剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表
福尔摩斯先生
Mr Holmes,
那是一头巨型猎犬的脚印
they were the footprints of a gigantic hound.
-这案子我接了 -啥
- I'll take the case. - Sorry, what?
多谢你提醒了我
Thank you for bringing this to my attentions,
-这里大有文章 -等会 怎么回事
- it's very promising. - No no no, sorry, what?
刚还说脚印无聊呢 现在又说大有文章
A minute ago, footprints were boring, now they're very promising?
跟脚印无关
It's got nothing to do with footprints,
你就没仔细听 巴斯克维尔 听说过吗
you weren't listening. Baskerville, ever heard of it?
大概吧 相当机密的地方
Vaguely. It's very hush-hush.
-从那查起准没错 -你要去吗
- Sounds like a good place to start. - You'll come down then?
不 现在我不能离开伦敦 太忙了
No, I can't leave London at the moment, far too busy.
别担心 我最得力的助手会跑一趟
But don't worry, I'm putting my best man onto it.
靠约翰把相关数据传给我肯定没问题
I can always rely on John to send me the relevant data,
虽然他自己一点都不明白
as he never understands a word of it himself.
什么叫你很忙 你手头根本没案子
What are you talking about you are busy? You don't have a case!
-你刚还在抱怨... -约翰 我有铃兰的案子
- A minute ago you were complaining... - Bluebell, John! I've got Bluebell!
那个无故消失的夜光兔子
The case of the vanishing glow-in-the-dark rabbit.
-北约都乱成一团了 -所以你不去了
- NATO's in uproar. - Sorry, you're not coming, then?
好吧
Ok.
你赢了
Ok.
用不着了 我要去达特摩尔高原
I don't need those any more, I'm going to Dartmoor.
你先去吧 亨利 我们随后就到
You go on ahead, Henry, we'll follow later.
所以你要去
Sorry, so you are coming?
20年前的迷案 巨型猎犬
20-year-old disappearance, a monstrous hound?
绝对不能错过
I wouldn't miss this for the world!
说什么一起游船 你根本不想带我上船
..cruise together, you had no intention of taking me on a boat!
看来赫德森太太终于找到
Looks like Mrs Hudson finally got to
那个在唐卡斯特的老婆了
the wife in Doncaster.
等她发现伊♥斯♥兰♥堡的那个再说吧
Wait until she finds out about the one in Islamabad.
麻烦去帕丁顿车站
Paddington Station, please.
那边是巴斯克维尔
There's Baskerville.
那是格林盆镇
That's Grimpen Village.
那边肯定是...
So that must be...
对 恶魔谷
Yes, Dewer's Hollow.
那是什么
What's that?
雷区吧
A mine field?
严格说巴斯克维尔是个军事基地
Technically, Baskerville's an army base,
我猜他们一直都不准外人入内
so I guess they've always been keen to keep people out.
看来是
Clearly.
对 一天三次 告诉你们朋友 告诉大家
Right, three tours a day. Tell your friends, tell anyone.
非常欢迎各位 记住
Don't be strangers. And remember,
晚上千万别去旷野上
stay away from the moor at night,
如果你不想死的话 保重
if you value your lives! Take care.
我冷
It's cold.
那部分记忆没变
That part doesn't change.
什么变了
What does?
还有别的 是一个词
There's something else. It's a word.
自♥由♥
Liberty.
自♥由♥
Liberty?
还有个词
And there's another word.
在
In.
IN
I. N.
自♥由♥在 这什么意思
Liberty In. What do you think it means?
抱歉不能给你们双人房♥
Sorry we couldn't do a double room for you boys.
没事 我们不是...
That's fine. We're not...
给
There you go.
-谢啦 我找你钱 -谢
- Ta. I'll just get your change. - Ta.
给
There you go.
我注意到
I couldn't help noticing,
那片旷野的地图上 摆着骷髅头
on the map of the moor, a skull and crossbones?
那个啊
That.
-海盗吗 -不 叫格林盆大雷区
- Pirates? - No. The Great Grimpen Minefield, they call it.
这样
Right.
不是你想的那样 那是巴斯克维尔试验场
It's not what you think. It's the Baskerville testing site.
有80多年了
It's been going for 80-odd years.
我估计没人知道里面到底有什么
I'm not sure anyone really knows what's there any more.
-炸♥弹♥吗 -不止是炸♥弹♥
- Explosives? - Not just explosives.
他们说闯进那地方
Break into that place and if you're lucky,
被炸死算走运的了
you just get blown up, so they say.
