剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表
但你得到了比护盾更危险的情报
Do you know what it is? Yes...
你知道是什么吗 知道
..But I don't understand it.
但我搞不懂
I assumed. Show me.
我想也是 让我看看
The passcode.
密♥码♥
It's not working.
密♥码♥没用
No, because it's a duplicate I had made
当然 因为这只是我做的复♥制♥品
into which you just entered the numbers 1058.
好让我知道你输入了什么密♥码♥ 是1058
I assumed you'd choose something
我以为你会选择
more specific than that, but thanks, anyway.
更有意义的密♥码♥ 不过还是谢了
I told you that camera-phone was my life.
我也说过那部手♥机♥是我的生命
I know when it's in my hand.
是不是真的我一摸就知道
Oh, you're rather good.
你真厉害
You're not so bad.
你也不赖
Hamish.
哈米什
John Hamish Watson,
约翰·哈米什·华生
just if you were looking for baby names.
如果你们在考虑给孩子起什么名字
There was a man, an MOD official and I knew what he liked.
有个男人 国防部的官员 我知道他的癖好
One of the things he liked was showing off.
他喜欢炫耀
He told me this email was going to save the world.
他告诉我说 这封邮件可以拯救世界
He didn't know it but I photographed it.
他不知道我拍了下来
He was a bit tied up at the time.
他当时有点脱不开身
It's a bit small on that screen, can you read it?
屏幕上看有点小 你能看清楚吗
Yes. Code, obviously.
能 显然是密♥码♥
I had one of the country's best cryptographers take a look,
我让英国最厉害的解码专家看了看
though he was mostly upside down, as I recall.
不过他当时是倒挂着
Couldn't figure it out.
解不开
What can you do, Mr Holmes?
你有办法吗 福尔摩斯先生
Go on, impress a girl.
来吧 露一手给姑娘看看
There's a margin for error,
可能稍有偏差
but I'm pretty sure there's a 747
但我肯定是架波音747
leaving Heathrow tomorrow at 6.30 in the evenning for Baltimore.
明晚六点半将于西斯罗机场起飞 去往巴尔的摩
Apparently it's going to save the world,
说是能拯救世界
I'm not sure how that could be true,
但我不确定怎么个救法
but give me a moment, I've only been on the case eight seconds.
但等我一会儿 我才想了八秒钟
Oh, come on, it's not code,
得了 这不是密♥码♥
these are seats capitations on a passenger jet.
是客机上的座位号♥
Look, no 'I' because it can be mistaken for one.
看 没有字母I 因为会和数字1搞混
No letters past 'K' - the width of the plane is the limit.
没有K以后的字母 因为飞机就这么宽
The numbers always appear randomly and not in sequence,
数字总是完全无序地排列
but the letters have little runs of sequence all over the place.
而字母则三两个顺序地乱排
Families and couples sitting together.
因为家人和夫妻都坐在一起
Only a Jumbo's wide enough to need a letter 'K'
只有巨型喷气式飞机的座椅才会排到K
or rows past 55, which is why there's always an upstairs.
有55排以上 因为还有二层
There's a row 13, which eliminates the more superstitious airlines.
有13排说明不是那些迷信的航♥空♥公♥司♥
Then there's the style of the flight number,
航♥班♥号♥的组合规律
'007', that eliminates a few more.
007 又能排除一些信息
And assuming a British point of origin
考虑到最初的情报来源
which would be logical considering the original source of the information,
可以合理推断航♥班♥从英国起飞
and assuming from the increase pressure on you,
你受到的压力越来越大
the crisis is imminent,
可见危机迫在眉睫
the only flight that matches all the criteria
唯一符合所有条件
departs within the week
并且在本周起飞的飞机
is the 6.30 to Baltimore tomorrow evening
就是明晚六点半从西斯罗起飞
from Heathrow airport.
去巴尔的摩的那班
Please don't feel obliged to tell me that was remarkable or amazing,
不必表示惊叹或表达赞扬
John's expressed that thought
约翰已经用光了所有
in every possible variant available in the English language.
能表示赞扬的语句来夸赞我
I would have you right here, on this desk,
我真想在这个书桌上要了你
until you begged for mercy twice.
要到你求饶 还是两次
John, can you check those flight schedules, see if I'm right?
约翰 能否查下航♥班♥表 看看我说得对不对
I'm on it, yeah.
