剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表
And Sherlock, he saw it too.
不管他嘴上怎么说 他看见了
No matter what he says, he saw it.
他状态很不好 很狂躁
Well, he's in a pretty bad way. He's manic.
完全坚信有条...
Totally convinced there's some...
超级变种狗在荒野游荡
mutant super-dog roaming the moors.
不过没有这回事 对不对
And there isn't, though, is there?
如果人们在制♥造♥超级变种狗
Cos if people knew how to make a mutant super-dog,
我们肯定会知道
we'd know.
肯定会有的买♥♥ 世道就这样
It'd be for sale. I mean, that's how it works.
听着 在荒野的时候我看见有人打信♥号♥♥
Listen, on the moor I saw someone signalling,
摩尔斯码
Morse.
我猜是摩尔斯码 不过似乎说不太通
I guess it's Morse. It doesn't seem to make much sense.
U M Q R A 有什么含义吗
U, M, Q, R, A, does that mean anything?
那好吧 我们都掌握了什么情况
So, OK, what have we got?
我们知道有脚印 因为亨利发现了
We know there's footprints, because Henry found them,
那个导游也发现了
and so did the tour guide bloke.
我们听到了什么声音
We all heard something.
或许我们该去找养了条大狗的人
Maybe we should just look for whoever's got a big dog.
-亨利说得没错 -什么
- Henry's right. - What?
我也看到了
I saw it, too.
-什么 -我也看到了 约翰
- What? - I saw it too, John.
等等 你看到什么了
Just... just a minute, you saw what?
猎犬 就在山谷那里
A hound. Out there in the Hollow.
一条巨大的猎犬
A gigantic hound.
听我说 夏洛克 我们得保持理智
Look, Sherlock, we have to be rational about this.
好了 你
OK, now you,
你是最不该...
of all people, can't just...
我们关注目前了解的情况 好吗
Let's just stick to what we know, yes?
只讲♥事♥实♥
Stick to the facts.
一旦你排除了所有的不可能
Once you've ruled out the impossible,
剩下的不管多么难以置信 一定就是真♥相♥
whatever remains, however improbable, must be true.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
瞧瞧我 我害怕了 约翰
Look at me, I'm afraid, John.
居然害怕了
Afraid.
夏洛克
Sherlock.
我一直都冷眼旁观
I've always been able to keep myself distant.
不动感情
Divorce myself from feelings.
可你瞧 我的身体背叛了我
But look, you see, body's betraying me.
有意思 是啊 动感情了
Interesting, yes, emotions.
白璧微瑕 美中不足
The grit on the lens, the fly in the ointment.
好吧
Yeah, all right,
斯波克 放松点
Spock, just... take it easy.
斯波克 星际迷航里的人物 来自高智慧零情感的种族
你最近一直都很兴奋 这你知道
You've been pretty wired lately, you know you have.
我觉得你刚刚走的这趟
I think you've just gone out there
-把自己搞得有点激动了 -激动
- and got yourself a bit worked up. - Worked up?
刚刚又黑又吓人
It was dark and scary.
我吗 我什么事都没有
Me? There's nothing wrong with me.
夏洛克
Sherlock...
-夏洛... -我什么事都没有 懂吗
- Sherl... - There is nothing wrong with me! Do you understand!?
你要让我证明吗
You want me to prove it, yes?
我们要找的是条狗 巨大的狗
We're looking for a dog, yes? A great big dog,
你的天才论断 是在找狗[法语]
that's your brilliant theory. Cherchez le chien!
很好 非常棒
Good! Excellent! Yes.
那我们从何开始 从他们如何
Where shall we start? How about them?
伤心的寡妇 和她失业的渔夫儿子
The sentimental widow and her son, the unemployed fisherman.
-答案是她有狗 -有吗
- The answer's yes. - Yes?
她养了条西部高原小猎犬 名叫威士忌
She's got a West Highland Terrier called Whisky,
但不是我们要找的目标
not exactly what we're looking for!
-拜托 -看他的毛衣 几乎全新
- For God's sake! - Look at his jumper, hardly worn.
显然穿着很不自在
Clearly he's uncomfortable.
可能是因为材质或图案太丑
Could be the material or the hideous pattern,
毛衣应该是别人送的 多半是圣诞礼物
suggests it's a present, probably Christmas.
他想讨母亲欢心 为什么 多半是为钱
He wants into his mother's good books. Why? Probably money.
他请母亲来吃饭 自己那份点的却很少
He's treating her to a meal, but his own portion is small.
是想感动她
He wants to impress her,
却在自己那份上省钱
but he's trying to economise on his own food.
或许他不饿吧
Maybe he's not hungry.
