剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表
and walked out of here today with everything you work for.
今天你就能顺利从这里离开
But you just couldn't resist it, could you?
但你就是忍♥不住 对吧
I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage.
我一直认为爱是个危险的不利因素
Thank you for the final proof.
感谢你最终又证明了这一点
S
H
E
R
Everything I said, it's not real.
我所说的一切都是假的
I was just playing the game.
我只是在玩游戏而已
I know.
我知道
And this is just losing.
而你输了
There you are, brother,
给你 老哥
hope the contents make up for
希望里面的内容足以弥补
any inconvenience I may have caused you tonight.
今晚我给你造成的任何麻烦
I'm certain they will.
肯定可以
If you're feeling kind, lock her up,
你要是好心 就把她关起来
otherwise let her go and I doubt she'll survive long without her pretection.
放她走的话 没了手♥机♥她肯定活不长
Are you expecting me to beg? Yes.
你是要我求你吗 对
Please.
求你
You're right.
你说得对
I won't even last six months.
我肯定活不过半年
Sorry about dinner.
晚饭的事情抱歉了
You don't smoke.
你不抽烟
I also don't frequent cafes.
我也从不来咖啡馆
This the file on Irene Adler?
这是艾琳·阿德勒的档案
Closed forever.
永久封档
I am about to go and inform my brother -
我正要去通知我弟弟
or, if you prefer, you are -
或者你愿意的话 由你去说
that she somehow got herself
她在美国申请到了
into a witness protection scheme in America.
证人保护计划
New name, new identity.
新名字 新身份
She will survive and thrive...
她会健康地活着
..but he will never see her again.
但是他永远见不到她了
Why would he care?
他会在意吗
He despised her at the end.
到最后他瞧不起她
Won't even mention her by name, just 'The Woman'.
提起她都不说名字 只是说"那个女人"
Is that loathing or a salute?
那是厌恶还是赞扬
One of a kind, the one woman who matters.
独一无二 唯一让他在意的女人
He's not like that.
他不是那种人
He doesn't feel things that way, I don't think.
我觉得他不会有这种感觉
My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher,
我弟弟的大脑堪比科学家或哲学家
yet he elects to be a detective.
可他选择当名侦探
What might we deduce about his heart?
关于他的内心 我们能推测多少
I don't know.
我不知道
Neither do I.
我也不知道
But, initially, he wanted to be a pirate.
但他最初的愿望是当一名海盗
He'll be OK with this -
他应该可以接受
witness protection, never seeing her again - he'll be fine.
证人保护计划 再也不能见面 他不会有事
I agree.
我同意
That's why I decided to tell him that.
所以我决定这样告诉他
Instead of what?
那事实是什么
She's dead.
她死了
She was captured by a terrorist cell in Karachi two months ago
两个月前 她被卡拉奇的一个恐怖组织俘获
and beheaded.
被砍头了
It was definitely her?
确定是她本人吗
She's done this before.
她耍过一次诈
I was thorough this time.
这次我保证万无一失
It would take Sherlock Holmes to fool me,
想骗我得夏洛克·福尔摩斯亲自出马
and I don't think he was on hand, do you?
可我觉得他并不在场 对吧
So...
所以
what shall we tell Sherlock?
我们怎么对夏洛克说
Clearly you've got news.
看来你有消息要告诉我
If it's about the Leeds triple murder, it was the gardener.
如果是利兹三连环杀人案的话 凶手是园丁
Nobody notice the earring?
就没人注意到耳环吗
Er no, it's, um...it's about Irene Adler.
不 是关于艾琳·阿德勒的事
Well?
怎么了
Something happened? Has she come back?
出事了吗 她回来了
No, she's...
没 她...
I just bumped into Mycroft downstairs, he had to take a call.
我在楼下遇到麦考夫了 他要去接个电♥话♥
Is she back in London?
她回伦敦了吗
No...
没
She's, er...
她...
She's in America. America?
她在美国 美国
Got herself on a witness protection scheme, apparently.
看来她申请到了证人保护计划
Don't know how she swung it, but...
不知道她怎么办到 但是...
well, you know.
你懂的
I know what? You won't be able to see her again.
懂什么 你不能再见她了
Why would I want to see her again? Didn't say you did.
我为什么想再见她 我也没这么说
Is that her file? Yes,
这是她的档案吗 是
I was going to take it back to Mycroft.
我正要拿去还给麦考夫
Do you want to... No.
你想要... 不要
Listen, actually...
那个 其实...
But I will have the camera-phone though.
把她的手♥机♥给我
There's nothing on it anymore, it's been stripped...
里面没东西了 都被删掉了
I know, but I...
我知道
..I'll still have it.
但我还是想要
I've got to give this back to Mycroft, you can't keep it.
我得把它还给麦考夫 你不能留着
Sherlock, I have to give this to Mycroft,
夏洛克 我得把它还给麦考夫
it's the government's now...
这是政♥府♥财产了
Please.
拜托了
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, I'd better take this back. Yes.
我得把东西还回去了 好
Did she ever text you again, after all that?
在那之后 她有再给你发过短♥信♥吗
Once, a few months ago.
几个月前有一次
What did she say?
说了什么
"Goodbye, Mr Holmes."
再见 福尔摩斯先生
When I say run...
听我口令
..run!
快跑
The woman.
那个女人
The woman.
特别的女人
剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表