剧集 | 傲慢与偏见(1995) | 导航列表
I have not the smallest hope.
我连鼓起一丝希望的勇气都没有
She is lost forever, and our whole family
她的名声已永不能复 我们一家也会因
must partake of her ruin and disgrace.
她的不光彩行为而遭难
I'm afraid you have long been desiring my absence.
恐怕你早已希望我离开
This unfortunate affair will, I fear,
我担心 由于这不幸的消息
prevent my sister from having the pleasure of seeing you at Pemberley today.
今天我的妹妹不适合在彭伯里见你
Oh, yes.
您说得没错
Be so kind as to apologise
但请麻烦你 代我们向
for us to Miss Darcy.
达西小姐致以诚挚的歉意
Say that urgent business calls us home immediately.
当务之急在身 必须立即回家
And if you would be so kind... as to conceal
另外请宽容的您
the unhappy truth as long as possible.
为我们保守这不幸的消息
I know that it cannot be long.
虽然事情迟早会被发现
You may be assured of my secrecy.
请放心 我定守口如瓶
But I have stayed too long. I shall leave you now.
不过我已逗留过久 恕我就此告退
Yes. Thank you.
请慢走 谢谢您
Goodbye.
再见
I shall never see him again.
以后再也不能见他了
Even if what you say of Wickham is true,
就算你对韦翰的评价不假
I still cannot believe this of Lydia.
我也无法相信莉迪亚的作为
Ever since the militia came to Meryton,
自从民兵来了麦里屯
there's been nothing but love and officers in her head.
她脑子里关于交上一个军官的想法就没停歇过
We must not assume the worst.
我们不必把一起想象得那么糟糕
It may yet be that this is all a misunderstanding.
或许一切都是误会
Or just a passing folly that her friends
或许这只是一时的愚昧
can hush up and will in time be quite forgotten.
她的朋友很快就会遗忘得
It is possible, Lizzy!
这样也有可能 丽斯!
Indeed it is.
确实有可能
Why would any young man form a design against
一个年轻人为何要对一个家境普通
a girl who is not unprotected or friendless,
朋友不少的姑娘蓄此独谋?
and who is staying in the Colonel's family?
而且她还住在上校家
Look at it in any way you like.
无论从哪个角度来分♥析♥
The temptation is not worth the risk.
我们家的情况并不值得他牺牲自己的利益
Not perhaps of risking his own interest.
他确实不可能会牺牲自己的利益
But I do believe him capable of risking everything else!
但我坚信他会牺牲其它的一切
You are very quiet this evening, Mr Darcy.
今晚你似乎很沉默 达西先生
I hope you're not pining for
我真诚的希望不是因为
the loss of Miss Eliza Bennet.
伊丽莎白·班纳特小姐的缺席
What?
什么?
Excuse me.
恕我失陪
There she is!Mamma, mamma! Did you bring us anything?
妈妈回来了 你带给我们什么了吗?
Lizzy! I am so glad to see you.
丽斯! 见到你回来太高兴了
Has anything been heard?
有什么新消息吗?
Not yet, but now that our uncle has come,
还没有 但既然舅舅已经来了
I hope all will be well.
希望一切都能往好的方向发展
Father left for town on Tuesday,
爸爸星期二就去了镇上
and we've only heard that he has arrived in safety.
我们只知道他平安到达了
Mamma has been asking for you every five minutes.
妈妈每隔五分钟就询问一次你的情况
How is she?
她还好吗?
She has not yet left her room.
她还一步都离不了房♥间
And you look pale.
你脸色苍白
Oh, Jane, how much you must have gone through!
简 你承受了太多的负担
I am so happy to see you, Lizzy. Come.
能见到你回来我太高兴了 丽斯 快跟我来
Oh!
噢
Oh, Lizzy!
丽斯!
Oh, brother!
哥哥!
We are all ruined forever!
我们全完了!
If only Mr Bennet had taken us all to Brighton,
如果班纳特先生带上我们所有人一起去白利屯
none of this would have happened!
就不会发生这样的事情!
I blame those Forsters!
都怪弗斯脱一家!
I am sure there was some great neglect on their part,
他们肯定没有好好照顾她
for she is not the kind of girl to do that sort of thing,
如果有人好好照顾她
if she had been properly looked after!
她是干不出那种事来的
Mamma.
妈妈
And now here is Mr Bennet gone away.
现在班纳特先生也不在家了
I know he will fight Wickham,
他一定会和韦翰打起来
and then he will be killed,
然后被杀掉
and then what is to become of us all?
那我们该如何是好?
Those Collinses will turn us out
他尸骨未寒 柯林斯一家
before he is cold in his grave!
就会把我们撵出去!
