剧集 | 傲慢与偏见(1995) | 导航列表
agreeable as any I've ever known.
比我知道的任何地方都要可爱
I absolutely forbid you to feel sorry for me!
我不允许你为我感到难过
Lizzy? Lizzy, why should you feel sorryfor Mr Wickham?
丽斯 你为什么要为韦翰先生过意不去?
Why? Because...
因为
Because I've not had a dancethese three months together!
因为我总共有3个月没有跳舞了
Poor Mr Wickham! Well, you shall have one now.
真可怜 你应该现在就跳
Mary, Mary! The Barley Mow!
玛丽 弹Barley Mow(一种民谣舞曲)
Oh, Mr Collins!
柯林斯先生!
I cannot believe it!
简直无法相信
Mr Darcy's respect for his father's wishes wouldn't
达西先生对他父亲如此尊重
allow him to behave in such an unChristian way.
他是不会做出这样违背基♥督♥教的行为
Lizzy, consider, how could his most
你想想 他最亲密的朋友
intimatefriends be so deceived in him?
怎么会被他蒙在鼓里
I could more easily imagine Mr Bingleybeing imposed upon,
我宁愿相信宾利先生被蒙骗了
than to think that Mr Wickhamcould invent such a history!
也不相信韦翰先生编造了一个故事
I believe you like Mr Wickham, Lizzy.
我想你是喜欢韦翰先生
I confess I do like him.
我承认是的
I do not see how anyone could not like him.
我想任何人都会喜欢他的
There's something very open and artlessin his manner.
他的举止非常坦率也很自然
He feels deeply, I believe,
我相信他有很深的情感
and yet has a natural merriment and energy,despite all this.
除了这些 他还精力充沛 乐观向上
Yes, Jane, I confess I like him very much.
简 我承认我很喜欢他
But after so short an acquaintance,
可是你们认识这么短暂
do you think we should believe in himso implicitly?
我们能够这么完全地信任他吗
How could he be doubted?
怎么会有怀疑?
He gave me all the circumstances, Jane.Names, facts.
他给出了所有的场合 姓名 事件
And everything without ceremony.
毫无做作
Let Mr Darcy contradict it!
让达西先生来辩解吧!
Besides, there was truth in all his looks.
韦翰先生看上去毫无虚假
It is difficult, indeed.
的确很难
It is distressing. One does not know what to think.
这事很头疼 让人不知道该怎么想
I beg your pardon,one knows exactly what to think!
请原谅 他完全知道该如何想
Oh, girls! Girls, we have all beeninvited to a ball at Netherfield!
孩子们! 我们全部被邀请去尼日斐舞会
I love a ball! So do I!
我喜欢舞会 我也是
This will be a compliment to you, Jane, you know.
这里有一个对你的赞美 简
The invitation includes you, Mr Collins.
邀请函里也有你的名字 柯林斯
But shall you accept, sir? Would it beentirely proper?
不过先生你会接受吗? 这样合适吗?
Would your bishop approve?
你的主教会同意吗
Your scruples do you credit, my dear cousin.
表妹 你的顾虑值得表扬
I am of the opinion that a ball of this kind,
不过我认为 这个舞会由一个正直的人
givenby a man of good character to respectable people,
举办邀请到的人也值得尊敬
can have no evil tendency.
因此无伤大雅
And I am so far from objecting to dancing myself,
并且我自己也忍♥不住跳一支舞
that I shall hope to be honoured with the hands ofall my fair cousins during the evening!
希望我有幸那晚能和美丽的表妹们共舞
And I take this opportunity of soliciting yours...
借此我也恳求
..Miss Elizabeth, for the first two dances!
伊丽莎白小姐 与我跳前两支舞
when I tell you that the chimney piece alone,in the second drawing room,
光是第二休息室里的壁炉架
cost all of 800 pounds!
就造价800英镑
800 pounds, sir! I hazard a guessit must be a very large one?
800英镑 我猜是一大笔钱
It is very large, indeed, sir.
的确是非常多
Her Ladyship is fond of a good blaze, then? Oh...
您的女施主一定很喜欢烤火 哦
Mr Collins!
柯林斯先生
How fortunate!
幸好找到你了
I must claim youfor my sister Mary.
我替玛丽来找你
She's found a passage in Fordyce's Sermonsthat she can't make out.
她在佛德西讲道里有一处不明白的地方
Well, I... I believe it is of great doctrinal import, sir.
我 相信这在教义上十分重要
In that case... You're very kind, sir.
这样的话 谢谢你
She's in the drawing room.
她在休息室里
Mr Collins' conversation is very...
柯林斯的谈话很
..wholesome.
有益
And there is plenty to be had of it, I assure you!
我向你保证 还有更多
Have you made Mr Bingley's acquaintance yet? No.
你和宾利先生有交情么 没有
But I'm disposed to approve of him.
不过我对他有好感
He has issueda general invitation to the officers for his ball,
他邀请军官们去他的舞会
which has caused great joyin more than one quarter.
