剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表
太神奇了
it's really amazing.
谢谢
Thank you.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
啊
Ah.
你没事吧? 在思考
You OK? Thinking.
这是我的车 你打下一辆
This is my cab, you get the next one.
为什么? 免得你说话
Why? You might talk.
是巧克力吗? 我们在找废弃的糖果厂
'Is this chocolate?' 'We're looking for a disused sweet factory.'
出去
'Get out!'
有问题吗?
Problem?
豪华晚礼服套装
..this stunning evening wear set from us
伦敦出租车购物频道有售
at London Taxi Shopping.
麻烦你关掉它
Can you turn this off, please? '
内含一件漂亮的...
The set comprises of a beautiful...'
能关掉它吗?
Can you turn this off?!
附四件闪亮钻石手镯
'Accompanied by four spangly diamond bracelets...'
你好
Hello.
准备好听故事了吗?
Are you ready for the story?
今天我们讲吹牛皮骑士的故事
This is the story of Sir Boast-a-lot.
一个脚印 他就凭这个
A footprint, it's all he had.
一个脚印
A footprint.
嗯 你知道他就这样
Yeah, well, you know what he's like.
贝克街的"犯罪现场调查"
CSI Baker Street.
我们的人可做不到
Well, our boys couldn't have done it.
所以才需要他嘛 他比较厉害
Well, that's why we need him, he's better.
这倒也是个解释
That's one explanation.
还有什么解释?
And what's the other?
吹牛皮骑士是最机智
Sir Boast-a-lot was the bravest
最勇敢的圆桌骑士
and cleverest knight at the round table.
可是没多久 别的骑士就听腻了他的故事
But soon the other knights began to grow tired of his stories
讲他多勇敢呀 屠了多少条龙呀
about how brave he was and how many dragons he'd slain.
于是他们就想
And soon they began to wonder,
吹牛皮骑士的故事是真的吗?
"Are Sir Boast-a-lot's stories even true?"
只有他能找到那个证据
Only he could have found that evidence.
哦 不
Oh, no.
那女孩一见他 吓得喉咙都喊破了
The girl screams her head off when she sees him
她可没见过他呀
a man she has never seen before,
除非她见过他 你想说什么?
unless she had seen him before. What's your point?
你心里明白 只是不愿去想
You know what it is, you just don't want to think about it.
于是 骑士们一起对亚瑟王说
So, all of the knights went to King Arthur and said,
"我不相信吹牛皮骑士故事"
"I don't believe Sir Boast-a-lot's stories.
"他是个大骗子
"He's just a big old liar
编故事给自己脸上贴金"
who makes things up to make himself look good."
你不是真想说他也有嫌疑吧
You're not seriously suggesting he's involved, are you?
得考虑这种可能性
We have to entertain the possibility.
于是 连国王也怀疑了
And then, even the King began to wonder.
可是吹牛皮骑士的麻烦可不止这些呢
But that wasn't the end of Sir Boast-a-lot's problem.
不
No.
这还不是终极难题
That wasn't the final problem.
讲完了
The end.
停车
Stop the cab.
停车
Stop the cab!
那是什么?
What was that?!
那是什么?
What was that?
不要钱
No charge.
小心
Watch out!
谢谢你
Thank you.
夏洛克
Sherlock!
是他 是那个人
That is him. It's him.
苏莱曼尼什么的 麦克罗夫特给我看过档案
Sulejmani or something, Mycroft showed me his file.
著名阿尔巴尼亚匪徒
He's a big Albanian gangster,
住我们家往南两户
lives two doors down from us.
他因为跟我握手就死了 什么?
He died because I shook his hand. What?
他救了我的命 却不能碰我 为什么?
He saved my life, but he couldn't touch me. Why?
四个杀手就住我们门口
Four assassins living right on our doorstep.
他们不是来杀我的
They haven't come here to kill me.
是来保我的命的
They have to keep me alive.
我有个什么东西 他们全都想要
I've got something that all of them want.
可只要其中一个靠近我
But if one of them approaches me...
其他人就杀了他 免得被抢先
The others kill them before they can get it.
