剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表
I don't know, maybe. Are you jealous?
我不知道 也许是的 你吃醋了
We're not a couple. Yes, you are.
我们又不是一对 你们就是
There, "I'm not dead.
我发了 我没死
"Let's have dinner".
我们一起吃饭吧
Who the hell knows about Sherlock Holmes?
其实又有谁真正了解夏洛克·福尔摩斯
But for the record, if anyone out there still cares,
以免这世上仍有人在乎 我还是声明一下
I'm not actually gay.
我可不是同性恋
Well, I am. Look at us both.
可我是 看看咱们俩
I don't think so, do you?
还是别追了 你说呢
Stop it!
住手
Sherlock!
夏洛克
Oh, Sherlock, Sherlock... Don't snivel, Mrs Hudson,
夏洛克 赫德森太太 别哭哭啼啼了
it'll do nothing to impede the flight of a bullet.
眼泪是挡不住子弹的
What a tender world that would be.
否则那该是个多么柔情的世界啊
Oh, please, Sherlock...
救救我 夏洛克
I believe that you have something that we want, Mr Holmes.
我想你手上有我们想要的东西 福尔摩斯先生
Then why don't you ask for it?
那你为什么不问我要
Oh, I've been asking this one, she doesn't seem to know anything.
我问过这位了 不过她看来完全不知道
But you know what I'm asking for, don't you, Mr Holmes?
但你知道我要什么 对吧 福尔摩斯先生
I believe I do.
我当然清楚
Please, help.
求你救救我
First get rid of your boys.
先把你的手下打发走
Why? I dislike being outnumbered,
为什么 我不喜欢以一敌三
it makes for too much stupid in the room.
不然这间屋子里的蠢货就太多了
You two, go to the car. Then get into the car and drive away.
你们两个回车里 然后开车走人
Don't try to trick me, you know who I am, it doesn't work.
别想骗我 你知道我是谁 这可没用
Next, you can stop pointing that gun at me.
然后别再用枪指着我
So you can point a gun at me?
好让你用枪指着我吗
I'm unarmed.
我没枪
Mind if I check? Oh, I insist.
能让我搜下吗 快来搜
Moron.
白♥痴♥
Oh, thank you. You're all right now, you're all right.
谢谢 你没事了
What's going on?
怎么了
Jeez, what the hell is happening?
卧♥槽♥ 这究竟是怎么了
Mrs Hudson has been attacked by an American,
赫德森太太被个美国人打了
I'm restoring balance to the universe.
我是在声张正义
Mrs Hudson, my God, are you all right?
赫德森太太 老天啊 你没事吧
Jesus, what have they done to you?
他们对你做了什么
Oh, I'm just being so silly.
我真是太蠢了
Take her downstairs and look after her.
把她带到楼下去 照看好她
It's all right, I'll have a look at that.
没事了 我来给你看看
I'm fine, I'm fine.
我没事
Are you going to tell me what's going on?
你到底要不要告诉我是怎么回事
I expect so, now go.
当然了 快去
Lestrade?
雷斯垂德
We've had a break-in at Baker Street.
有人非法闯入我们在贝克街的公♥寓♥
Send your least irritating officers and an ambulance.
把你手下最不讨人厌的警官派来 再叫辆救护车
Oh, no, no, no, we're fine.
不不不 我们没事
No, it's the burglar, he's got himself rather badly injured.
是那个闯入者 他把自己弄伤了
Oh, a few broken ribs, fractured skull,
断了几根肋骨 脑震荡
suspected punctured lung...
还可能伤了肺
He fell out of a window.
他从窗子摔下去了
Oh, it stings.
真疼
Oh, that was right on my bins.
摔在了我的垃圾桶上
And exactly how many times did he fall out the window?
他到底摔下来了几次
It's all a bit of a blur, Detective Inspector.
我记不清了 探长大人
I lost count.
没数
She'll have to sleep upstairs in our flat tonight,
她今晚得睡在楼上我们房♥间
we need to look after her.
我们得照顾她
No... She's fine.
不 她没事
No, she's not, look at her.
不 她有事 看看她
She's got to take some time away from Baker Street.
她得搬离贝克街几天
She can stay with her sister, doctor's orders.
她可以去她姐姐家住 这是医嘱
Don't be absurd. She's in shock, for God's sake,
别傻了 老天爷 她受惊了
and all over some stupid camera-phone - where is it anyway?
