剧集 | 傲慢与偏见(1995) | 导航列表
That is just what I think.
这只是我的想法
Then we shall leave him to himself.
我们还是别管他了吧
Yes.
是的
Stop it, Lizzy.
别这样 丽斯
Three days he has been in the neighbourhood,
三天了 他回来和我们成为邻居
and still he shuns us!
却避开我们
I say it's all your father's fault!
这是你♥爸♥爸的错
He would not do his duty and call,
他没有付起他的责任
so you shall die old maids, and we shall be turned out
你死去的时候还将是老处♥女♥
by the Collinses to starve in the hedgerows!
我们则会在篱墙下饿死
You promised last year that if I went to see him,
去年你说只要我去拜访他
he'd marry one of my daughters,
他就会娶我们的女儿
but it all came to nothing.
结果却一场空
I won't be sent on a fool's errand again!
我再也不干这种傻事了
Mamma! Mamma, look! I think he is coming!
妈妈 看 他来了
Is it really him? I believe it must be!
是他吗 一定是他
He is come, Jane! He is come at last.
他来了 简 他还是来了
Put on your blue gown. No, stay where you are!
穿上你的绿外套 不留在原地
Who's with him?
和他一起的是谁?
I don't know, dear. Some acquaintance, I suppose!
宝贝 我想总不外乎是他的朋友吧 我的确不知
It looks like that man who used to be with him before. Mr...
像是以前跟他在一起的那个人
You know, that tall proud one.
记不起他的名字了就是那个傲慢的高个
Mr Darcy!
达西先生
I believe it is.
我确信是他
Well, any friend of Mr Bingley's will
只要是宾利先生的朋友
always be welcome here, to be sure.
这儿总是欢迎的
But I must say I hate the sight of him!
我讨厌他的眼神
But I am determined to be civil.
但是我要表现的有礼貌
If only because the man is a friend of Bingley's,
仅仅因为他是宾利先生的朋友
but no more than civil. Sit up straight, Jane!
我就要表现的有礼貌 坐直 简
Pull your shoulders back.
肩膀向后
A man could go a long way without seeing a figure like yours,
如果你完全展现
if you'd make the most of it.
男人愿意为了见到你跋山涉水
Mr Bingley and Mr Darcy, ma'am.
宾利先生 达西先生
Mr Bingley, you are very, very welcome.
宾利先生 非常欢迎
How do you do, Mrs Bennet. I...
最近好吗 班纳特夫人 我
It's far too long since you were here,
距离上次来已经很久了
and very kind of you to call.
非常高兴你的到来
Mr Bennet, of course, would have paid his
班纳特先生 当然
addresses before this, were it not...
他也非常欢迎您的到来
Well, here you are! I am delighted!
你来了 我非常高兴
And Mr Darcy, you are welcome, too.
达西先生 同样欢迎您
We began to be afraid you would never come back.
我们原本担心你永远不回来了
People did say, you meant to quit the place by Michaelmas,
有人说 你要在米迦勒节前离开这里
but I hope that is not true.
我希望这不是真的
Ring the bell for tea, Kitty.
上茶 凯蒂
A great many changes have taken place since you went away.
你走后发生了很多事
Miss Lucas is married.
卢卡斯小姐结婚了
And one of my own daughters!
我的一个女儿也出嫁了
You've heard of it or read it in the papers?
你听说了没或是在报纸上刊到消息
Yes, indeed...
我看到了
It was not put in properly. It only said:
报纸上只写道
''Lately, George Wickham, Esq. to Miss Lydia Bennet'',
乔治韦翰先生将与莉迪亚班纳特小姐结婚
without a syllable said about who her father was,or where she lived!
没有具体提到她住在哪里 父亲是谁
Now they are gone to Newcastle, and there they are to stay.
他们现在搬去了纽卡斯尔
I don't know how long.
不知道要去多久
I expect you've heard he's gone into the regulars.
我希望你听说他已经加入正规军了
Thank Heaven he has some friends,
感谢上帝他有这么多朋友
though perhaps not as many as he deserves!
不过还得多几个才好呢
Do you mean to stay long in the neighbourhood on this visit?
你来这拜访是不是以为着你要在这常住
Our plans are not yet firmly settled,
我们还没定下计划
but I hope, I hope we shall stay some weeks.
但我希望 我们将暂住几个星期
I hope very much we shall stay a few weeks.
非常希望我们可以住上几周
At the very least.
