剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表
They wouldn't let us see Granddad when he was dead.
爷爷去世时他们不让我们去看他
She's not my real aunt - I know human ash.
她不是我姑姑 我分辨得出人的骨灰
We ran a similar project with the Germans a while back,
我们之前和德国人有过类似的合作
though I believe one of our passengers didn't make the flight.
但其中一位乘客没有赶上飞机
But that's the deceased for you...
就是你的那件案子的死者
..late, in every sense of the word.
从各种角度说 都太迟了
How is the plane going to fly?
飞机要怎么飞
Oh, of course, unmanned aircraft, hardly new.
当然了 无人驾驶 老把戏了
It doesn't fly.
它不会起飞
It will never fly.
永远不会
This entire project is cancelled.
整个计划都取消了
The terrorist cells have been informed that we know about the bomb.
恐怖组织得知了我们知道炸♥弹♥的事
We can't fool them now.
现在骗不了他们了
We've lost everything.
我们输得一败涂地
One fragment of one email,
一封邮件中的一小段话
and months and years of planning - finished.
成年累月的计划 结束了
Your MOD man. That's all it takes.
你国防部的手下 老鼠屎坏了一锅粥
One lonely, naive man, desperate to show off,
一个孤独幼稚的男人 总想显摆自己
and a woman clever enough to make him feel special.
和一个聪明到让他自以为很特别的女人
You should screen your defence people more carefully.
你们国防部选人时应该更谨慎点
I'm not talking about the MOD man,
我没在说那个国防部的人
Sherlock, I'm talking about you!
夏洛克 我说的是你
The damsel in distress.
身陷困境的少女
In the end, are you really so obvious?
到头来 你的观察力还这么敏锐吗
Because this was textbook.
因为这不是明摆着的吗
The promise of love, the pain of loss, the joy of redemption.
爱的承诺 失去的痛苦 挽回的快乐
Then give him a puzzle and watch him dance.
然后再给他个谜题 看他尽情发挥
Don't be absurd!
别胡说了
Absurd?
胡说
How quickly did you decipher that email for her?
帮她破解那封邮件你用了多久
Was it the full minute?
一分钟吗
Or were you really eager to impress?
还是你就这么想表现一下
I think it was less than five seconds.
我看不到5秒钟
I drove you into her path.
是我让你着了她的道
I'm sorry, I didn't know.
抱歉 我真没想到
Mr Holmes, I think we need to talk.
福尔摩斯先生 看来我们得谈谈
So do I, there are a number of aspects I'm still not clear on.
我也觉得 还有很多事我不太清楚
Not you, Junior, you're done now.
不是你 小阿福 没你的事了
There's more, loads more.
还有很多 非常多
On this phone I've got secrets, pictures
这手♥机♥里存着秘密 照片
and scandals that could topple your whole world.
还有能让你一败涂地的丑闻
You have no idea how much havoc I can cause
你无法想象我能造成多大的破坏
and exactly one way to stop me.
你也不知道如何阻止我
Unless you want to tell your masters
除非你想告诉你的上司
that your biggest security leak is your own little brother.
你最大的安全漏洞就是你弟弟
We have people who can get into this.
我们可以找人破解你的手♥机♥
I tested that theory for you.
我早就试过了
I let Sherlock Holmes try it for six months.
我给了夏洛克·福尔摩斯六个月时间
Sherlock, dear, tell him
亲爱的夏洛克
what you found when you x-rayed my camera phone.
告诉他你扫描我手♥机♥时发现了什么
There are four additional units wired inside the casing,
手♥机♥壳下面装了四个零件
I suspect containing acid or a small amount of explosive.
我猜是含酸物质或微型炸♥药♥
Any attempt to open the casing will burn the hard drive.
如果有人试图打开手♥机♥壳 硬盘就会销毁
Explosive.
是炸♥药♥
It's more me.
更符合我性格
Some data is always recoverable.
有些数据是可恢复的
Take that risk.
你可以试试
You have a passcode to open this.
解锁需要密♥码♥
I deeply regret to say,
很遗憾地告诉你
we have people who can extract it from you.
我们可以把密♥码♥逼问出来
Sherlock? There will be two passcodes
夏洛克 有两组密♥码♥
one to open the phone, one to burn the drive.
