剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表
那里有个地方
There's a place,
可以说是个地标 叫恶魔谷
it's a sort of local landmark, called Dewer's Hollow.
那是魔鬼的古称
That's an ancient name for the devil.
然后呢
So?
那晚你们看见魔鬼了吗
Did you see the devil that night?
看见了
Yes.
它体型巨大
It was huge.
煤黑色皮毛 红色眼睛
Coal-black fur with red eyes.
它抓住了他
It got him.
撕扯他 把他撕成了碎片
Tore at him, tore him apart.
其它的我记不起来了
I can't remember anything else.
第二天早上被找到时
They found me the next morning,
我就在荒原上游荡
just wandering on the moor.
我父亲的尸体至今没有找到
My dad's body was never found.
红色眼睛 煤黑皮毛 体型巨大
Red eyes, coal-black fur, enormous...
狗 还是狼
A dog? Wolf?
也许是基因实验产品
Or a genetic experiment.
你是在笑我吗 福尔摩斯先生
Are you laughing at me, Mr Holmes?
怎么 你在开玩笑吗
Why, are you joking?
我父亲一直在怀疑
My dad was always going on about the things
巴斯克维尔的秘密
they were doing at Baskerville.
他们究竟造出了什么样的怪兽
About the type of monsters they were breeding there.
过去别人总是嘲笑他
People used to laugh at him.
至少电视台的人把我说的当回事
At least the TV people took me seriously.
我猜这节目带动了德文郡的旅游业
And I assume did wonders for Devon tourism.
好了...
Yeah...
亨利 无论你父亲发生了什么事
Henry, whatever did happen to your father,
那已经是20年前了
it was 20 years ago.
为什么现在才来找我们
Why come to us now?
我不确定你是不是能帮我
Not sure you can help me,
福尔摩斯先生 你竟然以为这是笑话
Mr Holmes, since you find it all so funny!
因为昨晚发生的事
Because of what happened last night.
什么 昨晚发生了什么事
Why, what happened last night?
你怎么知道
How... How do you know?
我并不知道 我观察到的
I didn't know, I noticed.
你坐德文郡开出的第一班火车过来
You came up from Devon on the first available train this morning.
吃了差劲的早餐 喝了清咖啡
You had a disappointing breakfast and a cup of black coffee.
过道对面的女孩吸引了你
The girl on the seat across the aisle fancied you.
虽然你最初很热情 不过很快又冷淡了
Though initially keen, you've now changed your mind.
而你现在 正急不可待地
You are, however, extremely anxious
想要抽今天的第一支烟
to have your first cigarette of the day.
奈特先生 请坐下抽完这支烟
Sit down, Mr Knight, and do please smoke.
我很乐意你这么做
I'd be delighted.
你到底怎么会注意到这些
How on Earth did you notice all that?
这不重要...
It's not important...
穿孔纸屑证明你被检过票
Punched out holes where your ticket's been checked.
现在不是时候 夏洛克
Not now, Sherlock.
-我都快憋死了 -你这是炫耀
-Oh, please, I've been cooped-up for ages! - You're showing off.
我就是爱炫耀
Of course I am a show-off,
我们这类人就这样
that's what we do.
你用火车上的餐巾擦过溅出的咖啡
Train napkin you used to mop up the spilled coffee.
那污渍表明你没有加牛奶
Strength of the stain shows that you didn't take milk.
上面还有番茄酱渍
There are traces of ketchup on it
在你的嘴角和袖口也有
and on your lips and your sleeve.
英式早点 差不多就是
Cooked breakfast, or the nearest thing
火车上能提供的那些 大概是三明治
those trains can manage. Probably a sandwich.
你怎么知道早餐很差劲
How did you know it was disappointing?
火车上还能有什么
Is there any other type of breakfast on a train?
那女孩
The girl.
女性笔迹很有特点
Female handwriting's distinctive,
纸巾上是她的电♥话♥
wrote her phone number down on the napkin.
从书写的角度来看
I can tell from the angle
她写字时面对你
she wrote at that she was sat across from you
还隔着条走道
on the other side of the aisle.
