剧集 | 傲慢与偏见(1995) | 导航列表
I flatter myself,to make a kind of art of it.
让我将此运用得十分娴熟
There! I'm sure that's new in since Friday.
看 这个肯定是星期五之后新来的
Isn't it nice? Don't you think I'd look well in it?
真漂亮 不是吗 你觉得我带上会好看么
Not as well as me. Come on!
没有我好看 快啊
No, I shan't.
不 让我看看
Jane! Come here. Look at this!
简 来看看这个
Jane, I'm determined to have this bonnet!
简 我决定买♥♥这个帽子
Look, there's Denny!
看 丹尼来了
Where? There. Look!
哪里 那里 看
Who's with him? Don't know.
和他在一起的是谁 不知道
He's handsome!
他很英俊
He might be if he were in regimentals.
如果他穿上军服的话一定很帅
A man looks nothing without regimentals!
男人只有穿上军服才好看
They're looking over.
他们看过来了
Lizzy, isn't he mightily good-looking?
丽兹 你不觉得他很英俊吗
Denny! Lydia!
丹尼 莉迪亚
We thought you were still in town!
真有趣 我们以为你还在伦敦
There was nothing amusing enough to hold usthere.
那没有什么值得我们停留的
May I introduce my friend George Wickham?
请允许我介绍我的朋友 乔治·韦翰
Miss Bennet, Miss Elizabeth Bennet,
班纳特小姐们 伊丽莎白·班纳特小姐
Miss Mary Bennet,
玛丽·班纳特小姐
Miss Catherine Bennet and Miss Lydia Bennet.
凯瑟琳·班纳特小姐 莉迪亚·班纳特小姐
This is our cousin, Mr Collins.
我们的堂哥 柯林斯先生
Do you stay long in Meryton, Mr Wickham?
韦翰先生 你会久留麦里屯吗?
All winter, I'm happy to say.
很荣幸 整个冬天
I've takena commission in Colonel Forster's regiment.
我已经被佛斯特上校任命留在军团
There, Lydia! He will be dressed in regimentals.
看哪 他就要穿上军装了
And lend them much distinction, I dare say.Outswagger us all, eh, Wickham?
并且耀武扬威把我们都比下去 韦翰
You misrepresent me to these young ladies.
你会让女士们误会我的
Shall you come with us to Aunt Philips tonight?
你们今晚能和我们一起去拜访菲力普姨妈么
Denny is coming!
丹尼会去的
It's only supper and cards.
只是吃一顿晚饭 打打牌
I haven't been invited by Mr and Mrs Philips.
我并没有受到菲力普夫人和先生的邀请
No one cares about that nowadays!
现在没人介意这些了
If Mrs Philips extended the invitationto include me,
如果菲力普家邀请我去
I should be delighted.
我很乐意
Look, Jane. It's Mr Bingley!
简 看呐 是宾利先生
How very fortunate!
真巧啊
We were on our wayto Longbourn to ask after your health.
我们正准备去浪博恩问候你的病情
You're very kind, sir.
你太周到了 如你所见
I'm quite recovered, as you see.
我已经康复得很好了
Yes. I'm very glad to know it.
是 我很开心看到你痊愈
Look, there's Denny! And Chamberlayne.
看 丹尼在那 还有
..such a variety of social intercourse.
多么丰富多彩的社会交际
What a charming apartment you have here,Mrs Philips.
菲利普夫人 您的房♥间太漂亮了
Upon my word, it reminds me greatlyof the small summer breakfast room at Rosings!
的确 我想起了罗新斯夏日里的早餐间
Does it indeed, sir? I'm much obliged to you, I'm sure.
真的么 那我很感激
I'm sure Mr Collins wishes to pay a compliment,Aunt.
姨妈 我相信柯林斯先生是在赞美
Does he? I see.
是吗 我明白了
Rosings Park, we must understand,is very grand indeed.
罗新斯 是非常雄伟的
Indeed it is!
的确
My dear Madam, if you thought I intendedany slight
噢 夫人 如果你认为我对您
on your excellent and very comfortablearrangements,
精美舒适的装饰有任何轻视的话
I am mortified!
是对我的莫大的曲解
Rosings Park is the residence of my noblepatroness,
罗新斯庄园是我高贵的施主的官邸
Lady Catherine de Bourgh.
凯瑟琳·德·包尔夫人
Oh, now I understand.
我现在明白了
The chimney piece in the seconddrawing
仅仅第二休息室里的壁炉架
room alone cost 800 pounds!
就价值800英镑
Now I see,there's no offence at all.
我明白了 毫无冒犯
Will you oblige me and sit downto a game of whist?
