剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表
I don't know the code.
我不知道密♥码♥
One. I don't know the code.
一 我不知道密♥码♥
Two. She didn't tell me, I don't know it!
二 她没告诉我 我不知道
I'm prepared to believe you, any second now.
我随时都准备相信你了
Three! No, stop!
三 别 住手
Thank you, Mr Holmes. Open it, please.
谢谢你 福尔摩斯先生 请打开
Vatican cameos!
好戏上演
Do you mind? Not at all.
有劳了 好的
He's dead.
他死了
Thank you.
谢谢
You were very observant. Observant?
你观察力十分敏锐 观察力
I'm flattered. Don't be.
我受宠若惊 不必
Flattered? There'll be more of them,
受宠若惊 他们还会有人赶来
they'll be keeping an eye on the building.
他们肯定有人盯着这栋楼
We should call the police. Yes.
我们该报♥警♥ 对
On their way. For God's sake!
这就来 天呐
Oh, shut up, it's quick.
闭嘴 这样快
Check the rest of the house, see how they got in.
检查房♥子其他房♥间 看看他们怎么进来的
Well, that's the knighthood in the bag.
这就是囊中的珍宝了
Oh, and that's mine.
那是我的东西
All the photographs are on here, I presume?
我想照片都在这里了吧
I have copies, of course. No, you don't.
我当然还有副本 你没有
You'll have permanently disabled any kind of uplink or connection.
你肯定彻底解除了任何数据传输功能
Unless the contents of this phone prove to be unique,
如果不能证明这部电♥话♥里的内容独一无二
you wouldn't be able to sell them.
你也卖♥♥不出去
Who said I'm selling?
谁说我要卖♥♥了
Well, why would they be interested?
要不他们怎么会感兴趣
Whatever's on the phone, it's clearly not just photographs.
不管手♥机♥里有什么 显然不止是照片那么简单
That camera-phone is my life, Mr Holmes.
那部摄像手♥机♥是我的身家性命 福尔摩斯先生
I'd die before I let you take it. It's my protection.
要我给你除非我死了 它是我的护盾
Sherlock! It was.
夏洛克 现在不是了
Must have come in this way. Clearly.
一定是从这边进来的 显然
It's all right, she's just out cold.
没事 她只是昏过去了而已
Oh, God knows she's used to that.
天晓得她都习惯了
There's a back door. Better check it, Dr Watson.
还有个后门 快去检查一下吧 华生医生
Sure.
好吧
You're very calm.
你很冷静
Well, your booby trap did just kill a man.
你的陷阱刚刚杀了个人
He would have killed me.
不然他也会杀我
It was self defence in advance.
那是抢先自卫
What is that?! What?
那是什么 是什么
Give it to me.
给我
Now. Give it to me.
快给我
No.
不
Give it to me. Argh! No.
给我 不要
Oh, for goodness sake!
天呐
Drop it.
放手
I...said...drop it!
我...说...放手
Ah, thank you, dear.
谢了 亲爱的
Now, tell that sweet little posh thing
去转告那个时髦的小可爱
the pictures are safe with me.
照片放在我这儿很安全
They're not for blackmail, just for insurance.
我不会用它们勒索她 只是为了保险
Besides, I might want to see her again.
再说 我可能还想再见见她呢
Oh, no no no no no no no.
不不不 别这样
It's been a pleasure.
很荣幸跟你交手
Don't spoil it.
别扫兴
This is how I want you to remember me,
我就想你这样记住我
the woman who beat you.
记住我是打败了你的女人
Goodnight, Mr Sherlock Holmes.
晚安 夏洛克·福尔摩斯先生
Jesus! What are you doing? He'll sleep for a few hours.
天呐 你做了什么 他会睡上几个小时
Make sure he doesn't choke on his own vomit,
别让他被自己的呕吐物呛死了
it makes for a very unattractive corpse.
要不尸体会很难看
What's this? What have you given him? Sherlock?
这是怎么了 你给他下了什么 夏洛克
He'll be fine.
他会没事的
I've used it on loads of my friends.