一个可以解锁 一个会烧掉驱动
Even under duress, you can't know which one she's giving you
就算威胁她 也不知道她给的是哪一个
and there would be no point in second attempt. He's good, isn't he?
而机会只有一次 他真是厉害
I should have him on a leash.
我真该好好调♥教♥他
In fact, I might.
值得一试
We destroy this, then. No-one has the information.
那我们就毁了它 谁也别想得到里面的信息
Fine, good idea.
行 好主意
Unless there are lives of British citizens
不过你要毁掉的这信息
depending on the information you burn.
可能关系着英国人♥民♥的生死
Are there? Telling you would be playing fair.
是嘛 告诉你就是公平游戏了
I'm not playing any more.
我不想再玩游戏了
A list of my requests,
这是我的要求
and some ideas about my protection once they're granted.
还有承诺兑现后对我的保护措施
I'd say it wouldn't blow much of a hole in the wealth of a nation,
要说这花不了国家多少钱
but then I'd be lying.
那就是谎话
I imagine you'd like to sleep on it.
你可能需要时间考虑一下
Thank you, yes.
谢谢 没错
Too bad.
真可惜
Off you pop and talk to people.
你可以去着手办这件事了
You've been very...thorough.
你考虑得十分周道
I wish our lot were half as good as you.
我们的人能有你一半能耐就好了
I can't take all the credit, I had a bit of help.
并不是全靠我自己 有人帮我
Jim Moriarty sends his love.
金·莫里亚蒂向你们问好
Yes, he's been in touch.
是 他就没消停过
Seems desperate for my attention,
迫不及待想让我盯上他
which I'm sure can be arranged.
那我就满足他
I had all this stuff and never knew what to do with it.
信息一直在我手上 但我不知道怎么办
Thank God for the consultant criminal.
多谢这个犯罪顾问
Gave me a lot of advice
给了我很多建议
about how to play the Holmes boys.
教我如何跟你们打交道
Do you know what he calls you?
知道他叫你们什么吗
The Ice Man...
冰人
..and the Virgin.
和处子
Didn't even ask for anything, I think he just likes to cause trouble
他不要任何回报 我想他只是喜欢捣乱
now that's my kind of man.
我就喜欢这种男人
And here you are,
所以成全了你
the dominatrix who brought a nation to its knees.
让全国为之屈服的施虐女王
Nicely played.
干得漂亮
No.
不
Sorry?
什么
I said no.
我说不
Very, very close, but no.
差点成功 不过没戏
You got carried away.
你太入迷了
The game was too elaborate, you were enjoying yourself too much.
但你的游戏玩过了 你过于沉迷了
There's no such thing as too much.
可没有"过头"这一说
Oh, enjoying the thrill of the chase is fine.
你可以享受追捕的兴奋感
Craving the distraction of the game, I sympathise entirely,
渴望用这游戏作为消遣 我完全赞同
but sentiment?
可你却感情用事
Sentiment is a chemical defect found in the losing side.
感情用事是失败者的生理缺陷
Sentiment? What are you talking about?
感情用事 你说什么呢
You.
你
Oh, dear God.
老天
Look at the poor man.
看看这个小可怜
You don't actually think I was interested in you?
你不会真觉得我对你有兴趣吧
Why?
为什么
Because you're the great Sherlock Holmes,
因为你是伟大的夏洛克·福尔摩斯
the clever detective in the funny hat?
戴着滑稽帽子的大侦探
No.
不
Because I took your pulse.
因为我摸到了你的脉搏
Elevated.
脉搏加快
Your pupils dilated.
瞳孔放大
I imagine John Watson thinks love's a mystery to me,
我猜约翰·华生觉得我不解风情
but the chemistry is incredibly simple and very destructive.
但两人碰出火花非常简单 而且十分致命
When we first met, you told me that
我们初次见面时你说
disguise is always a self-portrait - how true of you.
伪装是一幅自画像 一点没错
the combination to your safe, your measurements -
保险柜的密♥码♥是你的三围
but this, this is far more intimate,
但这个 这个就私人多了
this is your heart and you should never let it rule your head.
这是你的心 而你不应该随心而为
You could have chosen any random number
如果你随便选组数字做密♥码♥
剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表