都是因为那天煞的摄像手♥机♥ 手♥机♥到底在哪啊
Safest place I know.
我知道的最安全的地方
You left it in the pocket
你把手♥机♥放在你第二好的
of your second best dressing gown, you clot!
睡衣袍子口袋里了 你个呆子
I managed to sneak it out when they thought I was having a cry.
他们以为我被吓哭的时候 我设法拿了出来
Thank you.
谢谢
Shame on you, John Watson.
你真丢脸 约翰·华生
Shame on me? Mrs Hudson leave Baker Street?
我怎么了 赫德森太太怎么能离开贝克街
England would fall.
不然英国可要沦陷了
Where is it now?
手♥机♥现在又在哪
Where no-one will look.
没人会找的地方
Whatever's on that phone is more than just pictures.
不管那手♥机♥上有什么 肯定不只是照片
Yes, it is.
没错
So, she's alive then.
她还活着啊
How are we feeling about that?
你对此是什么感觉
Happy New Year, John.
新年快乐 约翰
Do you think you'll be seeing her again?
你觉得你会再见到她吗
Is that a phone? It's a cameraphone.
那是手♥机♥吗 是部摄像手♥机♥
And you're xraying it? Yes, I am.
你在扫描手♥机♥吗 是的
Whose phone is it? A woman's.
那是谁的手♥机♥ 一个女人的
Your girlfriend?
是你女朋友吗
She's my girlfriend because I'm x-raying her possessions?
我扫描她的东西就代表她是我女友了吗
Well, we all do silly things! Yes...
我们都会做傻事 那是
..They do, don't they?
的确是这样 是吧
Very silly.
很傻
She sent this to my address.
她把手♥机♥送到我公♥寓♥的地址
She loves to play games. She does?
她就是爱玩游戏 是吗
B
Hey, Sherlock...
夏洛克
We have a client.
我们有了个客户
What, in your bedroom?
什么 在你卧室里吗
So, who's after you?
那 谁在追杀你
People who want to kill me. Who's that?
想要杀我的人 是什么人
Killers.
杀手呗
It would help if you were a tiny bit more specific.
你说得再具体一点也无妨
So you faked your own death to get ahead of them?
那么你假造了自己的死 就是想甩开他们吗
It worked for a while.
成功了一阵子
Except you let John know you're alive, therefore me.
但接着你告诉了约翰 也就是告诉了我
I knew you'd keep my secret.
我知道你会替我保密
You couldn't.
但你不行
But you did, didn't you?
但你没说出去吧
Where's my camera-phone?
我的摄像手♥机♥呢
It's not here.
不在这儿
We're not stupid.
我们又不蠢
What have you done with it?
你们拿它做了什么
If they've guessed you got it, they'll be watching you.
如果他们认为手♥机♥在你手上 肯定会监视你
If they've been watching me, they'll know I took a safety deposit box
如果是那样 他们就会知道我几个月前
at a bank on the Strand a few months ago.
在斯特兰德租了个保险储存箱
I need it.
我需要那部手♥机♥
Well, we can't just go and get it, can we?
我们不能就这么过去拿吧
Molly Hooper, she could collect it, take it to Barts.
茉莉·霍普 她能把手♥机♥拿到巴茨医院
Then one of your homeless network could bring it here,
再去找个替你跑腿的流浪汉取过来
leave it in the cafe,
留在咖啡厅里
one of the boys downstairs could bring it up the back.
让咖啡厅的招待把手♥机♥拿上来
Very good, John, excellent plan,
好极了 约翰 计划得好
full of intelligent precautions.
能想到的都想到了
Thank you. So, why don't I phone...
谢谢 那我这就去打电♥话♥给...
So, what do you keep on here?
这里面你都藏了什么
In general, I mean?
我是说大致上
Pictures, information, anything I might find useful.
照片 情报 所有我觉得有用的东西
For blackmail? For protection.
为了敲诈吗 是为了保护自己
I make my way in the world, I misbehave.
我一个人闯天下 难免有不得当的地方
I like to know people will be on my side
我得保证在我需要的时候
exactly when I need them to be.
别人能为我提供帮助
So how do you acquire this information?
那你是怎么搞来这些情报的
I told you - I misbehave.
我也说了 我的行为不得当
But you've acquired something more danger than protection.
剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表