在查了
I've never begged for mercy in my life.
我这辈子从没求过绕
Twice.
你这次要求饶 还是两次
Yeah, you're right, flight double 'o' seven.
嗯 你说得没错 007号♥航♥班♥
What did you say? You're right.
你说什么 你说得没错
No, what did you say after that?
不 你之后说了什么
Double 'o' seven, flight double 'o' seven.
007 007号♥航♥班♥
007 007NDouble 'o' seven, double 'o' seven...
Something, double 'o' seven...
007有什么含义
What?
是什么
Double 'o' seven, double 'o' seven, what?
007 是什么
What, something, what?!
到底是什么
Bond Air is go.
施行邦德航♥空♥计划
Bond Air is go.
施行邦德航♥空♥计划
Bond Air is go.
施行邦德航♥空♥计划
'Bond Air is go, that's decided.
施行邦德航♥空♥计划 已经决定了
'Check with the Coventry lot.'
跟考文垂那边核实一下
Coventry. I've never been.
考文垂 我从没去过
Is it nice?
那里怎么样
Where's John?
约翰呢
He went out, a couple of hours ago.
他出去了 出去了几小时了
I was just talking to him.
我就是在和他说话
He said you do that.
他说了你会这样
What's Coventry got to do with anything?
考文垂和这又有什么关系
It's a story, probably not true -
这只是个说法 不知是真是假
in the Second World War,
在二战期间
the allies knew Coventry was going to get bombed,
盟军知道考文垂会被德军轰炸
because they'd broken the German code,
因为他们破解了德军的密♥码♥机
but didn't want the Germans to know that they've broken the code.
但他们不想让德国知道他们破了密♥码♥
so they let it happen anyway.
所以他们就任其被轰炸了
Have you ever had anyone?
你有和谁亲密接触过吗
I'm sorry?
你说什么
And when I say had, I'm being indelicate.
我说的接触可是下流含义哦
I don't understand. I'll be delicate then.
我不懂 那我委婉点吧
Let's have dinner. Why?
一起吃晚饭吧 为什么
You might be hungry.
你饿了吧
I'm not. Good.
不饿 很好
Why would I...want to have dinner...
我为什么想要吃晚饭
..If I wasn't hungry?
既然我不饿
Mr Holmes, if it was the end of the world,
福尔摩斯先生 如果这是世界末日
if this was the very last night...
如果这是毁灭前的最后一晚
..Would you have dinner with me?
你会和我一起吃晚饭吗
Sherlock?
夏洛克
Too late.
太迟了
That's not the end of the world, that's Mrs Hudson.
这不是世界末日 而是赫德森太太
Sherlock, this man was at the door,
夏洛克 有个男人来了
is the bell still not working?
门铃不会坏了吧
He shot it.
他打坏了
Have you come to take me away again?
你又是来带走我的吗
Yes, Mr Holmes. Well, I decline.
是的 福尔摩斯先生 那我拒绝
I don't think you do.
我觉得你不会拒绝
There's going to be a bomb on a passenger jet.
有架客机上有炸♥弹♥
The British and American governments know about it,
英国人和美国人都知道这一点
but rather than expose their source of their information
但为了不暴露他们的情报来源
they're going to let it happen - the plane will blow up.
他们决定任其发生 飞机会爆♥炸♥
Coventry all over again.
考文垂事件的重演
The wheel turns, nothing is ever new.
时过境迁 烂事依然
Well, you're looking all better.
你看上去好多了
How you feeling?
感觉怎么样
Like putting a bullet in your brain, sir.
比如想冲你脑袋来上一枪吗 先生
They'd pin a medal on me if I did...
我要是这么干了 他们会赏我一枚奖章
..Sir.
先生
The Coventry conundrum.
考文垂难题
What do you think of my solution?
你觉得我的解决方法如何
The flight of the dead.
死人航♥班♥
Plane blows up midair, mission accomplished for the terrorists,
飞机在半空中爆♥炸♥ 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥达到了目的
hundreds of casualties, but nobody dies.
伤亡数上百 但没人死亡
Neat, don't you think?
很干净吧 你觉得呢
You've been stumbling around the fringes of this one for ages.
其实你很早就接触到事情的真♥相♥了
Or were you too bored to notice the pattern?
还是说你觉得太无聊 而忽略了其中的规律
剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表