剧集 | 傲慢与偏见(1995) | 导航列表
to rejoice in the inferiority of your connections?
为你那些卑贱的亲戚而欢欣鼓舞吗?
To congratulate myself on the hope of relations
你难道以为我该为攀上了
whose condition in life is so below my own?
这些社会地位远不如我的亲戚而庆幸吗?
You are mistaken, Mr Darcy.
你误解了 达西先生
Your declaration merely spared me any concern for refusing you,
如果你表现得更绅士些
had you been more gentlemanlike.
或许我还会为我的拒绝过意不去
You could not make me the offer of your hand in any way
无论你用什么方法
that would tempt me to accept it.
我都不可能同意与你结婚
From the beginning, your manners convinced me
从认识你开始 你的举止就让我觉得你
of your arrogance, your conceit, and your selfish disdain for the feelings of others.
狂妄自大 高傲无礼 自私自利
Within a month,
认识你不到一个月
I felt you were the last man
我就已经认定就算全天下的男人都死掉
whom I could ever marry!
我也不会嫁给你!
You've said quite enough, madam.
你说的够多了 小姐
I perfectly comprehend your feelings...
我完全理解你的心情...
..and now have only to be ashamed of what my own have been.
现在我只对我自己的顾虑感到羞耻
Please forgive me for having taken up your time...
抱歉我耽搁了你那么多时间
..and accept my best wishes for your health and happiness.
请允许我诚恳地祝愿你健康幸福
剧集 | 傲慢与偏见(1995) | 导航列表