你能答应陪我坐过去玩"惠斯脱"吗
I must confess I know little of the game, madam,
我不得不承认我知之甚少
but I shall be glad to improve myself.
但我很乐意提高一下
If my fair cousin will consent to release me?
漂亮的表妹是否同意放我走
With all my heart, sir.
非常乐意
Oh, Mr Collins!
柯林斯先生
What were trumps again?
再告诉我一遍 王牌是哪张
Hearts, Mr Collins! Hearts.
红心 柯林斯先生 红心
I must confess I thought I'd never escapeyour younger sisters.
我敢说 我不怕会见不到你的妹妹们
They can be very determined. Lydia especially.
她们非常热心 尤其是莉迪亚
But they're pleasant girls. I find that society in
不过她们确实很可爱
Hertfordshire quite exceeds my expectations.
哈福特郡让我喜出望外
I don't see Mr Bingley and his friends here.
我怎么没看见宾利先生和他的朋友
I think some of Mr Bingley's friendswould
我想宾利的某个朋友一定
consider it beneath their dignity.
认为这个场合有失身份
Really?
是吗
Have you known Mr Darcy long?
你认识达西先生很久了吗
About a month.
大约一个月
I've known him all my life.
我认识他很久
We played together as children. But...
我们是儿时的玩伴 不过
Yes, you're surprised.
是的 你一定会惊讶
Perhaps you noticed the cold mannerof our greeting?
可能你注意到我们见面时他冷淡的态度
I confess I did.
是的 我承认
Do you...
你
Are you much acquainted with Mr Darcy?
你和达西先生很熟吗
As much as I ever wish to be.
如我所愿
I've spent three days in the same house with him,
我同他在一个屋檐下待了3天
and I find him very disagreeable.
我觉得他很讨厌
I fear there are few who would sharethat opinion... except myself.
恐怕少有人能这么想 除了我自己
But he's not at all liked in Hertfordshire.
不过 他在哈福特郡一点都不受欢迎
Everybody is disgusted with his pride.
大家都很讨厌他的傲慢
Do you know...
你知道
Does he intend to stay long at Netherfield?
他是否打算久留在尼日斐
I do not know.
我不清楚
I hope his being in the neighbourhood will not affect your plans to stay.
希望他在附近不会影响你的计划在这里
Thank you. But it is not for me to be driven awayby Mr Darcy.
谢谢 不过不应该是我因达西先生而离开
If he wishes to avoid seeing me, he must go.
如果他想避开某人他应该离开
We're not on friendly terms, but I have no reasonto
我们现在并不友好
avoid him but one: he's done me great wrong.
我只有一个原因避开他: 他待我不公
His father, the late Mr Darcy, was my Godfather,
他的父亲 也就是已故的达西先生
and one of the best men that ever breathed.
是我的教父 他是世界上最好的人
My father was his steward,
我父亲是他的管家
and when he died, old Mr Darcy cared for me,
当他去世后 达西老先生
provided for me, loved me, I believe,
一直照顾我关爱我
as though I were his own son.
就像我是他的亲儿子一样
He intended me for the church.
他希望我去教堂工作
And it was my dearest wishto enter into that profession.
那也正是我最想要的职业
But after he died,and the living
但是当他去世后
he'd promised me fell vacant,
他在世时对我的承诺落空了
the son refused point blankto
他的儿子直接了当地拒绝
honour his father's promises.
兑现其父的诺言
And so, you see,I have to make my own way in the world.
然后 我只能靠自己去打拼
This is quite shocking!
太惊人了
I had not thought Mr Darcy as bad as this.
我从没想到达西先生能坏到这个地步
To descend to such malicious revenge.
自降身份做此恶意报复
He deserves to be publicly disgraced!
他应得公开地羞辱
Some day he will be, but not by me.
总有一天他会的 不过我不会去做
Till I can forget his father,
除非我忘记他的父亲
I can't defy or expose him.
否则我无法揭发他
(LYDIA LAUGHS)
哈哈
I wonder at the pride of this man.How abominable!
我真不明白这人有何理由如此傲慢
You're more temperate
要是我遇见这样的事情
than I'd bein your situation.
我肯会比你愤怒
Well, I have not the resentful temperthat some men have.
我不像某些人那样记仇
And my situation, you know, is not so bad.
至于我的境况 你也看见了
At present I have every cause for cheer!
还是不错 现在我有很多高兴的理由
I can't bear to be idle,
我受不了无所事事
and my new profession gives meactive employment.
我的这份新工作让我很充实
My fellow officers are excellent men.
和我一起的军官们都很优秀
And now I find myself in a societyas
而且我觉得 现在这里
剧集 | 傲慢与偏见(1995) | 导航列表