剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表
I think it's time, don't you?
我想是时候了 你说呢
Oh, dear!
天啊
Thumbs!?
手指
The door was...
大门...
The door was...
大门...
Boys! You've got another one!
小伙子们 有新客户了
Tell us from the start, don't be boring.
从头说 别让我觉得无聊
Are you OK?
你还好吗
Excuse me!
你好
Are you all right?
你没事吧
Sir, phone call for you.
长官 您的电♥话♥
Carter.
我是卡特
Have you heard of Sherlock Holmes? Who?
听说过夏洛克·福尔摩斯吗 谁
Well, you're about to meet him now.
你很快就会见到他
This is your case, it's entirely up to you, this is just...
这是你的案子 你说了算 我只是
friendly advice, but
给你提个友好建议
give Sherlock five minutes on your crime scene,
让夏洛克在犯罪现场调查五分钟
and listen to everything that he has to say.
他怎么说你都听着
And as far as possible...
还有尽量...
try not to punch him.
不要揍他
Ok.
好的
Sir, this gentleman says
长官 这位先生说
he needs to speak to you... Yes, I know.
他要跟您谈谈 我知道
Sherlock Holmes.
夏洛克·福尔摩斯
John Watson. Are you set up for Wi-Fi?
约翰·华生 这里能无线上网吗
You realise this is a tiny bit humiliating?
你也知道这有点丢人吧
It's OK, I'm fine.
还好 无所谓
Now...
好了
show me to the stream.
让我看看河边
I didn't really mean for you.
我不是说丢你的人
Look, this is a six.
听着 这是六分的案子
There's no point in my leaving the flat for anything
低于七分的案子不值得我离开公♥寓♥
less than a seven, we agreed.
我们已经达成共识了
Now go back,
现在往后退
show me the grass.
让我看草地
When did we agree that?
我们什么时候达成的共识
We agreed it yesterday. Stop!
昨天 停
Closer. I wasn't even at home yesterday.
近点 我昨天根本不在家
I was in Dublin.
我去了都柏林
It's hardly my fault you weren't listening.
你没听见是你的问题
Shut up! Do you just carry on talking when I'm away?
闭嘴 我不在家你还一个人叨叨
I don't know, how often are you away?
谁知道你什么时候不在家
Now...
现在
show me the car that backfired.
让我看看排气管回火那车
It's there.
在那边
That's the one that made the noise, yes?
就是这辆车发出巨响的吧
Yeah.
对
If you're thinking gunshot...
如果你在考虑枪击...
There wasn't one.
没有枪击
He wasn't shot,
他没有中弹
he was killed by a single
致命伤是
blow to the back of the head from a blunt instrument,
脑后一处钝器重击
which then magically disappeared, along with the killer.
但凶器和凶手一起神秘消失了
It's got to be an eight, at least.
我看这案子至少八分
You've got two more minutes,
你还有两分钟
they want to know more about the driver.
他们想知道更多司机的信息
Oh, forget him, he's an idiot.
不用管他 他是个白♥痴♥
Why else would he think himself a suspect?
要不怎么会以为自己是疑犯
I think he's a suspect.
是我认为他有嫌疑
Pass me over. All right,
把电脑递过去 好吧
but there's a mute button, and I will use it.
但电脑有静音键 我很乐意使用
Up a bit! I'm not talking from down here!
举高点 我才不要在下面说话
OK. Just take it, take it.
好吧 你举着 举着吧
Having successfully committed a crime without a single witness...
成功谋杀且没有证人
why would he call the police and consult a detective?
他何必又报♥警♥又找侦探
Fair play? He's trying to be clever.
想跟你公平竞赛 他在耍小聪明
It's overconfidence.
他是过于自负了
Did you see him?
你见过他吗
Morbidly obese,
过度肥胖
the undisguised halitosis of a single man living on his own.
口臭熏天证明是独居单身汉
The right sleeve of an internet porn addict,
右袖子表明他沉迷于色♥情♥网♥站♥
the breathing pattern of an untreated heart condition.