不 小盘前菜 他连盆子都快舔干净了
No, small plate, starter. He's practically licked it clean.
而她连蛋白水果甜饼都没吃完
She's nearly finished her pavlova.
若是她请客 他完全可以放开了吃
If she'd treated him, he'd have had as much as he wanted.
他手头没钱 饥寒交迫
He's hungry and not well-off,
你可以看他的袖口和鞋
you can tell by his cuffs and shoes.
只有母亲会送他那样的圣诞礼物
Only a mother would give him a Christmas present like that.
当然也可能是姑姑或长姐 但母亲最有可能
It could be an aunt or older sister, but mother's more likely.
他曾是渔夫
He was a fisherman,
手上的疤痕很独特 是鱼钩造成
the scarring on his hands is distinctive, fish hooks.
伤疤是很久前的了 说明失业已久
They're old, suggesting long-term unemployment.
这里工业并不发达
Not much industry here,
所以他才找自己的寡母求助
so he's turned to his widowed mother for help.
是寡母吗 当然 明摆着
Widowed? Yes, obviously.
她项链里挂了个男戒
She's got a man's wedding ring on a chain around her neck,
明显是她丈夫的 她自己戴太大了
clearly her late husband's and too big for her finger.
她衣着精致 但首饰都是便宜货
She's well-dressed, but her jewellery is cheap.
她可以戴更好的 但一直留作纪念 多愁善感
She could afford better, but she's kept it, sentimental.
我怎么知道她养狗 她腿上有小细毛
The dog? There are tiny hairs on her leg
但都不超过膝盖
but none above the knees,
说明是条小狗 估计是小猎犬
suggesting it's a small dog, probably a terrier.
是条名叫威士忌的西部高原小猎犬
It is a West Highland Terrier called Whisky.
夏洛克 你怎么会知道
"How do you know that, Sherlock?"
她跟我们同一辆火车过来
She was on the same train as us
我有听到她喊 那不是作弊 而是善于倾听
and I heard her call its name. That's not cheating, that's listening.
我会利用自己的感官 不像某些人 所以我很好
I use my senses, unlike some people, so you see, I am fine.
而且是好得不能再好 所以别吵我了
In fact, I've never been better, so just leave me alone!
好吧
Yeah, OK.
好
Ok.
你干嘛要听我的话
Why would you listen to me?
-我只是你朋友 -我没有朋友
- I'm just your friend. - I don't have friends.
没有吗
No.
怪不得没有
I wonder why.
塞尔登先生 你又来了
Mr Selden, you've done it again!
我的皮带老弄不下来
I keep catching it with my belt.
天哪
God!
那有如何
So?
你真是太讨厌了
You're a bad man.
真是太刻薄了
That's so mean!
-再来点酒吗 医生 -你是要灌醉我吗 医生
- More wine, doctor? - Are you trying to get me drunk, doctor?
怎么可能
The thought never occurred.
因为我刚还以为你在搭讪我
Because a while ago I thought you were chatting me up.
那我是什么时候露的馅
Where did I go wrong?
你开始跟我打听我的病人
When you started asking about my patients.
我是亨利的老朋友
Well, I am one of Henry's oldest friends.
而他是我的病人 我不能说他的事
Yeah, and he's one of my patients, so I can't talk about him.
当然他有跟我提过他的老朋友
Although he has told me about all his oldest friends.
-你是其中哪位 -新的那位
- Which one are you? - A new one?
那他父亲呢 他不是你病人了吧
OK, what about his father? He wasn't one of your patients.
他是那种阴谋论疯子...阴谋论专家吗
Wasn't he some sort of conspiracy nutter... theorist?
-只有你错了才是疯了 -那他说得对吗
- You're only a nutter if you're wrong. - And was he wrong?
-我认为他是 -他念念不忘巴斯克维尔
- I should think so. - But he got fixated on Baskerville, didn't he?
执着于查明那里面到底在做什么
With what they were doing in there.
有没有可能亨利也一样 幻想出一条猎犬
Couldn't Henry have gone the same way, started imagining a hound?
为什么你觉得我会谈这些
Why do you think I'll talk about this?
因为我觉得你很担心他
Because I think you're worried about him
因为我也是医生
and because I'm a doctor too.
因为我另外一位朋友
And because I have another friend
他可能也有了同样的问题
who might be having the same problem.
华生医生
Dr Watson!
调查进展如何了
How's the investigation going?
什么 什么调查
What, investigation?
你不知道吗 你没看过那个博客吗 夏洛克·福尔摩斯
Didn't you know? Don't you read the blog? Sherlock Holmes.
-是这样 -夏洛克什么
- It's... - Sherlock who?
剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表