我在很多朋友身上都用过
Sherlock, can you hear me?
夏洛克 能听见我说话吗
You know, I was wrong about him.
要知道 我想错了他
He did know where to look.
他确实知道该往哪看
For what? What are you talking about?
看什么 你在说什么
The key-code to my safe.
我保险箱的密♥码♥
What was it?
是什么
Shall I tell him?
我该告诉他吗
My measurements.
是我的三围
Got it!
懂了
Oh, ssh ssh no, don't get up, I'll do the talking.
别说话 别起来 我来说
So, the car's about to backfire and the hiker,
车就要回火了 而驴友
he's staring at the sky.
他正盯着天空看
Now, you said he could be watching birds, but he wasn't, was he?
你说他可能是在看鸟 但并非如此 是不是
He was watching another kind of flying thing.
他是在看另一种飞行物
The car backfires and the hiker turns to look...
汽车回火 驴友回过头去看
..Which was his big mistake.
而这正是他犯的大错
By the time the driver looks up,
等司机抬头看的时候
the hiker is already dead. What he doesn't see is what killed him
驴友已经死了 他没看到杀死他的东西
because it's already being washed downstream.
因为那东西已经被水冲到下游了
An accomplished sportsman
一位经验丰富的冒险家
recently returned from foreign travel with...
刚从海外旅行归来 还带了个...
a boomerang.
飞去来器回来
You got that from one look?
你看一眼就明白了
Definitely the new sexy.
绝对是新的性感
I...
我...
I...
我...
Hush, now.
别说话了
It's OK.
没事的
I'm only returning your coat.
我只是来还你的大衣
John?
约翰
John!
约翰
You OK? How did I get here?
你没事吧 我怎么回来的
I don't suppose you remember much,
我想你大概记不得了
you weren't making a lot of sense.
你一直在胡言乱语
Oh, I should warn you,
我该提醒你一声
I think Lestrade filmed you on his phone.
我想雷斯垂德用手♥机♥把你拍下来了
Where is she? Where's who?
她在哪 谁在哪
The woman, that woman. What woman?
那个女人 就是那个女人 什么女人
The Woman! The Woman, woman! Oh, Irene Adler?
那个女人 就是那一位 艾琳·阿德勒吗
She got away, no-one saw her.
她跑了 没人看见她
She wasn't here, Sherlock.
她不在这儿 夏洛克
What are you? What? No, no, no. No. Back to bed.
你在干什么 别别别 回到床上去
You'll be fine in the morning. Just sleep.
你早上就会没事了 睡吧
Of course I'll be fine, I am fine. I'm absolutely fine.
我当然会没事 我就是没事 绝对没事
Yes, you're great.
是啊 你好得不得了
Now, I'll be next door if you need me.
你需要我的话 我就在隔壁
Why would I need you? No reason at all.
我为什么会需要你 不为什么
The photographs are perfectly safe.
照片很安全
In the hands of a fugitive sex worker?
在一个在逃的性工作者手上叫安全
She's not interested in blackmail.
她并不想勒索谁
She wants...protection, for some reason.
她只想...得到保护 不知是为何
I take it you've stood down the police investigation
我想你应该退出警方
into the shooting at her house?
对她家枪击案的调查了吧
How can we do anything while she has the photographs?
她手里有照片我们又能做什么
Our hands are tied.
我们无能为力[手被绑着]
She'd applaud your choice of words.
她肯定喜欢你的措辞
Do you see how this works?
你看出这是怎么回事了吗
That camera-phone is her get out of jail free card.
那部摄像手♥机♥是她的免牢金牌
You have to leave her alone. Treat her like royalty, Mycroft.
你们得放过她 像对待皇室那样对她 麦考夫
Though not the way she treats royalty.
可别像她对待皇室那样对她
What was that?
那是什么
Text.
短♥信♥
But what was that noise?
可那声音是什么
Did you know there were other people after her too, Mycroft,
你知道还有其他人在盯着她吗 麦考夫
before you sent John and I in there?
你派我和约翰去之前就知道吗
剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表