剧集 | 傲慢与偏见(1995) | 导航列表
which probably became urgentas he wished to
很可能是因为回避这里的
avoid a certain gentleman.
一位先生才会显得如此紧急
Denny! I hope you're prepared to dancewith us tonight!
丹尼 希望你今晚准备好和我们跳舞了
Forgive the intrusion. I would dance with both of
抱歉打扰了 我想与你的两个妹妹跳舞
your sisters at once if I could, but...
如果可以的话
Never mind that. Come on, Denny!
不用介意什么 快来 丹尼
Charlotte!
夏绿蒂
I have so much to acquaint you with!
我有好多想对你说的
Charlotte, may I present our cousin, Mr Collins?
夏绿蒂 允许我想你介绍我的表哥
My friend, Miss Lucas.
柯林斯先生 我的朋友 卢卡斯小姐
How do you do, sir? Miss Lucas.
你好 先生 卢卡斯小姐
I'm indeed honoured to meet any friend of myfair cousins.
我实在很荣幸见到我漂亮表妹的朋友
So many agreeable young ladies!
这么和蔼可亲的女士
I'm quite enraptured!
我真的很高兴
Other way, Mr Collins!
方向错了 柯林斯先生
Madam, a thousand apologies...
女士万分抱歉
My dear cousin, I apologize.
亲爱的表妹 我很抱歉
It's extraordinary! Are you sure it's true?
太不寻常了 你确定这是真的吗
Charlotte, how could it be otherwise?
夏绿蒂 怎么可会有假呢
Every circumstance confirms it.
事事应证了他的话
And Mr Darcyhas boasted to me himself of his resentful...
达西先生的自负也证明了他愤怒的...
Lizzy! What?
丽斯 怎么了
If you're not otherwise engaged,
如果你有空
would you do methe honour of dancing the next with me?
可否赏光与我跳下一支舞
Why I... had not...
我 还没约
I thank you. Yes.
谢谢你 可以
Why couldn't I think of an excuse? Hateful man!
我为什么想不出一个借口 可恶的人
I promised myself I'd never dance with him.
我对自己发誓永远不和他跳舞
He pays you a great complimentin singling you out, Lizzy.
他挑你出来是对你的赞扬
Think what you are doing. You'd be a simpleton
想想你在做什么
if you let your fancy for Wickham lead youto slight
要是你为了韦翰得罪一个比他身份
a man of ten times his consequence.
高十倍的人 你就太傻了
I believe we must have some conversation,Mr Darcy.
达西先生 相信我们应该说点什么
A very little will suffice.
一点点就够了
You should say something about the dance,perhaps.
可能 你可以说点关于跳舞的
I might remark on the number of couples.
我就谈谈有多少对舞伴在场
Do you talk by rule when you're dancing?
你在跳舞的时候照例都要说上几句吗
Sometimes it's best.
是的 有时候这样是最好的
Then we may enjoy the advantage of sayingas little as possible.
然后我们便可以享受不说话的乐趣
Do you consult your own feelings in this case,or seek to gratify mine?
你这是为了自己感受还是为了取悦我的?
Both, I imagine.
我想 都有
We are both unwilling to speak unless we expectto
我俩都不太和别人合得来 也不愿说话
say something that will amaze the whole room.
除非是些能够震惊屋里客人的话
This is no striking resemblance ofyour own character, I'm sure.
我相信这并不是你真正的性格
Do you often walk into Meryton?
你常在麦里屯散布吗
Yes, quite often.
是的 经常
When you met us, we had just been forminga new acquaintance.
那天我们遇见时 我们正在认识一位新朋友
Mr Wickham's happy mannersenable him to make friends
韦翰先生愉悦的性格 让他交起朋友得心应手
Whether he is equally capable of keeping them,is less certain.
不过能否维持得住友谊就说很难说了
He has been unlucky to lose your friendshipin a way
他失去你这个朋友真是不幸
he'll suffer from all his life.
可能他也会因此痛苦一生
Allow me to congratulate you, sir!Such superior dancing is rarely to be seen.
先生 你能跳如此好得舞实在少见
I'm sure your fair partner is well worthy of you.
我相信这位漂亮的舞伴与你正相宜
I hope this pleasure is repeated often.
我真希望能再有这眼福
Especially when a certain desirable event takes place.
特别是将来有一桩好事如愿的时候
Eh, Miss Lizzy?
对吧 伊丽莎白小姐
What congratulations will then flow in!
那时将会有什么样的祝贺场面啊
Sir, I...
先生 我
I understand! I'll not detain you longer
我理解 我还是别打扰你们了
from your bewitching partner!
你们正谈得开心
A great pleasure, sir. Capital! Capital!
非常荣幸 好极了 好极了
I remember hearing you once saythat you hardly ever forgave.
我记得你说过你很难宽恕别人
That your resentment once createdwas implacable.
你一旦仇恨某人 就无法消除
You're careful, aren't you,in allowing resentment to be created?
