剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表
为什么今天来?
Why today?
你想听我说?
Do you want to hear me say it?
上次诊断已经过去18个月了
18 months since our last appointment.
你看报纸吗?
You read the papers?
有时候
Sometimes...
电视总看吧
And you watch telly?
你知道我为什么来
You know why I'm here.
我来是因为...
I'm here because...
出了什么事 约翰?
What happened, John?
夏...
Sherl...
你必须说出口
You need to get it out.
我最好的朋友...
My best friend...
夏洛克·福尔摩斯
Sherlock Holmes...
死了
..is dead.
神探夏洛克 第二季第3集
"莱辛巴赫瀑布" 透纳的杰作
Falls Of The Reichenbach. Turner's masterpiece.
终于失而复得
Thankfully recovered,
多亏夏洛克·福尔摩斯先生的奇才
owing to the prodigious talent of Mr Sherlock Holmes.
小小意思 不成敬意
A small token of our gratitude.
钻石袖链 我袖口都有扣子的
Diamond cufflinks... All my cuffs have buttons.
他说谢谢 我说了吗
He means thank you. Do I?
快说 谢谢
Just say it. Thank you.
稍等
Hang on.
我历经艰辛 终于和家人重聚
Back together with my family, after my terrifying ordeal.
我的解脱 还要格外谢谢一个人
And we have one person to thank for my deliverance...
夏洛克·福尔摩斯
Sherlock Holmes.
领带夹 我不戴领带 嘘
Tie pin. I don't wear ties. Shhh.
彼得·里科里特
Peter Ricoletti...
1982年以来国际刑♥警♥组织通缉名单首位
Number one on Interpol's most wanted list since 1982.
已经被捕 我们必须感谢一个人
We got him, and there's one person we have to thank
给予的关键性指引
for giving us the decisive leads.
仰仗他对人情世故的精通
With all his customary diplomacy and tact.
是讽刺 没错
Sarcasm. Yes.
大家凑钱买♥♥的
We all chipped in.
哦
Oh...
戴上 戴上
Put the hat on. Put the hat on.
对 夏洛克 戴上
Yes, Sherlock, put it on.
早戴早超生
Just get it over with.
学术神探
"Boffin!"
学术神探夏洛克
"Boffin Sherlock Holmes!"
人人都会有
Everybody gets one.
一个什么? 小报外号♥
One what? Tabloid nickname.
苏珊大妈 贱尼克 我应该也快有了
SuBo, Nasty Nick. I'll probably get one soon.
第5页第6列第1句
Page five, column six, first sentence.
为什么总是这张带帽照?
Why is it always the hat photograph?!
"单身者华生" 什么头衔啊
"Bachelor John Watson." What kind of hat is it?
"单身者" 想暗示什么?
BACHELOR? What are they implying?!
是软帽吗?怎么两个帽檐?
Is it a cap?Why has it got two fronts?
是猎鹿帽
It's a deerstalker.
经常被看到和单身者约翰·华生一起
"Frequently seen in the company of bachelor John Watson."
帽子能猎鹿?
stalk a deer with a hat?
怎么用 扔吗?
What are you going to do, throw it?
"绝对单身者华生"
"Confirmed bachelor John Watson."
夺命飞盘 真过分
A death frisbee! This is too much
我们得小心点了
we need to be more careful.
怎么还有帘子 这是遮耳朵的帽子 约翰
It's got flaps. Ear flaps, it's an ear hat, John.
你说什么小心点?
What do you mean, more careful?
我是说 现在不是猎鹿帽 是福尔摩斯帽了
I mean, this isn't a deerstalker now, it's a Sherlock Holmes hat.
要我说 你不再是个私♥家♥侦♥探♥了
I mean, you're not exactly a private detective any more.
你差这么点就红了 哦 会过去的
You're this far from famous. Oh, it'll pass.
