剧集 | 傲慢与偏见(1995) | 导航列表
You have called on him?!
你去拜访他了?!
I'm afraid we cannot escape the acquaintance now.
我想我们现在没法避开这个人了
My dear Mr Bennet! How good you are to us.
我亲爱的班纳特先生! 你对我们真好
Well, well. Girls, girls, is he not a good father?
好 好 女儿们 女儿们 他不是个很好的父亲吗?
And never to tell us! What a good joke!
他还从不告诉我们! 多好笑的一个笑话啊!
And now you shall all dance with Mr Bingley!
现在你们都可以跟宾利先生跳舞了!
I hope he has a strong constitution!
我希望他身体够强壮!
And a fondness for silly young women.
还有 会喜欢愚蠢的年轻女孩子
My dear Mr Bennet,
我亲爱的班纳特先生
nothing you say shall ever vex me again.
无论你说什么都不会再惹恼我了
I'm sorry to hear it. Well, Kitty.
很遗憾听到这样的话 好了 吉蒂
I think you may cough as much as you choose now.
我想你可以尽情地咳嗽了
Shall we be quite safe here, Mr Darcy?
我们在这里会平安吗 达西先生?
Damned silly way to spend an evening.
真是一个消磨夜晚的愚蠢方式
Mr Bingley!
宾利先生!
Allow me the pleasure of welcoming you to our little assembly.
请允许我有这个荣耀欢迎你们来到这个小小的聚会
Sir William, I am very glad to see you.
威廉爵士很高兴看到你
There's nothing that I love better than a country dance.
再没有比乡村舞蹈更令我喜爱的东西了
Do you know who the two ladies are?
你知道那两位女士是谁吗?
Mr Bingley's sisters, I understand.
宾利先生的姐妹 据我所知
One is married to that gentleman, Mr Hurst.
一个嫁给了那位绅士赫斯脱先生
The taller gentleman? No, the other.
那位高点的绅士? 不 另一位
Better and better!
有过之而无不及啊!
Very elegant.
非常高贵
Better pleased with themselves than what they see, I think.
相比他们看到的 他们可能更满意自己 我想
Lizzy! Jane! Come here!
丽斯! 简! 来吧!
You see that gentleman?
你看到那位绅士了吗?
Lady Lucas says he is Mr Bingley's oldest friend.
卢卡斯女士说他是宾利先生最好的朋友
His name is Darcy and he has a mighty fortune
他的名字是达西 他有一笔巨大的财产
and a great estate in Derbyshire.
和位于德比郡的一份极好的地♥产♥
Bingley's wealth is nothing to his!
宾利的财产跟他的比简直算不了什么!
10,000 a year! At least!
一年一万英镑! 至少!
Don't you think he's the handsomest man you've ever seen, girls?
你们不认为他是你们见过最英俊的男人了吗 女孩们?
I wonder if he'd be as handsome if he weren't so rich.
我在想如果他没那么有钱 他还会不会那么英俊
Oh, Lizzy! They're coming over. Smile, girls! Smile!
噢 丽斯! 他们过来了 微笑 女孩们! 微笑!
Mrs Bennet.
班纳特太太
Mr Bingley would want to become acquainted with you and your daughters.
宾利先生想认识你和你的女儿们
Sir, that is very good of you.
先生 你真是太友好了
This is Jane, my eldest.
这是简 我的大女儿
And Elizabeth. And Mary sits over there.
还有伊丽莎白 玛丽在那边坐着
And Kitty and Lydia, my youngest,
吉蒂和莉迪亚 我最小的两个女儿
you see there dancing.
你可以看到她们在那边跳舞
Do you like to dance yourself?
你自己本身喜欢跳舞吗?
There is nothing I love better, madam.
再没比这更能令我喜爱了 夫人
If Miss Bennet is not otherwise engaged,
如果班纳特小姐还没舞伴
may I be so bold as to claim the next two dances?
我能否冒昧请你跳接下来的两支舞?
