剧集 | 傲慢与偏见(1995) | 导航列表
May I present Mr Wickham to you, Aunt?
我能向您介绍韦翰先生吗 舅母?
I understand you come from Derbyshire,Mr Wickham.
我听说你是从德贝郡来的 韦翰先生
Indeed I do, ma'am. Do you know the country?
我确实是的 夫人 您对哪里熟吗?
Very well.
非常熟
I spent some of the happiest years of my life
我在Lambton度过了我生命中
at Lambton.
最快乐的一段时光
Not five miles from where I grew up,
那儿离彭伯里庄园不足五英里
at Pemberley!
我是在那庄园长大的!
Pemberley! Surely it is the most handsome house in Derbyshire,
彭伯里! 它必定是德贝郡最漂亮的庄园了
and consequently in the world!
甚至在世界上都是
I see you take my view of things, ma'am.
看来您和我看法相同 夫人
Are you acquainted with the family?
您与居住在那里的家庭相熟吗?
No.
不 完全不认识
I had the good fortune to be the prot of old Mr Darcy.
我曾很有幸做过达西先生的门生
He was the very best of men.I wish you'd known him.
他可是最好的人 我真希望您能认识他
And a four on yours, and I'm out!
你还有张四点 我出完了!
Lord, I've won again!
天哪 我又赢了!
Let's have some dancing now. I long for a dance!
我们来跳下舞吧 我太想跳舞了
Mary!
玛丽!
Mary, play Grimstock.
玛丽 弹Grimstock
Capital! Capital!
太棒了! 太棒了!
Fine girls, are they not, Mr Gardiner?
真是好女孩 不是吗 嘉丁纳先生?
Indeed they are, Sir William.
千真万确 威廉爵士
The two eldest in particular, perhaps?
特别是最年长的那两个 不是吗?
Indeed, indeed.
没错 没错
They would grace the court of St. James itself!
我想她们真是让圣詹姆斯大放光彩啊
But let's not forget the younger Miss Bennets!
但我们别忘了年轻些的班纳特小姐们
Aye, they have arms and legs enough between them,
是啊她们的伴是够多了
and are three of the silliest girls in England.
真是全英格兰最傻的三个女孩
When do you go into Kent?
你什么时候去肯特?
We shall spend the wedding night at Lucas Lodge,
我们会在卢卡斯庄园度过新婚之夜
and then travel to Hunsford on Friday.
之后会在星期五去汉斯福
You will write to me, Lizzy?
你会给我写信的吧 丽斯?
I believe I am not likely to leave Kent for some time.
我想我一段时间内都无法从肯特脱开身了
I shall depend on hearing from you very often.
我渴望经常收到你的来信
That you certainly shall.
你一定会的
My father and Maria are to come to me in March.
我的父亲和玛丽亚三月会来看我
Lizzy, will you promise to be one of the party?
丽斯 你能答应我你会一起来吗?
You will be as welcome as either of them.
你会与他们一样受到热诚接待的
Then how could I refuse?
那我又怎么能拒绝呢?
But I'll only come if you guarantee me a glimpse
但是你一定得答应我带我去
of the famous chimney piece at Rosings Park!
看看罗新斯庄园那著名的壁炉才行!
That you could scarcely avoid,even if you wished to!
我想你就算想不看都不成呢!
Charlotte!
夏绿蒂!
Have you asked her? Is she to come to Hunsford with us?
你问她了吗? 她会跟我们一起去汉斯福吗?
Yes. Good!
没错 太好了!
I shan't be half so frightened
如果你跟我们同行
of Lady Catherine if you are with us,
我就不会那么害怕见到凯瑟琳夫人了
Lizzy!
丽斯!
Who is that girl dancing with Mr Wickham?
那个跟韦翰先生跳舞的女孩是谁?
Her name is Mary King.
她叫玛丽·金
She's come to stay with her uncle in Meryton.
她是来麦里屯探望她的舅父的
She's not very pretty, is she?
她并不怎么好看 不是吗?
Beauty is not the only virtue, Maria.
相貌可不是唯一的优点 玛丽亚
She's just inherited a fortune of 10,000 pounds,I understand.
我听说她刚刚继承了一万英镑的遗产
Now that is a definite virtue!
这可绝对算是个优点了!
It is very hard.
真是太让人难受了
And I feel sorry for Lizzy, because she's done little to deserve it.
我为丽斯感到十分难过 这样对她不公平
For Wickham to pursue Miss King all the way to Barnet,
韦翰 居然一路跟从金小姐到巴那特
just for her 10,000 pounds!
就只为了她那一万英镑!
I wish someone would die and leave me 10,000 pounds.
我真希望有人也能留给我一万英镑的遗产
Then all the officers would love me!
那所有的军官肯定都会爱上我的
I'm sure they would, Kitty dear.
对此我毫无异议 吉蒂 亲爱的
Did you think her pretty, mamma?
你觉得她漂亮吗 妈妈?
No indeed, she has nothing to any of you.
