剧集 | 傲慢与偏见(1995) | 导航列表
though Heaven knows I have no glad tidings for her.
虽然我实在没有什么好消息带给她
Every day I hear some new bad tale of Mr Wickham!
每天我都会听到关于韦翰先生的坏品行!
Oh, Mr Wickham, that everybody praised to the skies!
韦翰先生 那个原来大家都吹捧上天的人
Mr Wickham, that half the town was mad in love with.
韦翰先生 半个镇的人都着迷于他
All the time a villain!
事实上却是个恶棍
A very demon from hell sent to ruin us!
从地域被遣来害苦我们的恶魔!
I have heard he's run up debts with every reputable tradesman in the town.
我听说他欠了镇上所有大商富的债
Oh, sister!
姐姐 这可怎么办!
I have heard tales of gaming debts!
赌博成瘾 欠债无数!
Oh, sister!
我的好姐姐啊
Of drunken routs, in which more things
酒后闹事 混乱到人头破血流
were broken than heads and furniture, sister!
车仰马翻 妹妹!
Oh, sister, stop!
我的好妹妹 别再说了!
Debauches, intrigues, seductions!
酗酒!图谋!诱骗!
They say there's hardly a tradesman in the town whose daughters were not meddled with!
镇上商人的女儿没有一个不与他有染!
Now he's meddling with our dearest girl.
现在他的魔掌又伸向了我们的莉迪亚
The foul fiend!
这个坏心肠的恶魔!
He shall be discovered and made to marry her!
必须找到他 逼他与莉迪亚成婚!
I have to say, sister,
姐姐 我得说
that I always distrusted his appearance of goodness.
一直以来我便对他那伪善的相貌怀有疑虑
Aye, sister, so did I, and warned the girls!
没错 姐姐 我也这么警告过女儿们!
Too smooth and plausible by half!
圆滑世俗 花言巧语!
But would anybody listen to me?
可有谁听进去了?
And now we are all, all ruined!
这下我们家 完全 永远地被葬送了!
Oh, my poor girl. My poor, poor Lydia!
可怜的孩子 我那可怜的莉迪亚!
When shall we travel into Hertfordshire, my love?
我们什么时候动身去哈德福郡 亲爱的?
Come away from the window, dear.
别站在窗边 亲爱的
When I have settled my business affairs.
待我将商事办妥
These things always take longer than one thinks they will.
这些事情总比预料的要棘手
You're not unhappy, surely?
你看上去不太开心呢
Lord, no!
上帝 怎么会呢!
Just that I can't wait to see my mother's face!
我等不及想看看妈妈的反应!
And my sisters'. Kitty will be so envious!
还有姐♥妹♥们♥ 吉蒂肯定嫉妒死了
How I shall laugh!
想起来我都忍♥不住大笑
I hope we shall be married from Longbourn.
我希望我们能在浪搏恩结婚
Then all my sisters will have to be my bridesmaids.
这样我的姐♥妹♥们♥就能为我当伴娘
Oh, I do wish we could go out into the town,
不过去镇上也不错
and be seen at plays and assemblies.
在剧院里让人们为我们祝贺
All in good time. Be patient, dear.
一切都会安排好的 耐心点 亲爱的
Lord, it makes me want to burst out laughing
上帝 我真想放声大笑一场
when I think that I have done what none of my sisters has.
我做了其他姐妹都没有做的事情
And I the youngest of them all!
何况我还是最小的一个!
Mother! Here is a letter from my uncle Gardiner!
妈妈!嘉丁纳舅舅寄信来了!
Father is coming home today!
爸爸今天会回来!
Does he bring Lydia?
带着莉迪亚回来?
No. He and my uncle have not yet discovered where she is.
不会 他和舅舅尚未找到他们
My uncle will continue his enquiries alone.
舅舅会一人继续调查
Coming home without poor Lydia?
没有把可怜的莉迪亚带回来?
Who will fight Wickham and make him marry her,
如果韦翰突然变卦
if he comes away?
还有谁能与他争执 逼他成婚?
Oh, Jane, Jane, what is to become of us?
简 简啊这日子该怎么过啊
Oh, oh, fetch my smelling salts!
快把胡椒粉拿过来!
I feel my faintness coming upon me again!
我感觉我又快晕倒了!
Not now, Jane. Not now, Lizzy.
别说话 简 什么也别说 丽斯
Mrs Younge.
朗夫人
Should I go and get father?
该不该叫爸爸出来?
He has had nothing to eat since he came home.
他回来后就没吃过饭
Let me. You take mother her tea.
我去 你去帮妈妈倒杯茶
Well, Jane.
简
Elizabeth.
伊丽莎白
Mary, Kitty.
玛丽 吉蒂
You look so tired, father.
爸爸 你看上去很疲惫
It must have been a dreadful time for you.