所有注意力都集于我一身
All of the attention is focused on me.
此时此刻 监视网就在朝我们收紧
There's a surveillance web closing in on us right now.
那你究竟有什么重要东西?
So what have you got that's so important?
我得问问打扫的事
I need to ask about the dusting.
上周的准确细节 到底扫走了什么?
Precise details, in the last week, what's been cleaned?
星期二我洗了你的地毡
Tuesday, I did your lino.
不 这个房♥间 这里就能找到
No, this room, this is where we'll find it.
检查灰尘边缘
Any break in the dust line.
灰尘是唯一不能还原的 最有说服力
You can put back anything but dust. Dust is eloquent.
他在找什么?
(What's he on about?)
摄像头 我们被监视了
Cameras, we're being watched.
什么? 这里有摄像头?
What?! Cameras? Here?
我穿着睡衣呢
I'm in my nightie!
不行 探长 什么?
No, Inspector. Why?
告诉你不行 我还没问你呢
The answer's no. You've not heard the question!
你想带我去警局 省得你问了
You want to take me to the station. Saving you the trouble of asking.
夏洛克
Sherlock.
那声尖叫? 对
The scream? Yeah.
是谁 多诺万? 我打赌是多诺万
Who was it? Donovan? I bet it was Donovan.
"我是不是要为绑♥架♥负责?"
"Am I somehow responsible for the kidnapping?"
哈哈 莫里亚蒂真聪明
Ha ha, Moriarty is smart.
他给她头脑里埋了那个疑问 盘桓不去
He planted that doubt in her head. That little nagging sensation.
要有超强的意志才能抵抗
You're going to have to be strong to resist.
因为想法是杀不死的 对吧?
You can't kill an idea, can you?
只要它在这里... 扎了根
Not once it's made a home...there.
你来吗?
Will you come?
一张照片 就是他的下一步棋
One photograph, that's his next move.
莫里亚蒂设的局
Moriarty's game.
首先是尖叫
First the scream,
然后一张我被传讯的照片
then a photograph of me being taken in for questioning.
他想一寸寸地摧毁我
He wants to destroy me inch by inch.
这是一局游戏 雷斯垂德 恕我不奉陪
It is a game, Lestrade, and not one I'm willing to play.
替我向多诺万警官问好
Give my regards to Sergeant Donovan.
他们在做决定 决定?
They'll be deciding. Deciding?
要不要开逮捕证过来抓我
Whether to come back with a warrant and arrest me.
你这么觉得? 标准程序
You think? Standard procedure.
你应该跟他走 别人会以为...
You should have gone with him. People'll think...
我不在乎别人怎么想
I don't care what people think.
你在乎别人以为你蠢或者出错
You'd care if they thought you were stupid or wrong.
不 那是他们蠢 他们出错
No, that would just make them stupid or wrong.
夏洛克 我不要世人以为你是...
Sherlock, I don't want the world believing you're...
我是什么?
That I am what?
一个骗子
A fraud.
你担心他们是对的 什么?
You're worried they're right. What?
你怕他们猜对了我 不
That they're right about me. No.
这才是你心烦的原因
That's why you're upset.
你不敢想他们说对的可能性
You can't entertain the possibility they may be right.
你怕你也被骗进去 我没有
You're afraid you've been taken in. I'm not.
莫里亚蒂也在玩弄你的头脑
Moriarty is playing with your mind, too.
你还不明白吗?
Can't you SEE what's going on?!
不 我知道你是真的
No, I know you for real.
百分百真实?
100 percent?
没人能随时随地装得那么烦人吧
Well, nobody could fake being such an annoying dick all the time.
夏洛克·福尔摩斯? 对 长官
Sherlock Holmes? Yes, sir.
新闻里那个家伙?
That bloke that's been in the press?
我以为他是个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
I thought he was some sort of private eye.
他确实是
He is.
你们想说 我们一直在咨♥询♥他?
We've been consulting with him, that's what you're telling me?
我们没真正用他办过案子吧
Not used him on any proper cases though, have we?
呃 有一二件
Well, one or two.
剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表