你一定很谨慎吧 在接仇的时候
I am.
正是
And never allow yourself to be blindedby prejudice?
并且不让自己被偏见而蒙蔽
I hope not.
我想不会
May I ask to what these questions tend?
请问这些问题用意何在
Merely to the illustration of your character.I'm trying to make it out.
只是为了要弄清楚你的性格而已
What is your success? I don't get on at all.
那你弄清楚了吗 一点也不明白
I hear such different accounts of youas to puzzle me exceedingly.
我听到的看法相差甚远 让我非常迷惑
I wish that you wouldn't attempt to sketchmy character at the present moment.
希望你别试图现在刻画我的性格
The performance should reflect no crediton either of us.
这种行为对你我都没有什么好处
If I don't take your likeness now,
如果不趁现在了解你
I may never have another opportunity!
恐怕以后没有机会了
I would by no means suspend any pleasureof yours.
我绝不会让你扫兴的
Miss Eliza, I hear you're quite delightedwith George Wickham.
伊丽莎白小姐 听说你对乔治韦翰很有好感
No doubt he forgot to tell you,among his other communications,
在他的谈话里他一定忘了告诉你
that he was merely the son of old Wickham,
他是老韦翰的儿子
the late Mr Darcy's steward!
也就是达西先生的管家
But, Eliza, as a friend,
不过 伊丽莎白 作为朋友
let me recommend you not to give creditto all his assertions.
我奉劝你不要完全相信他的话
Wickham treated Darcy in an infamous manner.
韦翰曾经用卑鄙的手段待过达西先生
Has he? How?
他有吗 如何?
I don't remember the particulars, but I do know that
我不记得细节
Mr Darcy was not in the least to blame.
但是我知道达西先生毫无过错
I pity you, Eliza,for the discovery of your favourite's guilt,
我真为你感到难过 揭穿了你喜欢的人
but really, considering his descent,
不过 只要想想他的出身
one could not expect much better.
也不能想象他会做出什么好事来
His guilt and his descentappear by your account to be the same.
他的过错和他的身份似乎对你而言是一回事
You accuse him only of being the son of Mr Darcy's steward,
我只听出你贬低他是达西先生管家的儿子
which he informed me of himself.
不过这他早已告诉我了
I beg your pardon.
请原谅
Excuse my interference. It was kindly meant.
原谅我的打扰 我原本出于好意
Insolent girl! Lizzy!
傲慢无礼 丽斯
I see nothing in her paltry attackbut her own
她的诋毁毫无价值
ignorance and the malice of Mr Darcy!
只不过是她的无知和达西的恶毒
Yes, but Lizzy...
不错 但是 丽斯
Mr Bingley said, that though he doesn't knowthe whole history,
宾利先生告诉我 虽然他不知道整个事件
he fears that Mr Wickham is by no meansa respectable young man.
恐怕韦翰先生并不是一个正经年轻人
Does he know Mr Wickham? No
他认识韦翰先生吗 不认识
Well, then he just had his account from Mr Darcy.
那他只是从达西先生那听来的而已
I don't doubt Mr Bingley's sincerity.
我不质疑宾利先生的真诚
Of course he would believe his friend.
他当然会相信自己的朋友
As to the other two gentlemen,
至于另外两位
I shall ventureto think of them both as I did before.
我仍然坚持原先的观点
Shall we not have some music?
我们来点音乐怎么样
I have a great desire for a song!
我很想听支歌♥
Caroline, can we persuade you?
卡罗琳 你能帮个忙吗
Miss Mary Bennet.
玛丽 班纳特小姐
You've anticipated me.
你抢先了一步
But they haven't been introduced!
他们还没有被正式介绍过
Can we not prevent him? Too late.
我们能阻止他吗 太晚了
Mr Darcy. I have made a remarkable...
达西先生 我有一个很重要
I must say, an amazing discovery!
很惊人的发现
I understand that you are the nephew of
据我了解 你是罗新斯庄园
Lady Catherine de Bourgh of Rosings Park!
凯瑟琳夫人的侄子
Mr Darcy, I am happy to be able to inform youthat her
达西先生 我很乐意告诉你
Ladyship was in the best of health...
夫人的身体很健康
..eight days ago.
8天之前
I'm glad to hear it.
得知如此我很高兴
And what is your name, sir?
先生,你叫什么名字?
My name is William Collins, Mr Darcy.
达西先生 我叫威廉姆·柯林斯
And I have a very great honour to...
我很荣幸
Well. Well.
很好 很好
Rowley!
容利!
That'll do extremely well, child.
你唱得好极了 孩子
You've delighted us long enough.
你已经为我们演奏的够久了
Let the other young ladies have time to exhibit.
让其他年轻女孩们也有机会展示一下
If I were so fortunate as to be able to sing,
如果我有幸能够唱歌♥
剧集 | 傲慢与偏见(1995) | 导航列表