谢了
Thanks, mate. Thanks a lot!
我还能证明 你整个身份是伪造的
I can prove that you created an entirely false identity.
还是自杀吧 省力多了
Oh, just kill yourself. It's a lot less effort.
动手吧
Go on.
为了我
For me.
求你了
Please!
你疯了
You're insane.
你才刚知道? 哇哈哈
You're just getting that now? Wo-wo-wo!
好吧
OK.
让我再给你点小激励
Let me give you a little extra incentive.
你不照办 你的朋友会死
Your friends will die if you don't.
约翰?
John?
不只是约翰 所有人
Not just John. Everyone.
赫德森太太? 所有人
Mrs Hudson? Everyone.
雷斯垂德?
Lestrade?
三颗子弹 三个枪手 三个受害者
Three bullets, three gunmen, three victims.
没人能阻止他们
There's no stopping them now...
除非我的人看到你跳下去
..unless my people see you jump.
你可以逮捕我 折磨我
You can have me arrested, you can torture me,
你可以对我为所欲为
you can do anything you like with me,
但是没人能阻止他们扣动扳机
but nothing's going to prevent them from pulling the trigger.
你在世上仅有的三个朋友会死 除非...
Your only three friends in the world will die unless...
除非我自杀 成全你的故事
Unless I kill myself and complete your story.
你得承认 这样更性感
You've got to admit, that's sexier.
而且死得名声扫地
And I die in disgrace.
当然 这才是重点
Of course. That's the point of this.
哦 你有观众了
Oh. You've got an audience now.
跳吧
Off you pop.
照办吧
Go on.
我告诉你结局了
I told you how this ends.
唯有你的死 能阻止杀手
Your death is the only thing that's going to call off the killers.
反正我不会阻止他们
I'm certainly not going to do it.
可以给我一点时间吗?
Would you give me one moment, please?
一点私人时间
One moment of privacy.
求你
Please.
当然了
Of course.
什么?
What?!
是什么?
What is it?
我哪里有漏洞了?
What did I miss?
你不会阻止他们
You're not going to do it.
这么说 杀手确实能被取消
So the killers can be called off,
有个召回密♥码♥ 一个词 一个数字
then there's a recall code or a word or a number.
我不用死
I don't have to die
只要我手上有你
if I've got you.
你以为能逼我撤销命令?
You think you can make me stop the order?
你觉得能让我这样? 是的
You think you can make me do that? Yes.
剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表