剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表
我约了人吃午饭
I've got a lunch date.
取消掉 跟我吃吧 什么?
Cancel it, have lunch with me. What?
我需要你帮助
I need your help.
我们在追踪你一个前男友
One of your old boyfriends, we're tracking him down.
他又做坏事了 莫里亚蒂?
He's been naughty. Moriarty?
当然是莫里亚蒂
Of course it's Moriarty!
吉姆不是我男朋友 约会三次我就跟他分了
Jim wasn't my boyfriend, we went out three times. I ended it.
然后他就偷了王冠御宝
Then he stole the Crown Jewels,
闯进了英格兰银行 还搞了次越狱
broke into the Bank of England and organised a prison break.
为公序良俗起见
For the sake of law and order,
建议你别再谈恋爱了 茉莉
I suggest you avoid all future attempts at a relationship, Molly.
油 约翰 绑♥架♥者脚印里的亚麻籽油
Oil, John. The oil in the kidnapper's footprint.
会带我们找到莫里亚蒂
It'll lead us to Moriarty.
他鞋上所有化学残留都被保留了
All the chemical traces on his shoe have been preserved.
他的鞋底就像一本护照
The sole of the shoe is like a passport.
走运的话 我们能看出他全部行踪
If we're lucky, we'll see everything he's been up to.
我需要分♥析♥结果
I need that analysis.
碱性
Alkaline.
谢谢 约翰
Thank you, John.
是茉莉 好
Molly. Yes.
我欠你
I...O...U.
甘油分子
Glycerol molecule.
到底是什么?
What are you?
"我欠你"什么意思?
What did you mean, IOU?
你说"我欠你"
You said IOU.
边工作边嘀咕
You were muttering it while you were working.
没什么 自言自语
Nothing, mental note.
你有点像我爸爸 他去世了 不 抱歉
You're a bit like my dad. He's dead. No, sorry.
茉莉 请别费心找话说了
Molly, please don't feel the need to make conversation,
你真的不擅长
it's really not your area.
他临死前 一直欢乐又亲切
When he was dying, he was always cheerful, he was lovely,
除了他以为没人看见的时候
except when he thought no-one could see.
我见过一次 他满脸哀伤 茉莉
I saw him once, he looked sad. Molly.
你也面露哀伤 在你以为他看不见的时候
You look sad, when you think he can't see you.
你没事吧?
Are you OK?
别随口承认 因为我明白
And don't just say you are, because I know what that means,
背着别人流露哀伤的含义
looking sad when you think no-one can see you.
没背着你 我不算数
You can see me. I don't count.
我是说 如果我能帮上什么忙
What I'm trying to say is, that if there's anything I can do,
你需要什么 找我做什么都可以
anything you need, anything at all, you can have me.
不 我是说 你需要什么我都会帮忙
No, I just mean, I mean, if there's anything you need, it's fine.
可我会需要你什么呢?
But what can I need from you?
没什么 我不知道
Nothing. I don't know.
其实你可以说个谢谢就好
You could probably say thank you, actually.
谢谢?
Thank you?
我去弄点薯片 你要什么吗?
I'm just going to go and get some crisps. Do you want anything?
没事 我知道你不要
It's OK, I know you don't.
其实我想要点...
Well, actually, maybe I'll...
我知道你不要
I know you don't.
夏洛克? 嗯?
Sherlock? Hmm?
她箱子里这个信封 不止一个
This envelope that was in her trunk, there's another one.
什么?
What?
今天扔在我们门口的 对 你看
On our doorstep. Found it today. Yes, and look at that.
你看 印鉴一模一样
Look at that, exactly the same seal.
面包屑 嗯 我一回来就看见了
Breadcrumbs. Uh-huh. It was there when I got back.
面包屑做的小线索
A little trace of breadcrumbs.
硬壳精♥装♥童话故事
Hardback copy of Fairy Tales.
两个孩子被狠心的父亲带进丛林
Two children led into the forest by a wicked father,
一路洒下面包屑
follow a little trail of breadcrumbs.
汉泽尔与格莱特的故事
That's Hansel and Gretel.
什么样的绑匪会留线索?
What sort of kidnapper leaves clues?
喜欢炫耀 把这当成游戏的
The sort that likes to boast, that thinks it's a game.