至少
When you've killed your own birds,
等你把自己庄园的鸟打完以后
I beg you would come here and shoot as many as
请到班纳特先生的庄园来
you please on Mr Bennet's manor.
你爱打多少就打多少
I'm sure he'll be happy to oblige you!
我相信他一定会乐意让你来
I suppose you may bring your friends,if you will.
我想你会带你的朋友来如果他愿意的话
Now that this first meeting is over,
第一次的见面总算过去了
I feel at ease.
我倒觉得非常自在
Good!
好的
Now I know my own strength,
这次我既然能够应付
and I shall never again be embarrassed by his coming.
等他下次来 我便不会窘迫
We shall be able to meet now as...
下次见面时 我和他
common and indifferent acquaintances.
不过是无关紧要的朋友
Yes, very indifferent! Jane, take care.
好个无关紧要的朋友 简 当心点
Don't think me to be in any danger now, Lizzy.
你可别以为到现在还会招来什么危险
I think you are in very great danger of making him
我看你有极大的危险
as much in love with you as ever.
会叫他如痴如醉的爱你
You tell me now that she was in London all those months?
你告诉我这些日子她在伦敦
And you concealed it from me?
你对我有所隐瞒
Yes. I can offer no justification.
是的 我不否认
It was an arrogant presumption, based on a failure
这是个傲慢的假设 基于对
to recognise your true feelings and Miss Bennet's.
你和班纳特小姐真实情感的错误估量
I should never have interfered.
我不该插手 我错了
It was wrong of me, Bingley, and I apologise.
宾利 我道歉
You admit that you were in the wrong?
你承认你错了?
Utterly and completely.
完全彻底的
Then... I have you blessing?
你会祝福我吗
Do you need my blessing?
你需要我的祝福?
No. But I should like to know I have it all the same.
不 我该知道我已经得到了
Then go to it.
那还等什么
Bring me my horse at once. Quick, man!
离开把我的马牵来 快
Jane!
简
Jane! Oh, my dear Jane!
简 亲爱的简
Mamma, what's the matter? He is come!
妈妈 怎么了? 他来了
Who is come? Mr Bingley, of course!
谁 当然是宾利先生
Make haste, make haste, hurry down!
快 快 快下来 亲爱的
Oh, gracious, you are not half dressed!
你没有穿好衣服
Hill! Hill!
希尔 希尔
Oh, where is Hill?
希尔你在哪?
Never mind, Sarah.You must come to Miss Bennet this moment!
没关系 莎蕾 你现在来班纳特小姐房♥里
Come along and help her on with her gown!
过来 帮她穿上外裙
Mamma! Mamma!
妈妈 妈妈
Where is my new locket that Lydia brought me?
妈妈 莉迪亚买♥♥给我的那个首饰盒在哪
Mary, have you seen it?
玛丽你见过吗?
I shouldn't know it if I saw it.
就算我见过也不知道
I care nothing for such baubles.
我从不注意这些小东西
Oh, never mind your locket, girl!
别在乎你的小盒子
Jane, stir yourself. He is here, he is here!
简 别搅和了 他来了 他来了!
We will be down as soon as we can.
我们要立刻下楼
Let Kitty go down, she is forwarder.
让吉蒂下楼 她做先锋
Hang Kitty! What has she to do with it? Jane, be quick!
吉蒂 她能做些什么 简 快点
Where is your muslin dress?
你的细绵裙呢?
Hill! Hill! Where is Hill?
希尔 希尔! 希尔在哪?
So Mr Darcy is gone to town?
达西先生进城了
Yes, ma'am. He left quite early this morning.
是的 他今天一早走的
What's the matter, mamma?
怎么了 妈妈
Why do you keep winking at me?
为什么你一直向我使眼色
What am I to do?
我要做些什么
Wink at you? Why should I wink at you, child?
使眼色? 我怎么会向你使眼色呢? 女儿
What a notion! Why should I be winking at my own daughter, pray?
我为什么要像我的女儿使眼色呢
But now you ask, it puts me in mind.
你现在这么问倒是让我想起
I do have something I would speak to you about.
我确实有话要对你说
Come, come with me.
走 和我走
And you, Mary. Come!
还有你 玛丽
Miss Elizabeth...
伊丽莎白小姐
You're needed upstairs.
请你上楼去
Please let me go to Jane.
妈妈请让我和简一起
剧集 | 傲慢与偏见(1995) | 导航列表