剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表
"我今天看见些东西 弗莱彻" 他说
"I've seen things today, Fletcher," He said,
"我再也不想见第二次"
"and I never want to see again."
"可怕的东西"
"Terrible things."
他被派去过某个秘密军事基地
He'd been sent to some secret army place.
可能是波顿镇
Porton Down, maybe.
也许是巴斯克维尔 或者其他地方
Maybe Baskerville, or somewhere else.
在那边的秘密实验室里
In the labs there, the really secret labs,
他说他见过可怕的东西
he said he'd seen terrible things.
说老鼠和狗一样大
Rats as big as dogs, he said.
狗呢 和马一样大
And dogs, dogs the size of horses.
50块拿来吧
We did say 50.
谢啦
Ta.
请出示通行证
Pass, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
你还有巴斯克维尔的证件
You've got ID for Baskerville?!
怎么弄的
How?
不是这里的 是我哥哥的证件
It's not specific to this place. It's my brother's.
哪儿都能进 那啥
Access all areas. I, um,
我好久前拿到的 以防万一
acquired it a quiet ages ago. Just in case.
-这下好了 -怎么了
- Brilliant. - What's the matter?
-我们会被逮捕 -才不会
- We'll get caught. - No, we won't!
-目前不会 -五分钟内就会被捕
- Well, not yet. - Caught in five minutes.
"你好 我们就来看看"
"Hi, officially, we come and have a wander
"你们顶级秘密武器基地"
around your top secret weapons base."
"真的 太好了进来吧 水正好开了"
"Really? Great. Come in, kettle's boiled."
会不会被打死还难说呢
That's if we don't get shot.
-好了 非常感谢 -谢谢
- Clear. Thanks very much. - Thank you.
一直向前 长官
Straight through, sir.
顶着麦考夫的名字去哪都行
Mycroft's name literally opens doors.
我早说过 他基本就代表了英国政♥府♥
I've told you, he practically is the British Government.
我估计在他们发现不对劲之前
I reckon we've got about 20 minutes
我们有20分钟
before they realise something's wrong.
怎么了 有什么问题吗
What is it? Are we in trouble?
请叫我长官
Are we in trouble, sir.
是 长官 对不起 长官
Yes, sir. Sorry, sir.
你在等我们么
You were expecting us?
看到您的证件信息就立刻过来了 福尔摩斯先生
Your ID showed up straight away, Mr Holmes.
我是莱昂下士 保安人员
Corporal Lyons, security.
有什么问题吗 长官
Is there something wrong, sir?
下士 我希望没有
I hope not, Corporal, I hope not.
这里通常没有人来检查 长官
We don't get inspected here. You see, sir?
太反常了
It just does't happen.
听说过抽查么
Ever heard of a spot check?
约翰·华生上尉
Captain John Watson,
-诺森伯兰第五燧发枪手团 -长官好
- Fifth Northumberland Fusiliers. - Sir.
巴里莫尔少校会不高兴 长官
Major Barrymore won't be pleased, sir.
他一定想见您二位
He'll want to see you both.
只怕我们没时间见他 我们要参观一圈
I'm afraid we won't have time for that. We need the full tour.
现在 走吧
Right away. Carry on.
-这是命令 下士 -遵命 长官
- That's an order, Corporal. - Yes, sir.
干得漂亮
Nice touch.
几百年没把军衔亮出来了
Haven't pulled rank in ages.
-享受么 -当然
- Enjoy it? - Yeah.
这下面有多少动物
How many animals do you keep down here?
很多 长官
Lots, sir.
有逃走的吗
Any ever escape?
要逃走得学会用电梯 长官
They'd have to know how to use that lift, sir.
我们不会把它们养得那么聪明
We're not breeding them that clever.
除非有人帮忙
Unless they have help.
两位是
And you are?
没事 弗兰克兰博士
It's all right, Dr Frankland,
我带两位先生参观一下
I'm just showing these gentlemen around.
新面孔 真好
New faces, how nice.
不过小心别困在这
Careful you don't get stuck here,though,
我只是过来修龙头
I only came to fix a tap.
那电梯能下几层
How far down does that lift go?
很多层 长官
Quite a way, sir.
下面是什么
And what's down there?
总得有地方放垃圾 长官
Well, we have to keep the bins somewhere, sir.