这两天你一定很辛苦
Say nothing of that.
别这么说了
Who should suffer but myself?
除了我谁还该受这份罪?
It has been my own doing, and I ought to feel it.
这是我自作自受
Oh, papa.
爸爸
You must not be so severe upon yourself.
别这么苛刻自己
Let me, for once in my life,feel how much I have been to blame.
这一次就让我承担所有责任吧
I am not afraid of being overpowered by the impression.
我不在乎流言蜚语
It will pass away soon enough.
一切很快就会平息
Do you still suppose them to be in London, sir?
依你看他们还留在伦敦吗 爸爸?
Yes, where else can they be so well concealed?
没错 还有更好的藏身之地吗?
Lydia always wanted to go to London!
莉迪亚一直梦想着去伦敦!
She is happy, then. And her residence
那她现在肯定高兴了
there will probably be of some duration.
她估计会住上一段时间
Lizzy.
丽斯
I bear you no ill-will for being justified in your advice to me in May,
我相信五月份时你公正的建议 绝无恶意
which, considering the event,
事到如今证明
shows some greatness of mind, I think.
你的想法是精明的
I must take mamma her tea.
我去给妈妈倒茶了
She still keeps her state above stairs, does she?
她是不是还呆在楼上不肯下来?
Good. It lends such an elegance to our misfortune!
很好 真是关键时刻的英明之举啊
Another time I'll do the same.
下次我也要效仿她
I'll sit in my library, in my nightcap and
我也要泡在书房♥里 穿着宽松的睡衣
powdering gown, and I'll give as much trouble as I can.
戴着睡帽 大造特造麻烦
Or perhaps I may defer it, till Kitty runs away.
或许直到吉蒂也跑了才稍作变动
I'm not going to run away. If I should go to Brighton,
我才不会和人私奔 如果换我去白利屯
I would behave better than Lydia.
我一定比莉迪亚表现得好
You go to Brighton? I wouldn't trust you as near it as East Bourne.
换你去? 你去最近的东搏恩我都放不了心
Not for fifty pounds!
50磅都不敢给你!
No, Kitty, I have at last learnt to be cautious,
不行 吉蒂 这次事件后我变得谨慎了
and you will feel the effects of it.
将来 你自然会感受到这成效
No officer is ever to enter my house again.
任何一个军官也别想踏进家门!
Or even to pass through the village!
离村子也远点!
Balls will be absolutely prohibited,
舞会理所应当是严禁的
unless you stand up with one of your sisters!
除非你们至少两人结伴出行!
And you are never to stir out of doors until having
每天你们能在家安分呆上十分钟的话
spent ten minutes every day in a rational manner.
我就让你们出门
Well, well, well,don't make yourself unhappy, my dear.
好了好了 别这么沮丧 亲爱的
If you are a good girl for the next ten years,
若在将后十年内你表现得好
I'll take you to a review at the end of them.
我带你去看看他们的队尾
Oh, dearest, shall we not go out tonight?
亲爱的 我们今晚不能出去逛逛吗?
Can we not go to the theatre?
我们去剧院好不好?
Lord! What in the world is he doing here?
老天 他在这里做什么?
What?
谁?
What a joke! Who is it?
开什么玩笑! 到底是谁?
You'll never guess! Who is it?
你肯定猜不到! 快说是谁?
Mr Darcy.
达西先生
Come in.
进来
Thank you, Hill.
谢谢你 希尔
Hill, what is it?
希尔 怎么了?
Is Mrs Bennet asking for us?
班纳特夫人叫我们了吗?
No, ma'am.
不是 小姐们
I beg your pardon, but did you know an express
恕我打扰 不过你们是否知道一封来自
come for master from Mr Gardiner?
嘉丁纳先生的特快刚送到主人手上?
When did it come, Hill?
这是什么时候的事情 希尔?
Oh, about half an hour ago, ma'am.
大概半小时之前 小姐们
Well, Lizzy?
怎么了 丽斯?
Papa, what news?
爸爸 有什么新消息?
What news from my uncle?
舅舅说了什么吗?
Yes, I've had a letter from him.
没错 我刚收到他的一封来信
What news does it bring? Good or bad?
消息是吉是凶?
What is there of good to be expected?
事情有向好方向发展吗?
Perhaps you would like to read it yourself.
或许你愿意亲自来读读
Read it aloud, Lizzy.
大声读 丽斯
I hardly know what to make of it myself.
我实在没有心情自己来看
''My dear brother, at last I am able to send tidings
亲爱的哥哥 我终于打听到了
of my niece and Mr Wickham. I have seen them...''
我侄女和韦翰先生的消息我看到他们
It's as I hoped! They are married!
如我所希望 他们结婚了!
剧集 | 傲慢与偏见(1995) | 导航列表