剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表
with less common sense.
我们余生都要这样吗
Is this how it's gonna be for the rest of our lives?
每隔几个月 你就做点蠢事
Every few months, you go off, do something stupid?
因为我想知道我将要面对什么
'Cause I'd kind of like to know what I'm getting myself into.
你刚是说 "我们余生"
Did you just say "For the rest of our lives"?
嗯
Yeah.
指我们一起吗
Meaning, like, together?
嗯
Yeah.
要是婴儿是秃头 我可能得给他买♥♥顶假发
This baby comes out bald, I might have to get him a wig.
我不知道他会不会秃头
I don't know if he'll come out bald,
但他肯定不会有很多头发 至少没你多 暂时
but he won't have a lot of hair; not as much as you, not yet.
-好吧 -嗯
- Cool. - Yeah.
我相信你
I trust you. Ho- ho!
看看这些坏男人
Look at these bad hombres.
-你 -预产期十月
- You're... - Due in October, yeah.
我放进去的 用的我的丁丁
I put that in there. With my ween.
太棒了
Tremendous.
你们有想好名字吗
Have you come up with any names yet or...?
如果是女的就叫格林达
If it's a girl, we're thinking Glinda,
如果是男的就叫梅林
and if it's a boy, Merlin.
一切都还没定
But nothing's set in stone.
我能
Can I...?
当然
Yeah.
宝贝 我们该走了
Hey, babe, we got to motor.
拉玛泽分娩法不能去迟到了
Can't be late for Lamaze.
嗯
Yeah.
我会关注你的广♥告♥的
I'll keep an eye out for your commercial.
好啊
Oh, cool.
还有你的电影
And your movies.
我为你骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
撒由那拉 各位
Sayonara, fellas.
两位
Hey, guys.
-你们去哪了 -念及旧日情份
- Where have you been? - Took a little spin around the links
在球场上转了一圈
for old time's sake.
这是做♥爱♥的委婉说法吗
Oh, is that a euphemism for making love?
不是
Nope.
不是的
No, it's not.
纳什 拜托
Dude, Nash, come on.
我们还有行李要收拾
We have a shitload of packing still to do.
-收拾行李 -是啊 我没说吗
- Packing? - Yes, didn't I tell mention it?
我们要一起去棕榈滩
We're, uh, rooming together in Palm Beach.
我们随时欢迎你 小子
Where our door is always open, boychik.
谢谢 纳什
Thank you, Nash.
-威勒 -照顾好自己
- Wheeler. - Take care of yourself, man.
你也是 哥们 你也是
Oh, you, too, buddy. You, too.
-纳什 -蜜丝缇 亲爱的
- Nash. - Misty, my dear.
小子
Boychik.
真壮
Ah. Strong shape.
你准备好了吗
You ready, buddy?
他嘴上没说什么 但他的眼睛述说了一切
His face is saying nothing, but his eyes are saying everything.
我们先 把轨道放下
Okay, so let's start with, uh, putting the track down
字然后
and we'll take it from the...
-什么事 -狗到了
- Yeah, what is it? - Dog's here.
它能演吗
Hmm. Can it act?
嗯 狗界的达斯汀·霍夫曼
Yeah, it's the Dustin Hoffman of dogs.
很好
Great, great.
我马上过去找狗主人
Well, I'll be over to talk to the owner in two secs.
-有问题吗 -没
- Any questions? - No.
-那就开始吧 -好
- Let's do it. - Okay.
怎么样了
How's it going?
挺好的 我觉得
Good, I think.
-你激动吗 -紧张加想吐
- Are you excited? - I'm nervous and nauseous.
不过可能是因为我还没吃东西
But that's probably 'cause I haven't eaten anything yet.
别告诉任何人
Psst. Don't tell anybody.
那就去吃点 笨蛋
Eat something, silly.
怎么了
What? What is it?
我帮你整理下
Let me fix you.
好了吗 谢谢
Yeah? Thank you.
完工后 你和诺亚想去喝一杯吗
Hey, do you and Noah want to grab a drink after wrap?
我觉得我可能需要放松下
I think I'll probably need to unwind a little bit, so...
我很想去
I would, I would love that,
但我得去看公♥寓♥
but, um, I've got to go look at apartments.
你们要搬家吗
Oh, are you guys moving?
就我自己
Just me.
诺亚决定搬回内布拉斯加了
Noah decided to move back to Nebraska.
他在我们以前的高中找到了田径教练的工作
He got a job as a track coach at our old high school.
什么
What?
你还好吗 我是说
Wow. Are- are you okay? I mean...
不好
No.
但我会好起来的
But I will be.
大卫 你想来看一帧吗
David, you want to see a frame?
嗯 马上
Uh, yeah. Yeah, in a sec.
你没事吧 确定吗
Are you okay? You sure?
-我没事 -真的
- I'm fine. - Yeah?
嗯 他们在等你呢
Yeah, I think that they're waiting for you.
好像是的
Yeah, I think so.
-我 我过去了 -好
- I'm gonna... go on over, okay? - Yep.
我看看
Okay, let me take a look at this.
这很好
Oh, yeah, this is great.
我不是很喜欢负形空间
Uh, well, I'm not so much of a fan of the, uh, the negative space.
开始录音
Roll sound.
速度
Speed.
幸运狗 第一次
Lucky Chow spot, take one.
开拍
Action.
红橡树
第三季第六集 全剧终
谢谢观看 谢谢所有追这部剧的朋友
爱大家
剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表