呼吸模式表明他是未治疗的心脏病患者
Low self-esteem, tiny IQ and a limited life expectancy,
自尊低 智商低 命不长久
and you think he's a criminal mastermind?!
你居然认为他能策划罪案
Don't worry, this is just stupid.
别担心 这推论傻疯了
What did you say? Heart what?
你说什么 我心脏怎么了
Go to the stream.
去河边
What's in the stream?
河里有什么
Go and see. Sherlock!
过去看看 夏洛克
You weren't answering your doorbell.
你怎么不应门
His room's through the back, get him some clothes.
他的卧室在后面 去拿些衣服
Who the hell are you?
你们是什么人
Sorry, Mr Holmes...
抱歉 福尔摩斯先生...
Sherlock, what's going on? What's happening? You're coming with us.
夏洛克 怎么了 您得跟我们走
I've lost him. I don't know what...
信♥号♥♥断了 不知怎么...
Dr Watson? Yeah.
华生医生 我是
It's for you. OK, thanks.
找您的 好 谢谢
No, sir, the helicopter.
不 先生 是直升机
Please, Mr Holmes, where you're going
福尔摩斯先生 您要去的那个地方
x2
x3
you'll want to be dressed.
您一定会希望着装得体
I know exactly where I'm going.
我很清楚我要去哪
You wearing any pants?
你穿了裤子吗
No. OK.
没有 好吧
At Buckingham Palace. Right.
我们在白金汉宫哎 很好
Aah, aah, I am seriously fighting an impulse to steal an ashtray.
我在努力克制偷烟灰缸的冲动
What are we doing here,
我们来这里做什么
Sherlock, seriously, what? I don't know.
夏洛克 正经回答我 我不知道
Here to see the Queen?
是来谒见女王吗
Oh, apparently, yes.
看来你说对了
Just once, can you two behave like grown-ups?
拜托你们一回 别这么幼稚好吗
We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.
我们破案 我用博客记录 他忘了穿裤子
I wouldn't hold out too much hope.
我对此不抱太大希望
I was in the middle of a case, mycroft.
麦考夫 我手头还有案子
What, the hiker and the backfire?
什么案子 驴友和发动机回火事件
I glanced at the police report, a bit obvious, surely?
我过了一眼警方报告 有点平淡无奇了吧
Transparent. Time to move on then.
显而易见 那就别操心了
We are in Buckingham Palace,
这里是白金汉宫
the very heart of the British nation.
整个英国的中枢之地
Sherlock Holmes, put your trousers on! What for?
夏洛克·福尔摩斯 穿上裤子 为什么
Your client.
为了客户
And my client is...?
我的客户是...
Illustrious, in the extreme.
地位显赫 尊荣至极
And remaining, I have to inform you, entirely anonymous.
并且我必须说明 客户身份绝对保密
Mycroft. Harry.
麦考夫 哈瑞
May I just apologise for the state of my little brother.
舍弟礼数不周 请允许我代他道歉
A full-time occupation, I imagine.
我想是他太忙了吧
And this must be Dr John Watson,
这位一定是约翰·华生医生
formerly of the Fifth Northumberland Fusiliers?
曾在诺森伯兰第五燧发枪手团服役
Hello, yes.
正是 你好
My employer is a tremendous fan of your blog. Your employer?
我老板非常喜欢你的博客 你老板
Particularly enjoyed the one about the aluminium crutch.
尤其喜欢写铝拐杖的那一篇
Thank you.
谢谢
And Mr Holmes the Younger.
这位年轻的福尔摩斯先生
You look taller in your photographs.
你没有照片上那么高
I take the precaution of a good coat and a short friend.
多亏那件修身外套和这位矮个子朋友
Mycroft, I don't do anonymous clients.
麦考夫 我不接匿名客户
I'm used to mystery at one end of my cases,
我习惯了案子一头是谜
both ends is too much work. Good morning.
两头都是谜就太麻烦了 再见
This is a matter of national importance. Grow up!
此案事关国家 别闹了
剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表