我猜在她下车后不久
Later after she got off, I imagine
你用纸巾擦了洒出来的咖啡
you used the napkin to mop up your spilled coffee,
不小心把号♥码弄糊了
accidentally smudging the numbers.
你用另一支笔重描了后四位
You've been over the last four digits in another pen,
所以你打算留着号♥码
so you wanted to keep the number.
可刚才你又用它擦鼻子
Just now you used the napkin to blow your nose,
所以你对她已经没什么兴趣了
so maybe you're not that into her after all.
你颤抖的手指上有
Then there's the nicotine stains on your fingers,
尼古丁熏染的痕迹
your shaking fingers.
我熟悉这种痕迹
I know the signs.
你在火车上没机会抽烟
No chance to smoke when on the train,
打车来这里前也没时间
no time to roll one before you got a cab here.
现在才刚过9点15 你很绝望
It's just after 9.15, you're desperate.
从埃克塞特到伦敦的第一班车5点46发
The first train from Exeter to London leaves at 5.46am.
你坐了第一班车 说明昨晚
You got the first one, so something important
一定发生了很重要的事 没错吧
must have happened last night. Am I wrong?
没错
No.
你说得对
You're right.
一点不差 相当准确
You're completely, exactly right.
见鬼 我早听说过你思维敏捷
Bloody hell, I heard you were quick.
这是我的工作 现在别说了先来一支
It's my job. Now shut up and smoke.
亨利 你父母都去世了
Henry, your parents both died
当时你是七岁左右
and you were what, seven years old?
我想那...
I know, that...
那一定是巨大的创伤
That must be quite a trauma.
你有没有考虑过
Now, have you ever thought
也许是你幻想了这个故事...
that maybe you invented this story, this...
来掩饰这种创伤
to account for it?
莫蒂默医生也这么说
That's what Dr Mortimer says.
谁
Who?
-他的心理医生 -我的心理医生
- His therapist. - My therapist.
显然如此
Obviously.
露易丝·莫蒂默
Louise Mortimer.
她让我回到达特摩尔
She's the reason I came back to Dartmoor.
她觉得我必须面对心魔
She thinks I have to face my demons.
你昨晚回到恶魔谷后
What happened when you went back
发生了什么 亨利
to Dewer's Hollow last night, Henry?
你听了心理医生的话回到那里
You went there on the advice of your therapist
可你现在却来求助咨♥询♥侦探
and now you're consulting a detective.
你看到了什么让你改了主意
What did you see that changed everything?
那处山谷很诡异
It's a strange place, the Hollow.
让人内心冰冷 异常恐惧
It makes you feel so cold inside, so afraid.
如果我想读诗
Yes, if I wanted poetry,
我可以读约翰给女友的电邮
I'd read John's emails to his girlfriends,
比这有趣得多 直说你看到什么
much funnier. What did you see?
脚印
Footprints.
就在我看见我父亲被撕碎的地方
On the exact spot where I saw my father torn apart.
男人的还是女人的
Man's or a woman's?
-都不是 那是... -如此而已
- Neither. They were... - Is that it?
没别的了 脚印 就这些吗
Nothing else? Footprints, is that all?
是的 可那些脚印...
Yes. But they were...
抱歉 莫蒂默医生说对了
No, sorry, Dr Mortimer wins.
用自编的记忆掩盖儿时的心理创伤
It's a childhood trauma masked by an invented memory.
无聊 请吧 奈特先生
Boring. Goodbye, Mr Knight,
谢谢你的烟
thank you for smoking.
可那些脚印呢
What about the footprints?
也许是兽爪印
They're probably paw prints,
什么都可能 也就是什么都没有
could be anything, therefore nothing.
我精神支持你 回去吃点奶油茶点吧
Off to Devon with you and have a cream tea on me.
福尔摩斯先生
Mr Holmes,
那是一头巨型猎犬的脚印
they were the footprints of a gigantic hound.
再说一遍
Say that again.
我看到一些脚印 非常大...
I found footprints, they were big...
不 要你刚才的原话
No, no, no, your exact words.
原样重复你刚才那句话
Repeat your exact words from a moment ago,
要一字不差
exactly as you said them.
剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表