两位这边请
This way please, gentlemen.
你们在这里都做些什么
So what exactly is it that you do here?
我以为您知道 长官 这不是检查么
I thought you'd know, sir, this being an inspection.
可我不是专家吧
Well, I'm not an expert, am I?
干细胞研究是为了
Everything from stem cell
治愈普通感冒 长官
research to trying to cure the common cold, sir.
现在多用于武器么
But mostly weaponry?
各种武器 是的
Of one sort or another, yes.
生物武器 化学武器
Biological, chemical?
战争是一场接着一场 长官
One war ends, another begins, sir.
总有新的敌人 我们要有所准备
New enemies to fight. We have to be prepared.
好 迈克 下次试试H3
OK, Michael, let's try Harlow 3 next time.
-斯坦佩顿博士 -斯坦佩顿
- Dr Stapleton... - Stapleton?
怎么
Yes?
这位是谁
Who's this?
最高优先权 女士 上边的命令
Priority ultra, ma'am, orders from on high.
-他们来检查 -是吗
- An inspection. -Really?
斯坦佩顿博士 请给予我们应得的尊重
We are to be accorded every courtesy, Dr Stapleton.
你在巴斯克维尔是做什么的
What's your role at Baskerville?
刚也说了要以礼相待吧
Accorded every courtesy, isn't that the idea?
我不能说 政♥府♥机密
I'm not free to say. Official secrets.
你绝对能说 我强烈建议你这么做
You most certainly are free, and I suggest you remain that way.
我负责多个项目
I have a lot of fingers in a lot of pies.
原句直译是好几个手指插在好几个馅饼里
我喜欢搞混合
I like to mix things up.
大多数时候是混合基因 有时也会摆弄真手指
Genes, mostly. Now and again, actual fingers.
斯坦佩顿 我就知道我听过你的名字
Stapleton! I knew I knew your name.
我想没有吧
I doubt it.
人们说这世上绝无巧合
People say there's no such thing as coincidence.
他们的生活一定很无聊
Dull lives they must lead.
你跟我女儿聊过吗
Have you been talking to my daughter?
为什么要弄死铃兰 斯坦佩顿博士
Why did Bluebell have to die, Dr Stapleton?
-那只兔子 -失踪了 而笼子锁着
- The rabbit? -Disappeared from inside a locked hutch,
-很耳熟吧 -那只兔子
- which was always suggestive. -The rabbit?
-显然是被人监守自盗 -你这么想的吗
- Clearly an inside job. -You reckon?
为什么 因为它在黑暗中会发光吗
Why? Because it glowed in the dark.
我完全不知道你在说什么
I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.
你是谁
Who are you?
我想我们就看到这儿了 下士
Well, I think we've seen enough for now, corporal.
-非常感谢 -这就完了
- Thank you so much. - That's it?
这就完了 是走这边吧
That's it. It's this way, isn't it?
等等
Just a minute!
我们潜入军事基地就为了调查小兔失踪案吗
Did we just break into a military base to investigate a rabbit?
用了23分钟 麦考夫动作变慢了
Ha! 23 minutes. Mycroft's getting slow.
又见面了
Hello, again.
-少校 -真♥他♥妈♥太过分了
- Major... -This is bloody outrageous!
为什么没人通知我
Why wasn't I told?!
是巴里莫尔少校吧
Major Barrymore, is it?
是啊 不错
Yes, well, good.
很不错 我们很受震动
Very good, we're very impressed.
是不是 福尔摩斯先生
Aren't we, Mr Holmes?
深受震动
Deeply. Hugely.
建立巴斯克维尔就是为了
The whole point of Baskerville was to
-消除官僚的干扰 -很抱歉 少校
- eliminate bureaucratic nonsense! -So sorry, Major.
-检什么察 -新政策
- Inspections! -New policy.
总不能永远不受监控
Can't remain unmonitored for ever,
天晓得你们会做出什么事来
goodness knows what you'd get up to.
-别停步 -长官
- Keep walking. -Sir!
-他们没有权限 长官 -什么
- ID unauthorised, sir. - What?
我刚接到一通电♥话♥
I've just had the call.
是吗 你们是谁
Is that right? Who are you?
听着 显然是哪里搞错了
剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表