I am not engaged, sir. Good.
我没有舞伴 先生 好
You do us great honour, sir.
你赐给我们极大的荣誉 先生
Thank the gentleman, Jane.
谢谢这位绅士吧 简
Mamma.
妈妈
And you, sir? Are you fond of dancing, too?
你呢 先生? 你也喜欢跳舞吗?
Oh, I beg your pardon. Mrs Bennet,
噢 请原谅 班纳特太太
may I present my friend, Mr Darcy?
我能否向你介绍我的朋友 达西先生?
You are very welcome to Hertfordshire I am sure, sir.
非常欢迎来到哈福德郡 我敢保证 先生
I hope you have come here eager to dance, as your friend has?
我想你来到这里也很渴望跳舞 正如你的朋友一样吧?
Thank you, madam. I rarely dance.
谢谢 夫人 我很少跳舞
Let this be one of the occasions, sir,
那就让这变成你跳舞的其中一个场合吧 先生
for I wager you'll not easily find such lively music
因为我敢说你无法轻易找到如此生动的音乐
or such pretty partners.
或者这么漂亮的舞伴
Pray, excuse me, ma'am.
不好意思 女士们
Well! Did you ever meet such a proud disagreeable man!
你有没见过这样一个傲慢无礼的男人!
He will hear you. I don't care if he does.
他会听见的 我才不管呢
And his friend disposed to be so agreeable and everything charming.
他的朋友是多么的使人愉快而十全十美
Who is he to think himself so far above his company?
他以为他哪点比他的同伴好了?
The very rich can afford
有钱人不管去到哪里
to give offence wherever they go.
总能承受得起他们因为傲慢惹下的祸
We need not care for his good opinion. No, indeed!
我们不需要他的好想法 不 确实不需要!
Perhaps he's not so very handsome after all?
或许他已经没那么英俊了?
No, indeed! Quite ill-favoured.
不 确实不! 很不讨人喜欢了
Certainly nothing at all to Mr Bingley!
跟宾利先生比当然不算什么!
I'll show them!
我会跳给他们看!
I wonder at Kitty and Lydia, that they are so fond of dancing.
我真怀疑为什么吉蒂和莉迪亚那么喜欢跳舞
I take little pleasure in a ball.
我在舞会上几乎享受不到任何乐趣
I would take pleasure, if there were enough partners as agreeable as Jane's.
如果这里有够多像简那位那么讨人喜欢的舞伴
I would take pleasure, if there were enough partners as agreeable as Jane's.
我会很享受的
I believe the rewards of observation and reflection are much greater.
我相信远观与思量会更好
Yes, when there are none others to be had.
对 当再没有别的事可以做
We shall have to be philosophers, Mary.
我们一定能变成哲学家了 玛丽
Come, Darcy, I must have you dance!
来吧 达西 我一定要让你跳舞!
I must. I hate to see you standing about in this stupid manner!
我一定要 我不想看到你用这种愚蠢的方式到处站站!
You had much better dance!
你最好还是跳舞吧!
I certainly shall not. At an assembly such as this? It would be insupportable.
我当然不会 在这样一个聚会? 真是无法忍♥受
Your sisters are engaged.
你的姐♥妹♥们♥有舞伴了
You know it would punish me to stand up with any other woman.
你知道我跟其他女士站在一起会是种惩罚
Good God, Darcy! I wouldn't be as fastidious as you are for a kingdom!
天哪 达西! 在一个王国面前我不会像你那么挑剔!
Upon my honour,
很荣幸地说
I never met so many pleasant girls in my life!
我生命中从来没见过这么多令人愉快的女士!
Several of them uncommonly pretty.
她们其中几个真是非同一般的美丽
You have been dancing with the only handsome girl in the room.
你已经跟这个房♥间里唯一一个美丽的女士跳舞了
Darcy, she is the most beautiful creature I ever beheld.
达西 她是我见过的最美丽的尤物了
Look, look!
看 看!
