剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表
记住他们说的 别耍小聪明 不
Remember what they told you. Don't try to be clever. No.
拜托 简单明了就好
Please, keep it simple and brief.
暴殄天物 明星证人
God forbid.The star witness at the trial
就应该有点智慧
should come across as intelligent.
智慧 好呀 那就远离自作聪明吧
Intelligent, fine. Let's give "smart-arse" a wide berth.
我保持本色好了
I'll just be myself.
你有没有听我讲?
Are you listening to me(?)
今天 在老贝利法♥院♥...
Today,STANDING outside the Old Bailey...
世纪大审判...
This is the trial of the century...
对詹姆斯·莫里亚蒂的审判...
The trial of James Moriarty...
詹姆斯·莫里亚蒂 今天早些时候被控
James Moriarty, earlier today accused of...
企图偷窃皇冠御宝
..attempting to steal the Crown Jewels.
莱辛巴♥赫♥英雄夏洛克·福尔摩斯
At the Old Bailey we have
也来到法♥院♥...
Reichenbach hero Sherlock Holmes...
介意到我裤兜里拿点东西吗?
Would you mind slipping your hand into my pocket?
多谢
Thanks.
* 我逃向大海 海水在沸腾
* It was boiling, I ran to the sea
* 我逃向大海 海水在沸腾
* It was boiling I ran to the sea... *
莫里亚蒂公诉案件 请到10号♥庭
Crown v Moriarty, please proceed to Court 10.
是你
You're him.
你走错厕所了
Wrong toilet.
我是你狂热粉丝 显然
I'm a big fan. Evidently.
我读过你的案子 每个案件都追踪
I read your cases, follow them all.
给我衬衫上签个名 好吗?
Sign my shirt, would you?
粉丝有两种 哦?
There are two types of fans. Oh?
"杀人杀到你来追我" A型
Catch me before I kill again, Type A.
啊哈 B型呢?
Uh-huh.What's Type B?
"打个车就到你卧室啰" 哼
Your bedroom's just a taxi ride away. Hmm.
猜猜我是哪一种?
Guess which one I am?
都不是 真的?
Neither. Really?
你根本不是粉丝
No, you're not a fan at all.
你前臂的痕迹是桌子边缘留下的
Those marks on your forearm, edge of a desk.
你心急火燎地打字
You've been typing in a hurry,
大概截稿期要到了
probably, pressure on, facing a deadline.
就这些? 手腕上有墨水印
That all? There's an ink smudge on your wrist
上衣兜鼓了一块
a bulge in your jacket pocket.
露馅了?
Bit of a giveaway?
墨水印子是有意为之 验证我是不是货真价实
The smudge is deliberate, to see if I'm as good as they say I am.
油墨 印刷报纸时用的
Hmm. Oil-based, used in newspaper print.
却是用食指涂上去的 你的食指
But drawn on with an index finger, your finger.
记者 在报社不会弄脏手
Journalist. Unlikely you get your hands dirty at the press.
你特意涂上试探我的
You put that there to test me.
哇 我喜欢你
Wow! I'm liking you.
是喜欢把我写成专题吧
YOU MEAN,I'd make a great feature,
"夏洛克·福尔摩斯 帽子下面的男人"
"Sherlock Holmes, the man beneath the hat".
凯蒂
Kitty...
莱利 很高兴见面
Riley. Pleased to meet you.
不行
NO
你可以不用问了
I'm saving you the job of asking.
我不会接受采访 给钱也不要
NO.I won't give you an interview. No, I don't want the money.
你和华生只是柏拉图关系?
You and John Watson, just platonic?
这个你也回答"不"吗?
Can I put you down for a "no" there as well(?)
媒体上关于你们有各种流言
There's all sorts of gossip in the press about you.
迟早你需要有人帮你说话的
Sooner or later, you're going to need someone on your side.
需要有人记录真♥相♥
Someone to set the record straight.
你觉得你是担此重任的女孩 是吧?
You think you're the girl for that job, do you?
我很聪明 你可以完全...
I'm smart and you can trust me...
信任我
..totally.
聪明? 好吧 探秘记者
Smart? OK, investigative journalist.
好 看着我 告诉我你看到了什么
Good. Well, look at me and tell me what you see.
要是你真有本事 你不需要采访
If you're that skilful, you don't need an interview,
你可以直接读出你需要的东西
you can just read what you need.
不行? 好 换我来
No? OK, my turn.
我看到你在等待人生中第一个猛料
I see someone who's waiting for their first scoop,
好引起编辑的注意
so their editor will notice them.