使得大家都非常高兴
He must be a very amiable gentleman. Oh, yes.
他一定很和气 是的
He is eager to approve of everyone he meets,
他乐于认可任何他的朋友 不过
but he's a sensible man, with taste and judgement.
他是一个理智的人 有品味有判断力
I wonder very much how Mr Darcy could imposeupon him.
我很想知道达西是怎么蒙骗宾利
He cannot know what Mr Darcy is.
他不可能不知道达西是怎样的人
Probably not. Mr Darcy can please what hechooses,
如果他觉得有价值
if he thinks it worth his while.
达西先生很有可能为此取悦他
Among his equals in wealth and consequence,
和他一样富有举足轻重的同辈中
he can be liberal-minded,
他可算是思想开放
honourable, even agreeable.
令人尊敬 甚至很和气
I wonder you can speak of him so tolerantly.
我真想不到你能这么宽容的说他
He is not wholly bad.
他也不是完全那么糟
Tell me, what sort of girl is Miss Darcy?
和我说说 达西小姐是什么样的人
I wish I could call her amiable.
我觉得她很温和
As a child, she was affectionate and pleasing,and fond of me.
她很有感情 很讨人喜欢 也特别喜欢我
I've devoted hours to her amusement, but she isgrown
我以前常陪她一起玩耍
too much like her brother. Very... proud.
不过她很快就长大像他哥哥一样 傲慢
I never see her now. Since her father's death,
我现在没有见过他
her home has been in London.
自从他父亲去世她住在伦敦
She is but 16 years old. Your sister Lydia's age.
她才16岁和莉迪亚一样的年纪
Lydia is 15.
莉迪亚才15岁
I was amused by your cousin's referenceto Lady Catherine de Bourgh.
我很惊讶你表哥提起凯瑟琳夫人
She's Mr Darcy's aunt, and her daughter Anne,
她是达西先生的姨妈
who will inherit a large fortune,
她的女儿安妮将会继承大笔财产
is destined to be Mr Darcy's bride.
他将会是达西先生的妻子
Really?!
是吗?
Poor Miss Bingley.
宾利小姐真可怜
Ah, you look very well, Lizzy!
你看上去很漂亮
You'll never be as pretty as your sister Jane,
你不可能像你姐姐简一样漂亮
but I will say you look very well indeed!
不过我还是要说今天你很好看
Thank you, mamma.
谢谢 妈
I hope you will pay Mr Collins every courtesytonight,
我今晚今晚你对柯林斯先生要尽量礼貌
because he's been very attentive to you!
他一直很关注你
Your gown is very unbecoming, too!
你的裙子也不合身!
Then I shall ask Lizzy!
那我去问丽斯
Lydia, what are you doing?
莉迪亚 你这是在做什么
Go back in your room and dress yourself!
回房♥间把衣服穿好
I have to ask Lizzy something!
我必须要问问丽斯
Lizzy, look. What do you think? Kitty says not,
看 你觉得怎么样 吉蒂说不好看
but I think it becomes me very well.
不过我觉得我穿的很漂亮
I wonder that you ask me.
真没想到你会问我
You look very nice.
你看上去很漂亮
Thank you.
谢谢
Don't keep Wickham to yourself.
别一直霸占着韦翰先生
Kitty and I want to dance with him as well.
吉蒂和我也想和他跳舞
I promise I shall not. Even if I wished to, I couldnot.
我保证不会 即使我想我也不能
I have to dance the first two with Mr Collins.
我得和科林斯先生跳头两支舞
Lord, yes. He's threatened to dance with us all!
是的 他威胁我们都和他跳舞
My dear Jane, how delightful to see you,and so well recovered!Louisa and I have been quite desolate without you,haven't we?
没你的陪伴Louisa和我都觉得很孤独
Mr Hurst? What?
赫斯脱先生 什么
Oh, Mrs Bennet! Delighted.
噢 班纳特夫人 很高兴
Mr Bennet.
班纳特先生
Mrs Bennet, Mr Bennet! Quite delighted.
班纳特先生 非常高兴见到你
And all your daughters. There's Denny!
还有你的女儿们 丹尼在那
And Chamberlayne!
还有钱伯伦
And my cousin Mr Collins.
还有我的侄子 柯林斯先生
May I congratulate you on yourvery elegant arrangements, ma'am?
夫人 你们的布置非常精美
It puts me to mind greatly of...
这让我想起了一个地方
Perhaps you may have visited Rosings Park?
可能你们去过罗新斯庄园?
Miss Bennet.
班纳特小姐
Miss Bennet. You look quite remarkably wellthis evening.
你今晚看上去非常漂亮
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm instructed to convey my friend Wickham'sregrets
韦翰先生让我传达他的歉意
that he cannot attend the ball.
他今晚无法参加舞会
He's gone to town on a matter of urgent business,
他因紧急事务前去伦敦了
剧集 | 傲慢与偏见(1995) | 导航列表