剧集 | 傲慢与偏见(1995) | 导航列表
Thank you, Hannah.
谢谢 汉娜
A good girl, that. Very obliging.
真是个热心肠的好姑娘
Two letters from Jane. At last!
简终于寄来了两封信
I had been wondering why we hadn't...
我一直在想为何我们
This one was misdirected at first.
这封一开始投错了
No wonder,for she wrote the direction very ill, indeed!
看这潦草的笔迹 难怪会投错
Would you be angry if I beg you to postpone our outing?
您不会怪我推迟出门时间吧?
Not at all! Of course you want to read your letters.
当然不会 快读你的信去吧
We will walk to the church and call back in an hour.
我们步行去教堂 一小时内回来
Thank you, you're very kind!
谢谢您的理解
My dearest Lizzy, I hope yourjourney
亲爱的丽斯 愿你的旅行
has been as delightful as you anticipated.
如当初想象得一样愉悦
We all miss you.
我们都很想你
Our father most of all, I believe.
我觉得特别是爸爸
I have hardly had time to write.
我几乎无法抽空写给你
My nephews and nieces have taken almost every moment!
我一直忙于照顾侄子和侄女们
But they are such dear children.
但他们真是惹人喜爱
Our mother indeed finds their exuberance
妈妈当然发现他们的到来
a little trying for her nerves.
是对她那敏感的神经的一次挑战
Mamma...
妈妈
She spends much of the day above stairs
大部分时间她都在楼上度过
in her room, or with Mrs Philips.
或者与菲利普太太交谈
Dearest Lizzy,
亲爱的丽斯
since writing the above, something has occurred of
现在我想告诉你 一件突如其来的事情
a most unexpected and serious nature.
灾难般地发生了
But I'm afraid of alarming you.
但我没有勇气告诉你
Be assured we are all well.
我们都很好 不用担心
What I have to say relates to poor Lydia.
事情和可怜的莉迪亚有关
Lydia!
莉迪亚!
An express came at twelve last night,
昨晚半夜寄到了一封快递
just as we were all gone to bed.
正值我们将入睡之时
Mr Bennet, what is it?
班纳特先生 怎么回事?
Are we to be murdered in our beds?
什么事情非要大半夜来 怪吓人的
The letter was from Colonel Forster,
信发自弗斯脱上校
to inform us that Lydia was gone off to
告诉我们 莉迪亚与他的一名
Scotland with one of his officers.
下属私奔到苏格兰
To own the truth... with Wickham.
实际上那个人 是韦翰
Oh, Lydia!
天 莉迪亚!
Oh, Mr Bennet, we are all ruined!
班纳特先生 我们这下都玩完了
You will imagine our surprise and shock.
可想而知我们有多震惊
To Kitty, however, it does not seem so wholly unexpected.
吉蒂对这样的结果似乎不太意外
I am very, very sorry.
这两个人就这样冒冒失失结成了一对
So imprudent a match on both sides!
对此我感到无比难过
But I'm willing to hope the best,
但是我宁愿相信
and that his character has been misunderstood.
人们误解了他的为人
I wish I could believe it.
我也想这么相信
His choice is disinterested at least.
他至少不是为钱来的
He must know that our father can give him nothing.
明知我们的父亲不会给他多少钱
Yes, that is true.
是 确实如此
But how could he do this?
但他怎么能这么做?
She is silly enough for anything.
她是个不计后果的傻丫头
But Wickham to love Lydia? Marry Lydia?
他真的爱她 并且会娶她吗?
There is one lady I shall be very loath to part from.
我愿意与在场的某位小姐私下相处一会
We expect them soon returned from Gretna,man and wife.
我们期待他们以正式夫妻的身份从格利那回来
I must conclude.I cannot be away from our poor mother long.
总而言之 现在我一步也不能离开可怜的妈妈
I shall write again as soon as I have news.
一旦有新消息 我会再写信告诉你
My dearest Lizzy, I hardly know what to write,
亲爱的丽斯 我不知道该怎么说
but I have bad news!
坏消息接踵而至
Imprudent as a marriage would be,we now fear worse:
面对这场冒失的婚姻 我们的忧虑无以复加
That it has not taken place.
他们没有结婚
That Wickham never intended to marry Lydia at all!
韦翰从来就没有想过要娶她
Great God, I knew it!