能过去最好 媒体会转向 夏洛克
It better pass.The press will turn, Sherlock, they always turn
没准哪天就会针对你
and they'll turn on you.
困扰你了 什么?
It really bothers you. What?
别人的议论 对
What people say. Yes.
议论我? 你着什么急?
About me? why would it upset YOU?
尽量低调点 这个礼拜接个小案子
Just try to keep a low profile.Find yourself a little case this week.
远离新闻
Stay out of the news.
是你的手♥机♥
That's your phone.
一直响
Hmm, it keeps doing that.
你刚才真跟他聊了半天?
So, did you just talk to him for a really long time?
哦 亨利·菲舍嘉德绝不是自杀
Oh, Henry Fishguard never committed suicide.
弓街捕手 什么都看不到
Bow Street runners missed everything.
紧迫的案子?
Pressing case, is it?
破解之前没有不紧迫的
They're all pressing until they're solved.
请放回钥匙 谢谢
Put your key back please. Thank you.
不好意思 先生
Excuse me, sir.
有任何金属物件吗 钥匙 手♥机♥?
Any metal objects, keys, mobile phones?
你可以通过
You can go through.
谢谢
Thank you.
来杯茶 兄弟?
Fancy a cuppa then, mate?
好 干嘛不?
Yeah, why not?
国债七个点
Gilts at seven.
荷兰电♥信♥简直一泻千里 多谢 哈维
Dutch Telecoms in free-fall. Thank you, Harvey.
你们觉得呢?
What are you saying?
拒绝所有假释 恢复绞刑?
Refuse them all parole and bring back the rope?
开工吧
Let's begin.
紧急状况 请离开
This is an emergency. Please leave.
先生 我必须请你离开
Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to leave.
长官 发生了入侵事件
Sir, there's been a break-in.
不归我们部管
Not our division.
你会想管的
You'll want it.
金库
The vault!
黑进了伦敦塔保安系统? 怎么可能?
Hacked into the Tower of bloody London's security?! How?!
回话说我们已经上路
Tell them we're on our way!
又一起入侵事件
There's been another one, another break-in.
英格兰银行
Bank of England!
长官 警戒系统关闭了 整个失灵了
Sir! Security's down, sir. It's failing.
又什么事?
What is it now?
本顿维尔监狱
Pentonville Prison.
不会吧
Oh no!
不着急
No rush.
我接好不好?
I'll get it, shall I?
给 不接 忙着呢
Here. Not now, I'm busy.
夏洛克 没空
Sherlock... Not now!
他回来了
He's back.
这玻璃比任何物质都坚硬
That glass is tougher than anything.
不比结晶碳硬 他用的是钻石
Not tougher than crystallised carbon. He used a diamond.
* 哦 罪犯 你要逃到哪去?
* Oh, sinnerman, where you gonna run to?
* 罪犯 你要逃到哪去?
* Sinnerman, where you gonna run to?
* 你要逃到哪去?
* Where you gonna run to?
* 就在那天
* All on dim day
* 我奔向礁石...
* Well, I run to the rock... *
准备好了? 是
Ready? Yes.
往后站 往后站
Stand back. Stand back.
福尔摩斯先生 福尔摩斯先生
Mr Holmes. Mr Holmes.
让他们过
Let them through.
多谢 上车
Thank you. Get in.
* 哦 主啊
* Oh, Lord...
* 请帮帮我 主啊
* Please help me, Lord
* 您没看见我在祷告吗
* Don't you see me praying
* 您没看见我在谦卑祷告吗
* Don't you see me down here praying
* 但是主说
* But the Lord said
* 找魔鬼去吧 主说
* Go to the devil The Lord said
* 找魔鬼去吧
* Go to the devil
* 他说 找魔鬼去吧
* He said Go to the devil
* 就在那一天
* All on that day
* 于是我去见魔鬼
* So I ran to the devil
* 他在等我
* He was waiting... *
记住 嗯
Remember... Yes.
记住 嗯
Remember... Yes.
剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表