剧集 | 傲慢与偏见(1995) | 导航列表
Well, well... Oh, Capital, Lydia! Capital!
好 好… 噢 太棒了 莉迪亚! 太棒了!
I believe I can guess your thoughts at this moment.
我敢说我可以猜到你此刻的想法
I should imagine not.
我想不会
You are thinking how insupportable it would be
你在想要跟如此无聊的人们度过
to spend many evenings in such tedious company.
这么多个夜晚是多么的难以忍♥受
My mind was more agreeably engaged.
实际上我的心思要更欢悦一点
I've been meditating on the pleasure,
我沉溺在一些愉快的事情上
which a pair of fine eyes in the face of a pretty woman can bestow.
这是一位美丽女士的一双美目给予的
And may one dare ask whose are the eyes that inspired these reflections?
我可不可以斗胆问是谁的美目激起了这样的爱慕?
Miss Elizabeth Bennet's.
伊丽莎白·班纳特小姐的
Miss Elizabeth Bennet?
伊丽莎白·班纳特小姐?
I am all astonishment.
太让我惊奇了
From Netherfield! Oh, Jane! Well, what does it say?
从尼日斐来的! 噢 简! 好 信上说什么?
It is from Miss Bingley. Oh, well, that is a good sign, too.
这是宾利小姐寄来的 噢 好 这也是个好预兆
Give it to me.
把那给我
''My dear friend!''
"我亲爱的朋友!"
There now!
来了!
''Dine with Louisa and me today...''
"今天与我和露薏莎共进晚餐…"
La di da, la di da, la di da, la di da...
等等 等等 等等 等等…
''..as the gentlemen are to dine with the officers.'' That's unlucky!
"因为男士们要与军官们共进晚餐" 太不幸运了!
Still, you must go and make what you can of it.
你还是要到那里去 尽你所能做点什么
''Yours ever, Caroline Bingley.'' Very elegant hand!
"你永远的朋友 卡罗琳·宾利" 多优雅的书法!
May I have the carriage, father? The carriage! No, indeed.
我可以用马车吗 父亲? 马车! 不 当然不要
You must go on horseback, for it looks like rain.
你必须骑马去 因为快要下雨了
Then you will have to stay the night. Mother!
那你就得在那边过夜了 妈妈!
Why do you look at me like that?
你为什么要那样看着我?
Would you go there without seeing Mr Bingley?
你想到了那里却见不到宾利先生吗?
No, indeed.
不 肯定不能这样
You will go on Nellie. That will do very well indeed!
你会骑奈丽去 这样很好
There, Lizzy. You see?
丽斯 你看到了吧?
It is all exactly as I planned.
一切尽在我的掌握之中
Now... let me see if I've got this right, Jane.
现在…让我看看我说对没有 简
Your mother's sister is named Mrs Philips?
你母亲的姐妹是菲利普太太?
Yes. And Mr Philips' estate is...?
是的 那菲利普先生的地♥产♥是…?
He lives in Meryton.
他在麦里屯住
He's an attorney.
他是个律师
And your mother's brother lives in London?
你母亲的兄弟住在伦敦?
Yes. In Gracechurch Street.
是的 在天恩寺街
In which part of London is Gracechurch Street, Jane?
天恩寺街在伦敦的哪里 简?
I...
我…
Forgive me, I...
对不起 我…
Fosset, get help. Miss Bennet is unwell.
福斯特 找人来帮忙 班纳特小姐不舒服
Well, my dear, if Jane should die of this fever,
亲爱的 如果简因为发烧不幸离世
it will be comfort to know that it was all in pursuit of Mr Bingley,
我们会很欣慰知道这全是因为追求宾利先生
and under your orders.
而且是在你的指挥下
Oh, nonsense! People do not die of little trifling colds.
噢 胡说! 一个人才不会因为小小的风寒就死去
She will be very well taken care of. I think I must go to Netherfield.
她会受到很好的照顾 我想我得到尼日斐一趟
No, there's no call for that!
不 完全没需要
Jane is very well where she is.
简在她现在呆的地方过得很好
And you know there is nothing for you there.
而且你知道你到那边也帮不上忙
Go to Meryton with your sisters and meet the officers.
还不如跟你的妹妹们到麦里屯去见见那些军官
Aye, there are more than enough to go around.
哎 这可是有得逛的
I know that Jane would wish me to be with her.
我知道简会希望我去陪她
I suppose that's a hint for me to send for the carriage.
我想这是在提示我要叫马车了
No, father, I'd much rather walk.
不 父亲 我更希望步行去
It's barely three miles to Netherfield and I'll be back for dinner.
到尼日斐只是三里路 我能赶得及回来吃晚饭的
Walk three miles in all that dirt? You'll not be fit to be seen.
在泥泞中步行三里路? 你会没法见人的
I shall be fit to see Jane, which is all I want.
我只要能见简就好 我只想这样
I'm quite determined, mother.
我下定决心了 母亲
I know! Lydia and I will set you as far as Meryton.
我知道! 莉迪亚和我会陪你走到麦里屯
Aye, let's call on Denny early,
哎 让我们早早就去拜访丹尼
before he is dressed. What a shock he will get!
在他穿着整齐之前 他会多震撼啊!
Ammm! Our life holds few distinctions, Mrs Bennet,
嗯! 我们的生活平平无奇 班纳特太太
but I think we may safely boast
但我想我们可以很自豪地说
that here sit two of the silliest girls in the country.
这儿坐着这个国家里最蠢的两个女孩
'Bye, Lizzy! Isn't that Captain Carter? Make haste!