你这条裙子价值不菲
You're wearing an expensive skirt,
已经改了两次
that's been rehemmed twice.
你就这一条高级裙子
Only posh skirt you've got.
你的指甲 你负担不起频繁美甲
Your nails, you can't afford to do them that often.
我看到你饥不择食
I see someone who's hungry,
但是看不出聪明 也不值得信任
I don't see smart. I don't see trustworthy.
要是你想要 我可以提供三个词的评论
I'll give you a quote. if you like. Three little words.
我 厌恶 你
You repel me.
"咨♥询♥罪犯" 对
"A consulting criminal." Yes.
你的描述 能详细解释下吗?
Your words. Can you expand on that answer?
詹姆斯·莫里亚蒂接受雇佣
James Moriarty is for hire.
是技术人员吗?
A tradesman?
是 但不是修暖气的那种吧?
Yes. But not the sort who'd fix your heating?
对 是放置炸♥弹♥或设计暗♥杀♥那种
No, the sort who'd plant a bomb or stage an assassination.
不过我确信他也可以打点你的茶壶
But I'm sure he'd make a decent job of your boiler.
你会把他描述为...
Would you describe him as...
诱导 什么?
Leading. What?
不能这样 你在诱导证人
can't do that, You're leading the witness.
他可能提出反对 法官也可能支持
He'll object and the judge'll uphold.
福尔摩斯先生
Mr Holmes.
应该问我如何描述他?
Ask me how, HOW would I describe him?
我对他看法如何?
What opinion have I formed of him?
他们没教过你吗?
Do they not teach you this?
福尔摩斯先生 我们不需要你的帮助
Mr Holmes, we are fine without your help.
你会怎么描述他 他的性格?
HOW would you describe this man, his character?
第一个错误
First mistake.
詹姆斯·莫里亚蒂不能算人
James Moriarty isn't a man at all.
他是一只蜘蛛
He's a spider.
蛰伏于蛛网的中心
A spider at the centre of a web,
一张千丝万缕的犯罪网络
a criminal web with a thousand threads
他对其中每一丝的震颤都了如指掌
and he knows precisely how each and every single one of them dances.
多久了...? 不 不 别那样
And how long...? No, no. Don't, don't do that.
这不是个好问题
That's really not a good question.
福尔摩斯先生
Mr Holmes!
我认识他多久? 这问题真不合适
How long have I known him? Not your best line of enquiry.
我们见过两次 加起来不超过五分钟
We met twice, five minutes in total.
我拔了枪 他想炸飞我
I pulled a gun,he tried to blow me up.
我觉得我们之间挺特殊的
I felt we had a special something.
索瑞小姐 你是否坚称此人是被告的专家?
Miss Sorrel, are you seriously claiming this man is an expert?
哪怕他和被告人只相处了五分钟?
After knowing the accused for just five minutes?
两分钟就够我成为专家 五分钟绰绰有余
Two minutes would have made me an expert, five was ample.
福尔摩斯先生 这由陪审团决定
Mr Holmes, that's a matter for the jury.
哦 是吗?
Oh, really?
一个图书馆员 两个教师
One librarian, two teachers,
两个压力很大的 多半在金融城工作
two high-pressure jobs, probably the City.
团长是医务秘书
The foreman's a medical secretary,
海外培训 看她的速记
trained abroad, judging by her shorthand.
福尔摩斯先生?
Mr Holmes?
七个已婚 两个彼此在搞婚外情
Seven are married, two are having an affair with each other.
哦 他们刚吃了茶点
Oh, they've just had tea and biscuits.
想知道谁吃的华夫饼吗?
Would you like to know who ate the wafer?
福尔摩斯先生
Mr Holmes!
你是被传唤来接受索瑞小姐提问的
You've been called here to answer Miss Sorrel's questions,
不是来表演智慧非凡的
not to give us a display of your intellectual prowess.
回答请简明扼要
Keep your answers brief and to the point.
不然将被判定为藐视法庭
Anything else will be treated as contempt.
你觉得你就忍♥这几分钟...
Do you think you could survive for just a few minutes...
不炫耀你会死吗?
WITHOUT SHOWING OFF?!
我说什么了? 别耍小聪明
What did I say? I said don't get clever.
聪明又没有龙头可关
I can't just turn it on and off like a tap.
怎样? 什么?
Well? Well, what?
你在旁听席上听着呢
You were there for the whole thing, up in the gallery,
从头到尾
start to finish.
真被你料到了 稳稳坐着 不动声色
Like you said it would be - sat on his backside, never even stirred.
莫里亚蒂不提出任何辩护
Moriarty is not mounting any defence.
剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表