天啊我就知道
I cannot think so ill of him.
我无法想象出他到底有卑鄙
I can. Poor Lydia.
我知道 可怜的丽迪雅
Poor stupid girl!
傻丫头!
Colonel Forster said he feared that
弗斯脱上校说
Wickham was not to be trusted.
恐怕韦翰不是个值得信赖的人
She was then but fifteen years old.
何况她才仅仅15岁
They were traced as far as Clapham.
有人最后在克拉普见到过他们
Father has gone with Colonel Forster to try to discover them.
爸爸和弗斯特上校一同去找他们了
I cannot help but beg you all to
除了请求你速回
come here as soon as possible!
我帮不上任何忙
Oh, yes! Where is my uncle?
当然 舅舅在哪里?
If you please, ma'am.
恕我打扰 小姐
Miss Bennet, I hope this...
班纳特小姐 我希望这次
I beg your pardon. I must find Mr Gardiner.
恕我失陪 我必须去找我的舅舅
On business that cannot be delayed.
发生了十万火急的事情
Good God! What is the matter?
老天 发生了什么?
Of course I will not detain you, but let me go,
我无意耽搁你的时间 但不如让我
or let the servant go and fetch Mr and Mrs Gardiner.
或者仆人去请回嘉丁纳夫妇
You cannot go yourself.
你不能一人只身前往
I must...
我必须
Come. I insist. This will be for the best.
我坚持这么做 这才是正确的决策
Hello there!
来人
Have Mr and Mrs Gardiner fetched here at once.
立刻去请回嘉丁纳夫妇
They walked in the direction of...
他们朝着...
..the church.
教堂方向去了
Yes, sir, at once.
是 先生 我立马去
You are not well. May I not call a doctor?
你看上去不太舒服 需要我叫个医生吗?
No. I am well. I am well.
不必了 我没关系
Is there nothing you can take for your present relief?
怎样能缓解一下你的焦虑?
A glass of wine? Can I get you one?
要不要我帮你倒杯酒?
Truly, you look very ill.
你脸色看上去不太好
No, I thank you. There is nothing the matter with me.
不必了 谢谢 我真的没事
I am quite well.
我很好
I am only distressed by some dreadful news,
我只因听到浪搏恩传来的噩耗
which I have just received from Longbourn.
而感到十分沮丧
I am sorry. Forgive me.
请原谅我的失礼
No, no.
不 别在意
I have just received a letter from Jane,
我刚收到了简的来信
with such dreadful news.
信里透了些可怕的消息
It cannot be concealed from anyone.
可怕到不可告人
My youngest sister has left all her friends,
我最小的妹妹 离开了她所有的亲人
has eloped,
选择了与人私奔
has thrown herself into the power...
近乎疯狂地跳入了韦翰的
..of Mr Wickham.
骗局中
They have run away together from Brighton.
他们一同私自离开了白利屯
You know him too well to doubt the rest.
你能想象出来事情有多严重
She has no money, no connections,
她无财富可言 更不谈关系
nothing that can tempt him.
韦翰无利可图
When I think that I might have prevented it!
一想到我本可以阻止他
I, who knew what he was!
因为我深知他的为人
Had his character been known,
如果我能早些揭露他的本性
this could not have happened.
这一切都不会发生
But it is all too late now.
但为时已晚
I am grieved, indeed. Grieved, shocked.
除了震惊 我现在非常自责
But is it certain? Absolutely certain?
这是真的吗? 千真万确?
Oh, yes.
千真万确
They left Brighton together on Sunday night.
周日晚他们离开了白利屯
They were traced as far as London,
目前只知道他们最近一次去过伦敦
but not beyond.
除此之外 音讯杳无
They are certainly not gone to Scotland.
可以排除去苏格兰的可能性
What has been attempted to recover her?
有采取措施寻找她吗?
My father has gone to London.
我的父亲已前往伦敦
And Jane writes to beg my uncle's immediate assistance.
简已写信求助于我们的舅舅
I hope that we shall leave within half an hour.
希望半小时内我就能动身回家
But what can be done?
可我又能帮得上什么呢?
I know that nothing can be done.
我们什么也做不了
How is such a man to be worked on?
谁能猜到这样的人下一步会做什么?
How are they even to be discovered?
我们真的能找到他们吗?
剧集 | 傲慢与偏见(1995) | 导航列表