There's one of her sisters.She's very pretty too.
那是她的其中一个妹妹 她也很漂亮
I daresay very agreeable.
我敢说她很讨人喜欢
She's tolerable, I suppose,but not handsome enough to tempt me.
她还能忍♥受 我想 但没有漂亮到能吸引我
I'm in no humour to consider young ladies who are slighted by other men.
我没有心思恭维那些被其他男人忽视的年轻女士
Go back to your partner. Enjoy her smiles.
还是回到你的舞伴身边吧 享受她的微笑
You're wasting your time on me.
你这是在我身上浪费时间
Jane was so admired!
简是如此受青睐!
There was nothing like it!
没有能跟这比的了!
Oh, Lord! I'm so fagged! Lydia and I danced every dance.
噢 天哪! 我累坏了! 莉迪亚和我跳了每一支舞
And Mary none!
玛丽一支也没跳!
And Mr Bingley favoured Jane above every other girl.
在所有女孩中宾利先生最喜欢简
For he danced the first two with her,
因为他跟她跳了头两支舞
and then the next with Charlotte Lucas, which vexed me greatly,
然后他跟夏绿蒂·卢卡斯跳了 这让我很愤怒
but lo, there in the very next nothing would please him but to stand up with Jane again.
但看 没有比与简站在一起更能让他愉悦的事情了
And then he danced with Lizzy, and what do you think he did next?
然后他跟丽斯跳了 然后你知道他接下来干什么吗?
Enough, madam! For God's sake! Let's hear no more of his partners!
够了 夫人! 上帝啊! 我们不要再数他的舞伴了!
Would he had sprained his ankle in the first dance!
真希望他在第一支舞就扭伤了脚踝!
And his sisters! Oh, such charming women!
还有他的姐♥妹♥们♥! 噢 多迷人的女士们啊!
So elegant and obliging! I wish you had seen them.
如此高贵又亲切! 真希望你有见到她们
The lace on Mrs Hurst's gown...
赫斯脱太太大衣上的蕾丝…
No lace, Mrs Bennet, I beg you.
别提蕾丝别提蕾丝班纳特太太 我求你了
But the man he brought with him!
但跟他一起的那个男人!
'Mr Darcy', as he calls himself,
"达西先生" 他是这样叫自己的
is not worth our concern, though he may be the richest man in Derbyshire.
他不值得我们关心 尽管他可能是德比郡最富有的人
The proudest, the most horrid, disobliging...
最傲慢 最讨厌 最刻薄的…
He slighted poor Lizzy, and flatly refused to stand up with her.
他冷落可怜的丽斯 拒绝与她站在一起
Slighted my Lizzy, did he?
冷落我的丽斯 是吗?
I didn't care for him either, so it's of little matter.
我也不在乎他 所以没关系
Another time, Lizzy, I would not dance with him if he should ask you.
下一次 丽斯 如果他邀请你跳舞 不要跟他跳
I believe, ma'am, I may safely promise you never to dance with Mr Darcy.
我知道 妈妈 我可以担♥保♥我不会跟达西先生跳舞
So none of the Hertfordshire ladies could please you,
所以 哈福德郡没有一名女士能令你满意是吗
Mr Darcy?
达西先生?
Not even the famous Miss Bennets?
即使是最有名的班纳特家的小姐们?
I never met with pleasanter people or prettier girls!
我从没见过更友好的人们或者更美丽的小姐们!
You astonish me. I saw little beauty,
你吓到我了 我几乎没看到美丽
and no breeding at all.
而且完全看不到教养
The eldest Miss Bennet is, I grant you, very pretty.
班纳特家的大小姐 我同意你的观点 是很漂亮
A fine concession! Admit it, she's an angel!
真是个极大的让步! 承认吧 她是个天使!
She smiles too much. Jane Bennet is a sweet girl.
她笑得太多了 简·班纳特是个甜美的女孩
剧集 | 傲慢与偏见(1995) | 导航列表