毫无姿色 她比你们都差远了
A little short freckled thing!
身材矮小满脸雀斑!
Poor Wickham. How he must be suffering.
可怜的韦翰 他一定受够了
January the 12th.
一月十二日
My dearest Lizzy,
我最爱的丽斯
here we continue at Gracechurch Street to be quiet and comfortable.
我们继续在宁静舒适的天恩寺街上生活着
Aunt and Uncle could not be kinder or more attentive.
舅父母都对我嘘寒问暖 无微不至
All I lack here, dear Lizzy,
我在这儿所缺少的 亲爱的丽斯
is you,to make me laugh at myself.
只有你 不在这里让我清醒自嘲
Three weeks ago,
三周前
when our Aunt was going to that part of town,
我们的舅母去了市区的那一片地方
I took the opportunity of calling on Miss Bingley in Grosvenor Street.
我乘机到格鲁斯汶纳街去拜访了宾利小姐
I was very eager to see Caroline again.
我迫不及待想再次见到卡罗琳
And I thought she was glad to see me,
并想当然地认为她也会高兴见到我
though a little out of spirits.
虽然有些闷闷不乐
She reproached me for giving her no notice of my coming to London,
她依旧责备了我不提前通知她我会去伦敦
and I thought it very strange
我感到很诧异
that both my letters should have gone astray.
我写的两封信居然都会被寄失
Very strange indeed.
确实让人诧异
My visit was not long,
我的拜访并不长
as Caroline and Mrs Hurst were going out.
因为卡罗琳和赫斯脱夫人正要出门
Goodbye, Miss Bennet.
再会 班纳特小姐
They promised to call at Gracechurch Street in a day or two.
但是他们答应一两天内
They promised to call at Gracechurch Street in a day or two.
会来天恩寺街拜访我
I waited at home every morning for three weeks,
我连续三周 每天早晨都在家里等待着
and at length, today she came.
终于 她今天来了
I know, my dear Lizzy,
亲爱的丽斯
you will be incapable of triumphing at my expense,
我知道你不会因为我的不幸而嘲笑我
when I confess
所以我要坦白
I have been entirely deceived in Miss Bingley's regard for me.
我完全误解了宾利小姐对我的看法
She made it very evident that she took no pleasure in seeing me.
她表现得很明显 她见到我并不高兴
When I asked after her brother,
当我问到她的哥哥时
she made it clear that he knows of my being in town,
她很明确地告诉我他知道我在伦敦
but is much engaged at present with Mr Darcy
但他此刻正同达西先生
and his sister.
以及他的妹妹打得火热
I must conclude then,
我只能得出这样的结论
that Mr Bingley now no longer cares for me.
就是宾利先生现在已经完全不在意我了
Lizzy! Come quick! Denny and Carter are here.
丽斯! 快来! 丹尼和卡特来了
And guess who else? Wickham!
猜猜还有谁? 韦翰!
I heard you were going into Kent.
我听说你要去肯特
I felt I could not let you go without calling to see you once.
我想你走之前一定要来拜访你一次
I'm very glad you did.I've missed our conversations.
我很高兴你来了 我很怀念我们的交谈
I hear I am to congratulate you on your forthcoming betrothal to Miss King?
我想我应该恭喜你跟King小姐订婚了?
You must despise me.
你一定很看不起我
Indeed I do not! I understand,
完全没有 相信我
as my younger sisters are not yet able to,
或许我的妹妹们还无法理解 但我能
that handsome young men must have something to live on,
无论是相貌平淡或是相貌出众的男人
as well as the plain ones.
都需要维持生计
Miss Bennet...
班纳特小姐…
..I would wish you to believe me that...
…我希望你相信我…
had circumstances been different...
如果情形不同的话…
Had old Mr Darcy never had a son.
如果老达西先生从来没有过儿子的话
Oh, yes.
哦 是啊
But life is full of these trials,as my sister Mary reminds us daily.
但是正如我的妹妹玛丽
But life is full of these trials,as my sister Mary reminds us daily.
每天提醒我们的那样
But life is full of these trials,as my sister Mary reminds us daily.
生命每天都充满着判决
I sincerely wish you every happiness in the world.
我忠诚地祝愿你快乐幸福
You are very forbearing. I flatter myself I am!
你真宽容 我想我是的!
I think Jane would be quite proud of me.
我想简会为我骄傲的
I hope you and I, at least,will always be good friends.
我希望至少我跟你还能一直做好朋友
I'm sure we shall, Mr Wickham.
我想我们会的 韦翰先生
Well, Lizzy, on pleasure bent again.
好吧 丽斯 又乐不可支了
Never a thought of what your poor parents
从没想过你要离开了
will suffer in your absence?
你可怜的父母会多痛苦?
It is a pleasure I could well forego, father,as I think you know.
很幸运 我其实十分清楚 我想你也知道
But I shall be happy to see Charlotte.
但是能再见到夏绿蒂我会很开心的
剧集 | 傲慢与偏见(1995) | 导航列表