他坐在我们公♥寓♥里 一字一句对我说
He sat in our flat and he said these exact words to me...
"每个童话都需要一个经典大反派"
"All fairy tales need a good old-fashioned villain."
第五种成分 来自故事里巫婆的糖果屋
The fifth substance, it's part of the tale. The witch's house.
什么?
What?
甘油分子
The glycerol molecule.
聚甘油蓖麻醇酯 什么?
PGPR! What's that?
做巧克力用的
It's used in making chocolate.
一小时前收到的传真
This fax arrived an hour ago.
有什么线索?
What have you got for us?
在城里找一个
We need to find a place in the city
同时有这5种东西的地方
where all five of these things intersect.
白垩粉 沥青 砖粉 植被
Chalk, asphalt, brick dust, vegetation.
什么 巧克力?
What - chocolate?!
我们要找的是废弃的糖果厂
I think we're looking for a disused sweet factory.
还得缩小范围
We need to narrow that down.
有沥青的糖果厂?
A sweet factory with asphalt?
不 太宽泛了 得精确点
No, too general. Something more specific.
白垩粉 白垩土 在地质学上已经够精确了
Chalk, chalky clay. That's a far thinner band of geology.
砖粉?
Brick dust?
建筑工地 1950年代的砖
Building site. Bricks from the 1950s.
伦敦有几千处建筑工地
There's thousands of building sites in London.
我派人去找了 我也派了
I've got people out looking. So have I!
流浪汉消息网 比警♥察♥快得多
Homeless network, faster than the police,
也比警♥察♥好贿赂得多
far more relaxed about taking bribes.
约翰
John.
彭土杜♥鹃♥ 对上了
Rhododendron ponticum. Matches.
阿德斯顿 什么?
Addlestone. What?
河与公园之间连绵一英里的废弃工厂
A mile of disused factories between the river and the park,
全都符合
matches everything.
好 出发 出发
Right, come on. Come on!
好 你去那边
OK, you look over there.
仔细搜索
Look everywhere.
分散开 请分散开
OK, spread out, please, spread out.
安静 安静
(Quietly, quietly!)
这个刚才还点着 他们还在这里 糖纸?
This was alight moments ago. They're still here! Sweet wrappers?
他给你们吃了什么? 汉泽尔与格莱特
What's he been feeding you? Hansel and Gretel.
水银 什么?
Mercury. What?
纸上涂了水银 致命毒物
The papers, they're painted with mercury, lethal.
他们吃的越多...
The more they ate...
会死的
It was killing them.
可单凭这个不足以杀死他们
But it's not enough to kill them on its own.
剂量够大的话 早晚会杀死他们
Taken in large enough quantities, eventually it would kill them.
并不需要他在场亲手执行
He didn't need to be there for the execution.
遥控谋杀 他可以在千里之外
Murder by remote control, he could be 1,000 miles away.
他们越饿 吃的越多
The hungrier they got, the more they ate,
死的就越快 干净利落
the faster they died. Neat.
夏洛克 这边
Sherlock. Over here!
我来抱他 别怕
I've got him, don't worry.
好吧 专业人士问完了
Right then, the professionals are finished.
业余的想进去可以进去了
If the amateurs want to go in and have their turn.
记住 她受了惊 她才7岁
Now remember, she's in shock and she's just seven years old,
所以请尽量...
so, anything you can do to...
别暴露本性? 嗯 可能会好点
Not be myself? Yeah, might be helpful.
克劳黛 我...
Claudette, I...
不 不 我知道你受了委屈...
No, no, I know it's been hard for you.
克劳黛 听我说...
Claudette, listen to me.
出去 快出去
Out. Get out!
怎么会呢 那孩子精神受创
Makes no sense. Kid's traumatised.
夏洛克让她想起了绑匪
Something about Sherlock reminds her of the kidnapper.
她说什么?
What's she said?
一个字都没说
Hasn't uttered another syllable.
男孩呢? 不 他还没醒
And the boy? No, he's unconscious.
他还在重症加护中
He's still in intensive care.
别瞎想了
Don't let it get to you,
我每次看你走进房♥间也想尖叫来着
I always feel like screaming when you walk into a room.
实际上 大多数人都是
In fact, so do most people.
来吧
Come on.
你真厉害 凭一个脚印就找到了孩子
Brilliant work you did finding those kids from just a footprint,
剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表