再见 丽斯! 那不是卡特上尉吗? 快!
Miss Bennet. Mr Darcy.
班纳特小姐 达西先生
I am come to enquire after my sister.
我是来看我姐姐的
On foot? As you see.
步行? 如你所见
Would you be so kind as to take me to her?
能否请你带我去见她?
Well, we must allow her to be an excellent walker, I suppose.
我们必须得承认她是个卓越的步行家 我想
But her appearance this morning! She really looked almost wild!
但她今天早上的样子! 她看起来真的近乎狂野!
I could hardly keep my countenance!
我几乎不能自已!
Scampering about the country because her sister has a cold!
穿越整个村子只是因为她姐姐感冒了!
Her hair, Louisa!
她的头发 露薏莎!
Her petticoat! I hope you saw it, brother.
她的衬裙! 我希望你看到了 弟弟
Six inches deep in mud, I am certain!
我确定那有六寸深的泥!
It escaped my notice. I thought she looked remarkably well.
我没注意这点 我想她看起来非常好
You observed it, I'm sure, Mr Darcy. I did.
你观察到了吧 我想 达西先生 我观察到了
I'm inclined to think you wouldn't wish your sister to make such an exhibition.
我想你不会希望你妹妹会变成这个样子
Certainly not.
当然不
It seems to me to show an abominable sort of conceited independence.
这于我而言是在逞强
It shows a pleasing affection for her sister.
这表现了她对她姐姐无微不至的关心
Mr Darcy, has this escapade affected
达西先生 这种异常行为有没有影响
your admiration for her fine eyes?
你对她一双美目的爱慕?
Not at all. They were brightened by the exercise.
完全没有 它们在运动后更明亮了
But Jane Bennet is a sweet girl!
但简·班纳特确实是个甜姐儿!
It's very sad she has such an unfortunate family, such low connections.
她有这样的家庭真是不幸 如此卑贱的亲人
Their uncle, she told us, is in trade,
她们的舅舅 她跟我们说 是做商人的
and lives in Cheapside!
而且是住在吉普赛街
Perhaps we should call, when we are next in town.
也许我们下次到城里去应该去拜访一下
They'd be as agreeable,
她们还是一样讨人喜欢
had they uncles enough to fill all Cheapside!
即使她们的舅舅多到塞满了吉普赛街
With such connections they have little chance of marrying well, Bingley.
有这样的亲戚她们嫁得好的机会就微乎其微了 宾利
That is the material point.
这是实质性问题
Miss Bennet, how does your sister do? Is she any better?
班纳特小姐 你姐姐怎样了? 她好点了吗?
I'm afraid that she is quite unwell. Let me send for Mr Jones.
恐怕她非常不舒服 让我去请琼斯先生
You must stay until she is recovered.
你一定得留在这里照顾她 直到她康复
I would not wish to inconvenience you.
我不希望麻烦你
I won't hear of anything else.
我不要听到别的
I'll send to Longbourn for your clothes.
我会叫人到浪博恩去拿你的衣服
You're very kind, sir.
谢谢你的好意 先生
Is there any sport today, or not?
今天有什么运动吗 还是没有?
Get in there!
到那里面去!
There. Shall I disgrace you, do you think?
亲爱的 你觉得我会使你蒙羞吗?
You look very pretty, Lizzy, as you are well aware.
你很漂亮 丽斯 如你往常一样
Oh, Jane.
噢 简
I'd much rather stay here with you.
我更希望能在这里陪你
The Superior Sisters wish me miles away.
那对目中无人姐妹希望我在她们视线范围几里外
Only your Mr Bingley is civil and attentive.
只有你的宾利先生有礼而专情
He's not my Mr Bingley. Oh, I think he is.
他不是我的宾利先生 噢 我想他是
Or he very soon will be.
又或者他很快就会是了
I believe you will find Mr Bingley is in the drawing room, ma'am.
我想你会在画室找到宾利先生 小姐
Thank you.
谢谢
Mr Darcy, come and advise me. Mr Hurst carries all before him!
达西先生 来给我点建议 赫斯脱先生赢光了!
Ha! Ooh!
哈! 噢!
May I enquire after your sister, Miss Bennet?
我能问候一下你姐姐吗 班纳特小姐?
Thank you. I believe she's a little better. I am very glad to hear it.
谢谢 我想她好点了 我很高兴
Mr Hurst, I'm quite undone! Should have played the deuce.
赫斯脱先生 我还没完成呢! 本就应该输的
He's undone us all, Mr Darcy!
他让我们都输了 达西先生!
Will you join us, Miss Bennet? I thank you, no.
你要加入我们吗 班纳特小姐? 谢谢 但不用了
You prefer reading to cards? Singular!
相比打牌你更喜欢阅读? 非同寻常!
Miss Bennet despises cards.
班纳特小姐看不起打牌
She's a great reader and has no pleasure in anything else.
她是个伟大的阅读家 对其他事情都没兴趣
I deserve neither such praise nor such censure.
我承受不起这种赞美 或者说责难
I am not a great reader
我不是个伟大的阅读家
and take pleasure in many things.
而且我对其他很多事情都很感兴趣
And what do you do so secretly, sir?
你在秘密进行什么呢 先生?
It's no secret. I'm writing to my sister.
没什么秘密可言 我在写信给我妹妹
Dear Georgiana! I long to see her!
亲爱的乔治安娜! 我真渴望见到她!
剧集 | 傲慢与偏见(1995) | 导航列表