-免得你散步散到那边 -谢啦 我会记得
- In case you're planning a wee stroll. - Ta. I'll remember.
嗯 对旅游业有所影响
Aye. No, that buggers up tourism a bit,
多谢那条恶魔猎犬
so thank God for the demon hound.
-你看那节目了吗 那纪录片 -前不久看过
- Did you see that show? The documentary? - Quite recently, yeah.
上帝保佑亨利·奈特和那怪物
God bless Henry Knight and his monster from hell.
-见过吗 那猎犬 -我吗 没有
- Ever seen it? The hound? - Me? No, no.
弗莱彻见过
Fletcher has.
他会带游人参观
He runs the walks,
参观怪物出没的地方 他见过
the monster walks for the tourists, you know. He's seen it.
这生意不错
That's handy for trade.
比利 我们真是要忙死了
I'm just saying we've been rushed off our feet, Billy.
对 很多怪物猎人
Yeah, lots of monster hunters.
费不了多大事
It don't take much these days,
在推特上一发人就都来了
one mention on Twitter and whoomph!
我们没酒了
We're out of WKD.
-好 -又是怪物又是监狱的
- Right. - What with the monster and the ruddy prison,
这我们怎么睡得着
I don't know how we sleep nights.
你呢 盖瑞
Do you, Gary?
-睡得可死了 -说瞎话 他打呼噜
- Like a baby.- That's not true. He's a snorer. Hey, ssh.
-你家那位打呼噜不 -有薯片不
- Is yours a snorer? - Got any crisps?
行 保重 再见
Yeah. No. All right? Right, take care. Bye.
介意我坐这么
Mind if I join you?
假的吧 你根本没见过什么猎犬吧
It's not true, is it, you haven't actually seen this hound thing?
-你是记者么 -不 绝对不是 就是好奇
- Are you from the papers? - No, nothing like that, just curious.
-你见过吗 -大概吧
- Have you seen it? - Maybe.
有证据吗
Got any proof?
我♥干♥嘛告诉你 失陪了
Why would I tell you if I did? Excuse me.
-我给亨利打了电♥话♥ -打赌结束 约翰 抱歉
- I called Henry. - Bet's off John, sorry
-啥 -打赌
- What? - Bet?
我的计划得等到天黑才行
My plan needs darkness.
-还有一个半小时呢 -等等 什么赌啊
- We've got another half an hour of light. - Wait, wait, what bet?
我跟约翰赌了50英镑
I bet John here 50 quid
说你没法证明你见过猎犬
that you couldn't prove you'd seen the hound.
嗯 酒吧里的人说你可以
Yeah, the guys in the pub said you could.
-那你就等着输钱吧 老兄 -是嘛
- Well, you're going to lose your money, mate. - Yeah?
对 我见过
Yeah. I seen it.
就在一个月前 在山谷里
Only about a month ago. Up at the Hollow.
当时有雾 看不太清
It was foggy, mind, couldn't make much out.
-明白了 没目击者是吧 -对 但是...
- I see. No witnesses, I suppose. - No, but...
根本没猎犬
Never are.
等等 看那
No, wait. There.
就这样 这叫什么证据
Is that it? It's not exactly proof, is it?
抱歉 约翰 我赢了
Sorry, John, I win.
等等 不仅如此
Wait, wait, that's not all.
人们不喜欢去那里
People don't like going up there, you know.
恶魔谷
To the Hollow.
让他们感觉很不好
Gives them a bad sort of feeling.
是闹鬼了么 这样就想说服我啊
Is it haunted? Is that supposed to convince me?
别傻了 才不是那样
Nah, don't be stupid! Nothing like that.
我估计那确实有什么东西
But I reckon there is something out there.
从巴斯克维尔逃出来的东西
Something from Baskerville, escaped.
-克隆生物 超级狗 -也许
- A clone? A super-dog? - Maybe.
谁知道这些年他们排放的气体是啥
God knows what they've been spraying on us all these years,
或者水里放了啥
or putting in the water.
我死活都不会信他们
I wouldn't trust them as far as I could spit.
最多就这样么
Is that the best you've got?
我有个曾在国防部工作的朋友
I had a mate once who worked for the MOD.
某个周末我们约好去钓鱼
One weekend we were meant to go fishing,
他没出现 很晚才过来
but he never showed up. Well, not till late.
他来的时候脸色惨白
When he did, he was white as a sheet.
我到现在都记忆犹新
I can see him now.
剧集 | 神探夏洛克(2010) | 导航列表