And if you are not kind to us, brother,
兄弟啊如果你不帮帮忙
I don't know what we shall do!
我真不知道该怎么活下去好了!
Sister, calm down. Nothing dreadful will happen!
妹妹 冷静下来 不会发生什么事情的!
I'll be in London tomorrow,
我明日就去伦敦
and we will consult as to what is to be done.
看看如何解决此事
Yes, yes, that is it! You must find them out,
好 好 这我就放心了 一定要找到他们
and if they be not married, you must make them marry.
如果他们没结婚就逼他们结婚
Above all, keep Mr Bennet from fighting!
最重要的 千万别让班纳特先生和别人打起来
Mamma, I am sure he does not mean to fight.
妈妈 我相信爸爸不会动粗的
Oh yes, he does!
他会的 我确定
And Wickham will kill him for sure,
不用多想 韦翰会杀了他
unless you can prevent it, brother!
除非你能出面阻止 哥哥!
You must tell him what a dreadful state I'm in!
一定要告诉他我现在有多活受罪!
How I have such tremblings and flutterings.
神经错乱 浑身发抖
Such spasms in my side and pains in my head and beatings at my heart,
腰部抽筋 头痛心跳
that I can get no rest either night or day!
一天都停歇不了!
Sister, calm yourself.
妹妹 保持镇静
And tell Lydia not to give any directions
告诉莉迪亚在见到我之前
about wedding clothes till she's seen me,
不要擅作主张买♥♥结婚礼服
for she does not know which are the best warehouses!
因为她根本不知道哪家才是好店!
This is the most unfortunate affair,
这次的事情真是不幸中的不幸
and will probably be much talked of.
一定会引起纷纷议论
Yes, thank you, Mary.
确实 谢谢你的分♥析♥ 玛丽
I think we have all apprehended that much.
我们已经亲身感受到了
We must stem the tide of malice,
人心恶毒 我们必须加以防范
and pour into each other's wounded bosoms the balm of sisterly consolation.
以姐妹之情来治愈相互受创的心灵
Mary, pass the potatoes to your aunt Gardiner.
玛丽 把土豆递给嘉丁纳舅妈
I beg your pardon?
能再说一遍吗?
Never mind. I will.
没什么 我来递
Thank you, Kitty.
谢谢你 吉蒂
That's the first kind word I've had from
自从莉迪亚出走后
anyone since Lydia went away.
我第一次听到表扬的话
It is most unfair, for I have not done anything naughty!
这对一点淘气事都没犯的我太不公平了
And I don't see that Lydia has done anything dreadful either.
另外我不觉得莉迪亚做了多丢人的事情
Kitty, please!
吉蒂 别说了!
Unhappy as the event must be for Lydia,
尽管莉迪亚的事情让人极其不悦
we must draw from it this useful lesson:
我们必须从中吸取教训
that loss of virtue in a female is irretrievable.
姑娘家贞节若失 不可追回
My dear Mary, this is hardly helpful.
亲爱的玛丽 现在说这些有什么用呢
For a woman's reputation is no less brittle than it is beautiful.
名誉不比美貌容易保全
Therefore we cannot be too guarded in our behaviour
因此我们面对薄情男子时
towards the undeserving of the other sex.
必须存步留神
Yes... thank you, Mary.
说得好 谢谢你 玛丽
Now, Jane... tell me everything about it that I have not already heard.
简 把我还不知道的一切都告诉我吧
What did Colonel Forster say?
弗斯脱上校怎么说?
Had they no apprehension about anything before the elopement took place?
在私奔发生前他们一点都没有察觉吗?
Colonel Forster did own he suspected some partiality on Lydia's side,
弗斯脱上校确实发现莉迪亚举止有些不妥
but nothing to give him any alarm.
但是没有特别引人注意的事情发生
Lizzy, I feel I am to blame.
丽斯 都怪我不好
I urged you not to make Wickham's bad conduct known.
是我让你不要揭露韦翰的品行的
Now poor Lydia is suffering for it.
如今可怜的莉迪亚深受其害
No one else suspected him for a moment.
其他人都被他骗了
I am, I am to blame!
是我 都是我的错
You are not to blame! No more than I,
错不在你 至少没有我
or Mr Darcy or anyone else deceived by Wickham.
或者达西先生 以及其他被韦翰所骗的人责任大
You have nothing to blame yourself for.
你没有必要责备自己
Others are culpable, not you.
该受谴责的是他人 不是你
She wrote a note for Mrs Forster before she went away.
她在离开之前给弗斯脱夫人留了张条
''My dear Harriet,
亲爱的海丽
you will laugh when you know where I am gone,''
如果我告诉你我的去向 你一定会大笑不止
剧集 | 傲慢与偏见(1995) | 导航列表